JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I would think that with the amount of money they're making every month that both Alorth and Damned could simply hire other people to complete their project even if they themselves don't have the time or interest in working on it.

If they did that they would lose a small amount of money in the short-term (by paying the salaries of their new employees) but would probably make much more money in the long-run since the game could be made faster and more people would support it if the game looked like it was actually going somewhere.

Alternatively, maybe an enterprising modder could string all of their wallpapers together, slap some dialogue on it, and call it a game.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Not even a beep regarding the status, just promises of soonTM on discord, which hold no real value, all patreon post are about wallpapers. Can't believe I've once thought this was going to be one of the biggest projects in the AVN scene. I do feel sorry for the patrons that still give monthly money to this crap.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I just found this story and the short time I have reading it's decent. The only thing that is probably going to make me not finish it is the walls of text he tends to put on each picture. I don't so much care about the amount of text, but more the size of the text. You can't even scale the text up without losing the end of sentences. Can you please start splitting the text up into smaller sections using the same render so people who have vision issues don't need a magnifying glass to read it.

Reactions: Jorjor69

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
They should realize that a creater and its patrons do enter into a written contract. The creator should also know that his hard core patrons really are not concerned with money, or at least many of them. I do not currently support anyone on Patron, but it only takes one of the creators patrons who are not concerned with money to take a hard look at that contract, with an eye for the law, and find that line that creates a breech in this contract. It just takes one to lose patience.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
why the fuck would patrons care about a trailer? why would they want their money to go towards ads?
wao , back on time when they got 500 , THEY SAID THERE , updates more fastnow we got 500 , scam NO HAPPENED 1 yEAR,
* learning how to lie *

then they even changed their speach , saying ohh we neeed 1 k followers for this or for that blah bla , then 2 k and the same s h i t , THIS SI A SCAM

really? what ? net updates by 2023 , 2024 ? then next update by 2025 , and so an so ?

People like DAMMED should be market as SCAMERS MILKERS, end of story

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
wao , back on time when they got 500 , THEY SAID THERE , updates more fastnow we got 500 , scam NO HAPPENED 1 yEAR,
* learning how to lie *

then they even changed their speach , saying ohh we neeed 1 k followers for this or for that blah bla , then 2 k and the same s h i t , THIS SI A SCAM

really? what ? net updates by 2023 , 2024 ? then next update by 2025 , and so an so ?

People like DAMMED should be market as SCAMERS MILKERS, end of story
Here, I tried to translate from whacking the keyboards general area of the key you wanted to English.

Woah, way back when they had 500 patrons, they said, updates would be faster now we have 500. Its a scam becasuse thats not happened after a year.
They learned how to lie.
Then they changed their speach saying they needed 1k patrons for it, then 2k, its a scam.
Whens the next update, 2023, 2024? Then 2025 and so on?
People like Dammed should be marked as scammers. End of story.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes