Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Here, I tried to translate from whacking the keyboards general area of the key you wanted to English.

Woah, way back when they had 500 patrons, they said, updates would be faster now we have 500. Its a scam becasuse thats not happened after a year.
They learned how to lie.
Then they changed their speach saying they needed 1k patrons for it, then 2k, its a scam.
Whens the next update, 2023, 2024? Then 2025 and so on?
People like Dammed should be marked as scammers. End of story.
yeah sorry my writing skills get worse when i go on rage mode about something, top that my room is like batman cave .... only screems ligh it up ... gues time to get one of those fancy rainbowkeyboards,

whatever , yeah THIS IS A GOOD GAME this is a A GOOD DEVELOPER nor worrie no worrie ... maybe on Narnia world .... h
ahahaha

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Nice game but close to a year with no new update, so probably abandonware. Dunno why people on Patreon keep giving money for just a stupid monthly wallpaper to stare at. I canceled my $5 after I realized I was getting screwed. Sucks that it took 6 months to realize that. Lesson learned, now all my subs on Patreon, Subscribestar, Pixiv, BuyMeACoffee, etc. I watch like a hawk and only give the lowest tier under $2. Upgrade that to $10-20 the month there's a real update released, then downgraded back to $1 until next update. 3 months of no update = sub cancelled altogether so at worst it's $3 wasted per sub.

Last edited:

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
CAN we ? like how to say ? can some good souls, do a art thread so , people post their wallpapers and renders for this piece of junk ? , becuase bet august and no release
up here, there was a link with all wallpaper released till then, but i don't remember who posted

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It blows my mind they dont even bother doing a status update so everyone stops losing their minds over this. How hard is it to do a small status update on whats missing, whats left to do, and how long they plan doing it? The lack of transparency is what makes me really angry about this one specifically. At least have an excuse about a car crashing from stock images or some shit so we can at least make memes out of this bs

Chicha

May 3, 2017
It blows my mind they dont even bother doing a status update so everyone stops losing their minds over this. How hard is it to do a small status update on whats missing, whats left to do, and how long they plan doing it? The lack of transparency is what makes me really angry about this one specifically. At least have an excuse about a car crashing from stock images or some shit so we can at least make memes out of this bs
The answer is easy: they are just milking, they already said the update was almost ready 3 months ago, and here we are. You can’t trust this people, saying something or not do it at all is the same, if you can’t trust what they say.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Not really. It has to be anything related to the game, not necessarily progress update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So technically wallpapers counts :/
That's a shame. All the 952 patrons pay €5,022 per month just for a good game start and wallpapers. One single wallpaper per month an the developers can go on forever.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So why are you guys talking about another game in Radiant's thread?

If you want to talk about BM or TH, please take it there.

I'm sure Damned would appreciate it if you did, rather than clogging up his thread with this disagreement that bears no bearing on his game.

That being said, I can attest to the fact that both Damned and Alorth are hard at work on the new update for Radiant. And according to the information I've gained, it is expected to be larger than any of the previous update they've done yet.
Maybe you should do the writing for radiant from now on. Seems you don't have a problem to come up with stories and alorth can finally start rendering. :KEK:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
They count up to a point. I think 1,5 years with no update the game is tagged abandoned. They still have 6 months to release an update to avoid the tag
And it would have to depend on the update too. If, for instance, now they releease a bugfix update that corrects one typo it shouldn't count either.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Maybe you should do the writing for radiant from now on. Seems you don't have a problem to come up with stories and alorth can finally start rendering. :KEK:
Ya know, I was just trying to be helpful and provide you guys with the information I had been given by Damned himself. But if this is the way my helping ya'll out is going to be accepted then I won't pass along any other information and you guys can continue to be oblivious.

I didn't have to share the information with you. I wanted to. You've now killed that want. To those that were thankful for the status update, you can thank the others here for ruining it for you.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ya know, I was just trying to be helpful and provide you guys with the information I had been given by Damned himself. But if this is the way my helping ya'll out is going to be accepted then I won't pass along any other information and you guys can continue to be oblivious.

I didn't have to share the information with you. I wanted to. You've now killed that want. To those that were thankful for the status update, you can thank the others here for ruining it for you.
He is always close to release and always works hard, thats at least the story he always tells whether here or in the polarity thread. If you really believe what he wrote, if he did, then you are a dreamer.

What i find pretty hilarious is that i actually gave you a compliment and you chose to be offended and act like a diva.

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
How hard is it to do a small status update on whats missing, whats left to do, and how long they plan doing it?
You probably can't justify such a huge window between updates in the detailed status report. Like what would it look like?

Hey guys, I did 10 renders this month, 440 to go. But that's only because my pet recently died. I know I only did 20 renders the month before that, but only because I had surgery. And month before that, my computer burned out. Such is life! Hope for your understanding, subscribe to my patreon and discord

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
You probably can't justify such a huge window between updates in the detailed status report. Like what would it look like?

Hey guys, I did 10 renders this month, 440 to go. But that's only because my pet recently died. I know I only did 20 renders the month before that, but only because I had surgery. And month before that, my computer burned out. Such is life! Hope for your understanding, subscribe to my patreon and discord
A rough % to done updated weekly would be nice. Kinda like this one that Inceton does Any dev worth a remote crap at least has something similar on their Patreon/SS if not their own website that's updated weekly. Light Of My Life/Naughty Road has a progress bar on their SS even though their updates are 8-10 months apart (mostly due to being huge, like 60 scenes) so their weekly progress doesn't change much (maybe a couple scenes a week depending on complexity).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Awre your feewings huwrt?

We don't know whether you know them or not, and if you do, we doubt they'd tell you the truth any more than they do the dolts paying them. Or do you get a taste to help keep people on the hook?

Last edited:

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020

You said it, sister! Tell these incels! I can't believe they would scorn your generosity. They better apologize in the next ten minutes or they'll never get a status update again!

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Or do you get a taste to help keep people on the hook?
I don't know about him but I have a feeling some people on their discord do. The circlejerk is just too much for it to be genuine. Although, like I said, the average joe is retarded, so anything is possible.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes