epx

Aug 24, 2021
I wait for the update, like water in a desert. But I am patient, and I know that at some point or another, or in some parallel universe, the long awaited update will be with us.

I just hope MC can have more than a father-daughter relationship, with the three beautiful daughters. A relationship filled with lust and debauchery.

I think we all look forward to that from his next update (and maybe play a little with Norah xD). Just kidding.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
It blows my mind they dont even bother doing a status update so everyone stops losing their minds over this. How hard is it to do a small status update on whats missing, whats left to do, and how long they plan doing it? The lack of transparency is what makes me really angry about this one specifically. At least have an excuse about a car crashing from stock images or some shit so we can at least make memes out of this bs
Because giving status update would show how little work is actually being done. its harder to scam that way.

Snesjosh115

Jun 15, 2017
Alorth actually works. Dammed is the hold up.

(6/13) QUICK UPDATE ABOUT CH4 PROGRESS: Hi all, sorry it's been a few weeks since I posted anything. As many of you likely know by now, when it gets close to release time, I usually will put my head down and grind through it, and I don't always communicate as well as I should during this time.

Unfortunately, while I thought a release sometime around the end of May or beginning of June was likely, we had a minor setback that cost us about 3.5 weeks. Alorth had to make a family trip to Portugal, and his DAZ3D library did not properly sync to his laptop before he left. This meant our only option for him to get work done while he was in Portugal was for him to sync his files remotely. Of course we attempted this, but due to slow internet it simply didn't sync in time and during this trip he was unable to get any renders done.

Thankfully, now that he's returned from Portugal we are back to grinding out the remaining few scenes from the chapter. The good news is, I expect to be able to give you all a release date soon, and the wait won't be much longer. Sometimes, setbacks like this can come at the worst time, and all we can do as developers is apologize and try our best to make up for lost time.

While Alorth was gone, I made sure to get some extra work done on the chapter (such as additional coding and testing. I also did some work on the scripts from CH5). Regardless, I'm sorry this happened, especially when this has already been the longest wait for a chapter. I have been immensely stressed about it and explored every avenue to try and make up for this lost time, but it was out of our hands.

I'll keep you all posted and get a CH4 release date to you ASAP. In the meantime, enjoy the wallpaper of the cute and mysterious Mira.

From his Patreon.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
(6/13) QUICK UPDATE ABOUT CH4 PROGRESS: Hi all, sorry it's been a few weeks since I posted anything. As many of you likely know by now, when it gets close to release time, I usually will put my head down and grind through it, and I don't always communicate as well as I should during this time.

Unfortunately, while I thought a release sometime around the end of May or beginning of June was likely, we had a minor setback that cost us about 3.5 weeks. Alorth had to make a family trip to Portugal, and his DAZ3D library did not properly sync to his laptop before he left. This meant our only option for him to get work done while he was in Portugal was for him to sync his files remotely. Of course we attempted this, but due to slow internet it simply didn't sync in time and during this trip he was unable to get any renders done.

Thankfully, now that he's returned from Portugal we are back to grinding out the remaining few scenes from the chapter. The good news is, I expect to be able to give you all a release date soon, and the wait won't be much longer. Sometimes, setbacks like this can come at the worst time, and all we can do as developers is apologize and try our best to make up for lost time.

While Alorth was gone, I made sure to get some extra work done on the chapter (such as additional coding and testing. I also did some work on the scripts from CH5). Regardless, I'm sorry this happened, especially when this has already been the longest wait for a chapter. I have been immensely stressed about it and explored every avenue to try and make up for this lost time, but it was out of our hands.

I'll keep you all posted and get a CH4 release date to you ASAP. In the meantime, enjoy the wallpaper of the cute and mysterious Mira.

From his Patreon.
damn man, I can't stop laughing :)))))

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

From his Patreon.
And what about the other eleven months of nothing?

Reactions: LSC82 and Warhawk1

Chicha

May 3, 2017

From his Patreon.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

my god i feel sorry for the people who believe this

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Another Icstor, I wouldn't be surprised that it is Icstor and changed his name, created a new Patreon account etc... :LOL:

Reactions: jmac765

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Wait a minute... I didn't bother to read it at first, but...
Did he really blame 3.5 week setback on Alorth taking vacation? That sounds a little ridiculous innit? Considering this update is in development for something like a year.
At least we have nothing to worry about because he usually "goes silent for weeks when he's close to release time" or something :)

btw. Did he said at any point how big this update will be, in terms of 'How many renders' not "It's gonna be really big guys!"?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

From his Patreon.
Thanks for letting us know the new excuse.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes