Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
What I am wondering is, if I have played through already do I need to start over to see what was updated? With the animations as well? This is a fantastic game so far and I don't want to miss anything!

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
You will likely catch some fresh lines of dialogue etc but replaying isn't necessarily required to see what "new stuff" was added. After the "Save your game" screen, click "View Status" to see new stuff.

Otherwise, I don't think you'd have missed too much.
Thank you for the reply! I will check it out but also might just wait to the next update.

Reactions: SrRK

Grservices

Jul 8, 2019
good game i like people in history i am looking forward to being able to play more 1 hour or even 10 hours lol

sorry for my english but i am swiss and i speak french and very little english

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I wonder who the MC killed. It can't be related to the crash. Killing someone while drunk driving is manslaughter, so a pretty serious crime. He would have been arrested before leaving the hospital. And the woman looks too young to be the mother of the guy he punched (who was fine after the punch anyway).

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Interesting to note though that the recent poll on Patreon asking people which path they will take has Purity in the lead followed closely by Lust and Darkness is way, way below both of them. It only has 167 votes at this time (around 15 of which have voted for Darkness), but it's interesting to see the current lack of interest in the Darkness path.
This means that almost everyone has taken a liking to the girls and because of their past and hardships they want too be the good father.

At least that is what im thinking about doing

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You will likely catch some fresh lines of dialogue etc but replaying isn't necessarily required to see what "new stuff" was added. After the "Save your game" screen, click "View Status" to see new stuff.

Otherwise, I don't think you'd have missed too much.
Stop replying to us peasants and get to work, please! The game has been released 3 or 4 days ago and we're already losing our minds without a juicy next update/episode!

BTW regarding the paths my theories is that is likely linked to a girl's path, Olivia - Love; Allie - Lust; Maddie - Darkness maybe? Or maybe thats over simplifying it too much.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Stop replying to us peasants and get to work, please! The game has been released 3 or 4 days ago and we're already losing our minds without a juicy next update/episode!

BTW regarding the paths my theories is that is likely linked to a girl's path, Olivia - Love; Allie - Lust; Maddie - Darkness maybe? Or maybe thats over simplifying it too much.
I think all 3 paths will be possible for each girl

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I think all 3 paths will be possible for each girl
Maybe, though to be honest in a game like this there isn't all that much difference between "Love" and "Lust", unless its about what sex scene can be unlocked. As for the Darkness path, I really don't know how that will work, hopefully nothing too harsh on the girls.

Lars Keizer

Jan 22, 2018
Definitely looking forward to this one! Looks really promising. I'll be following this one on foot. Good luck!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This means that almost everyone has taken a liking to the girls and because of their past and hardships they want too be the good father.

At least that is what im thinking about doing
At the moment, it is not at all clear what "Darkness" even means. Rape? Locking them in the basement and torturing them? Pimping them out? Having sex with 3 teenage girls left in your care is already pretty dark, so it could really be anything. I suspect that is why no-one voted for it.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
At the moment, it is not at all clear what "Darkness" even means. Rape? Locking them in the basement and torturing them? Pimping them out? Having sex with 3 teenage girls left in your care is already pretty dark, so it could really be anything. I suspect that is why no-one voted for it.
My interpretation is that the MC on the darkness path would use their tragic situation against the triplets

Reactions: Mortimilian

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
At the moment, it is not at all clear what "Darkness" even means. Rape?
Yes please :love:
Locking them in the basement and torturing them?
Yes Please :love:
Pimping them out?
Damned has said that they will not do any share routes with our love interests so fortunately we don't need to worry about that
Having sex with 3 teenage girls left in your care is already pretty dark
..... what?... That's considered dark?..... What kinda bubblewrap world do you live in?
I suspect that is why no-one voted for it.
OR that some of us (me included) are just too burnt on early releases that promises good stuff but take a sudden change of direction because some rich kids on Patreon can ask for anything, no matter how game or story breaking it is, if they only pay enough and therefor ruin the game for the majority of people... So we tend to not support games right away because we wanna see it through first

• Angry
Reactions: Mortimilian
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes