buff

May 29, 2017
For a game that hasn't had an update in what I think is 11 months now (OP says 2021-07-24) I doubt that there is a single developer on patreon that could live up to what should be expected after that time period. The closest I've ever seen a Dev pull something like that off was WhitePhantomGaming with Defending Lydia Collier where the Dev had something close to a 6 month gap. At the end of said gap he dropped 5k renders that were to his usual high standard, along with decent to great story lines for each of the girls and multiple routes for each.
Yep. No matter what they release, people will say it is not worth the wait. That is 100% unavoidable, since you can't fit a year's worth of work into a few months. So don't try. fuck it. Release what you've got, SOON, and then MAKE DAMNED SURE THE FOLLOWUP HAPPENS ON A SCHEDULE. People will follow a game with steady small releases, but the ghosting bullshit is death for a bunch of reasons.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
it came new year and nothing
it came april and nothing ♪
it came may and nothing ♪ - other than more escuses , he think he is da vinci or piccaso ? yep
it came june and nothing ♪ lalala lalala
it came July

so much lies since the begining with the times , goals , tiers , changing mind , saying one thing today , and other whole different next week, when they got more money

made me remember a girlfriend used to have ♪♪
bad example for other developers, people think devs are scamers for persons like this one

well hey guys bet s open on December

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
For a game that hasn't had an update in what I think is 11 months now (OP says 2021-07-24) I doubt that there is a single developer on patreon that could live up to what should be expected after that time period. The closest I've ever seen a Dev pull something like that off was WhitePhantomGaming with Defending Lydia Collier where the Dev had something close to a 6 month gap. At the end of said gap he dropped 5k renders that were to his usual high standard, along with decent to great story lines for each of the girls and multiple routes for each. I think the chances of you having to eat your words are a number approaching Zero, anything short of perfection in terms of amount of content, number of girls covered, routes filled and story progressed after the amount of time that has passed seems like a bridge too far for anyone, let along this project and the lack of news we have had
yeah at most we bet, and is a big IF, IF even that is, like 500 to 600 renders of low quality, maby 3 - 4 real important scenes to the plot , and thats all , and that is even if , *THERE IS A UPDATE * AT all becuase, any decent developer should have been spawning at least 10 wallpapers a moth of what is going on , .. so nope

as people says , and is the same on studies, work, relationships and all, u cant do on 10 days what u have no done on a whole year ....
it will be no the same

AS the developer of Par Lov for expample he used to say 20/50 35/40 and so of scenes dones, should had sufficed
and if adding total number, or anything, being crude i think he have nothing

last 3 months pretty much the same. nothing new to say about this dev , sad becuase it have a lot of potential , to be a masterpiece .

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Taking bets on the release being pushed to August for "reasons"
it came new year and nothing
it came april and nothing ♪
it came may and nothing ♪ - other than more escuses , he think he is da vinci or piccaso ? yep
it came june and nothing ♪ lalala lalala
it came July

so much lies since the begining with the times , goleas , tiers , changing mind , saying one thing today , and other whole different next week

made me remember a girlfriend used to have ♪♪
bad example for other developers, people think devs are scamers for persons like this one

well hey guys bet s open on December
But what year?

Mar 5, 2020
Just dropping in to let everyone know that I'll be announcing the release date in a few days time (I'm waiting for the next batch of renders to be delivered so I can make a more accurate estimate). The game is not abandoned, the chapter is very close to being done, and this has been discussed as recently as the 13th of this month on Patreon.

If you're unsure/skeptical, my DM's are always open here or on Discord. I wanted to apologize for not commenting here as much as I probably should. I used to be very active here, and wish that were still the case... but if you take a quick look around... it's not exactly the most welcoming place towards us.

Still, I know that's not everyone here, and I appreciate those of you who remain cordial/I apologize that you don't get to hear from me and Alorth that often. If you join our Discord, we're very much active there every day and we'd love to have you. When I announce the release date, it'll come with some important news you will all be very happy about (it's related to the game's release window).

Anyway, that's all. Please be kind/respectful of each other. Love you all,

-SirD.
Now that's what I like to hear... except... why announce the announcement? It's been 4 days now and... still nothing, though a couple of days can be anything from 2 days to a month, right?
But I suddenly realised something... This announcement that will probably happen behind the Patreon paywall... The purpose of your post would not be to push people to subscribe on Patreon?
A pre-announcement that happens "randomly" less than a week before the month-end, to make sure new subscribers would get charged twice over the course of a week?
After all, they would get a wallpaper early July, and maybe, maybe, the announcement of a release date that might be a month away, just so they stay subscribed until August...

Arf, what am I saying, you would not do this now, would you?

I trust my post will be deleted for trolling... but I just had to write here how I feel about this post

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
In 1,5 days it will be 1 week since the announcement of the announcenment of the waaay overdo update... so much for "a few days", as I called it.

But I suddenly realised something... This announcement that will probably happen behind the Patreon paywall... The purpose of your post would not be to push people to subscribe on Patreon?
A pre-announcement that happens "randomly" less than a week before the month-end, to make sure new subscribers would get charged twice over the course of a week?
After all, they would get a wallpaper early July, and maybe, maybe, the announcement of a release date that might be a month away, just so they stay subscribed until August...
Slowly starting to believe in this scenario. I still hold to the hope they aren't really scamming people but its looking thinner and thinner that might not be the case with which new bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25 and gears

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Now that's what I like to hear... except... why announce the announcement? It's been 4 days now and... still nothing, though a couple of days can be anything from 2 days to a month, right?

Arf, what am I saying, you would not do this now, would you?

I trust my post will be deleted for trolling... but I just had to write here how I feel about this post
They keep saying "at the end of the month or shortly after the beginning of next" so people think, ok maybe I keep my subscription instead of just resubscribing when an actual release hits.

uncamitzi

Jul 21, 2021
I don't post often, but I do read the forums and I liked and subscribed to this game since it came out. I was pretty sure we would see something from them... But it seems it has been abandoned... Too bad, some VERY good storytelling has gone to waste. I won't complain about it being a "scam" because I don't know (and don't want to know) what's happened to the writer and programmers... Drama belongs IN the game... Good luck I guess I keep my eye out for updates with hope.

afi336

Jun 20, 2020
I don't post often, but I do read the forums and I liked and subscribed to this game since it came out. I was pretty sure we would see something from them... But it seems it has been abandoned... Too bad, some VERY good storytelling has gone to waste. I won't complain about it being a "scam" because I don't know (and don't want to know) what's happened to the writer and programmers... Drama belongs IN the game... Good luck I guess I keep my eye out for updates with hope.
I really hope more from this game, it would be a shame if they don't continue

Reactions: DankAdam33

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I went on that discord a minute to have look. their "Radiant main chatroom" is filled with GIF of cats. No discussion about the game or anything. just... cats GIF... That's not a Chatroom, that's a Catroom...
Check the spelling - some of those places do things like that. ;)

One place I used to play had a ".gif exchange", where we would simply post .gifs back and forth that had something thematically in common with the most recently posted .gif.

I hung out on the Radiant server occasionally at one point, but the place was so damn toxic I left and never looked back.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes