Jan 27, 2018
We currently have 23/26 "parts" rendered, meaning I'm just waiting for the last three parts (which also comes with a few animations). Alorth predicts he can have these delivered to me by the end of the month, and once he's finished it should only take me a few days to complete and release the chapter to you all. So we're looking at end of July or beginning of August at the absolute latest.
So, the update should have been out around the end of May, was delayed because he took a 3 week vacation in the middle of the crunch (as you do) so the new estimate is... over 2 months later?
Is being consistent with your excuses really too much to ask?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So, the update should have been out around the end of May, was delayed because he took a 3 week vacation in the middle of the crunch (as you do) so the new estimate is... over 2 months later?
Is being consistent with your excuses really too much to ask?
that's not gonna happen anytime soon

Reactions: 0le and Tatsuya25

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Devlog #3 - Ch4 Estimated Release Date, An Important Chat, & More
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incredible, just incredible, how all I've read is more and more bullshit. They really should change the name of the "dev team" to Massive Bullshit studios... aka "MB studios", meaning "my bad studios", since thats pretty much this wall text that, once again, its just empty words... at least Dammed knows he's just bullshit us. So let me get this straight:

- The update is SOMEHOW being pushed back to August... yeah right, late July, we all know its not coming at the early date. We all know why people give two dates and not even an assured, certain day. Get ready for it to be pushed back to September, boys. We just have to trust them. Yeah, we sure do.
- Remember, "testing" is a thing and another chance for delays and for it to "go wrong". Meanwhile Dammed writing another wall of excuses worth nothing.
- The reason why its being pushed back its because, SOMEHOW, after all this time, there's still shit to be done, including 3 animations??? I mean, Alorth does this shit, as an outsource job, doing animations for a living, and yet he is pushing the idea its gonna take pretty much another month to be done?! Just another bs being fed, they're are scrapping together what they have done and haven't done for months on end. Remember how the last "update" on this was how Dammed was waiting for the stuff to be delievered? Meanwhile, two weeks have passed... apparently jack shit was done.
- "Never happens again", yeah sorry to break it up to you, Dammed, because I know you read the comments... but people like me stopped pledging the project waiting for chapter 2 because this shit has been happening for at least 3 updates now. And Polarity.

Apologies and more apologies, again, nothing really tangible. Do they really expect us to eat this crap, at this point? Tease what's to come if you wanna hype us up, but of course, since nothing of worth a "damn" is really coming, so there's nothing to hype, not even a sloppy CG.
Amazing how I see this wall of text and I have nothing but desdain for it. I am disappointed in myself for actually being surprised this fucking update is still not coming soonTM. Well, at least we did the 1 YEAR CICLE. WE ALL DID IT, TOGETHER, FANBASE AND MODS TOO.

What a bunch of clowns, and we the fanbase are their joke.

Last edited:

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Devlog #3 - Ch4 Estimated Release Date, An Important Chat, & More
If Alorth is working so slowly why don't the dev ask for the 3D assets and try his luck with someone who can actually work in a correct time frame? I mean, is Alorth that much important for the project?

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
A year between chapters but the content never matches how long it took to make the chapter, hmm, never pausing payments either knowing they were not even working on the game, shit progress updates if even.
Yeah sounds like the project i want to pay money to support.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm disappointed and stopped supporting via SS in June, 2022, - I had skin in the game for two years. That being said, I've had other creators that I supported for 1 or more years (some longer than two years) that I stopped supporting when they stopped producing or just plain ghosted their fan base. We'll know if the production values and story quality remain high with the release of CH 4 around the end of July. I will not consider supporting until after the CH 5 release and that is only if it is out by the end of CY 2022.

Reading Sir Damned's Patreon post, I took note of several things:
* He explicitly reminded everyone that they can interrupt $ support as they need to, which is very easy on both Patreon and SS (scammers rarely do this, after all, if all they want is to take advantage of paying Patreons/supporters, why remind them?).
* He committed to a 4-5 month window for future chapters.
* He said that they would provide a chart, one that is displayed in real-time, that shows the estimated # of scenes required for the chapter to be completed (addressing a major concern I had over the last two years which was a lack of communication).

Words are Easy - action takes time and consistency so the proof will be something we see or don't see over the next 12 months (which should see us with the release of CH's 4, 5 & 6 or the commitment to action is a failure).

I'm from the U.S and right now, I'm going with the State of Missouri - often called the Show Me state.

I'm not going to trash talk the creators here - this is a pirate forum, and we can take for free what others have to pay to create (I've never gotten free electricity, hardware, software etc. so yeah - someone - a combination of the creators and their Paying supporters - actually does have to pay for everything we enjoy on F95).

For anyone who wants to wield their loving facepalms for my post - Bring it :)

We all get a voice here and none of us are paying anything but what we Choose to spend here, a bit of time and hardware use spent on this channel.

I'm still looking forward to CH 4 and those chapters that follow. Now we just have to wait and see how long they take to deliver and, when delivered, if they justify becoming a paying supporter (either a new one or a returning one) some time in the future.

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
'We have the next 20 chapters all written with just some minor editing needed, so I'm here to tell you today updates will be smaller and still only 1 planned every 6 months which means realistically about 1 a year with how much we delay. I've felt really awful taking money for this but will continue to do so, and offer nothing in return for our lousy behavior, thanks.'

Nice, he sure made me feel better about their work ethic and coming updates.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
The game looks good with good renders and beautiful girls but there is barely any content for 2 years of development. I patreoned once and this dev has 1k patreons now. I've seen a game that is one year old with 100 patreons having more content. Is the plan to amass patreons and to slowly milk them?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
To be completely frank: I am very disappointed in myself. I could sit here for an hour and list off different reasons for why it took this long, but the reality is we failed you all... and let our players down. Regardless of how or why it happened, I believe it is unacceptable and I have been feeling pretty sick about it for a long time. I couldn't bring myself to make this devlog without expressing this, not to mention telling you all that I'm sorry. Our players mean a hell of a lot to me, and I respect and love you all
:KEK: :KEK: man I imagine the dev writing all that

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes