karrek

May 14, 2017
I noticed one bug that's still in 1.2: When the MC is sitting on his bed thinking about the girls, one line has the word "eighteen" as part of the text itself, rather than using the [age] variable like all the other lines do.

*Edit - Attached pictures:
Base Profile Screenshot 2020.04.15 - 10.57.58.68.png
Base Profile Screenshot 2020.04.15 - 10.58.01.77.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really well done, playing through a second time since I really like the renders and plot.

My one nitpick about the plot is, if I'd only had sex once at my prom and then been in a coma for 10 years, I would have been trying to find that woman. Especially if I eventually became rich, I would have hired a private investigator to figure out what had happened to her. With Facebook, Spokeo, Classmates, and all the social media in the world I'm surprised the MC wasn't even a tiny bit curious about what happened to Gracie.

Beyond that, the rest of the VN is great, looking forward to seeing where this goes, and getting all three of the girls into my bed cuz I am a dirty dirty daddy. LOL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Really well done, playing through a second time since I really like the renders and plot.

My one nitpick about the plot is, if I'd only had sex once at my prom and then been in a coma for 10 years, I would have been trying to find that woman. Especially if I eventually became rich, I would have hired a private investigator to figure out what had happened to her. With Facebook, Spokeo, Classmates, and all the social media in the world I'm surprised the MC wasn't even a tiny bit curious about what happened to Gracie.

Beyond that, the rest of the VN is great, looking forward to seeing where this goes, and getting all three of the girls into my bed cuz I am a dirty dirty daddy. LOL
MC does not remember having sex, and for several years before the accident he has lost all memory of.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
A lot of people are wondering about the dark path, but i'm thinking about the purity, the walkthrough says that "going too far in one direction lead to more extreme consequences" so does it mean that a lot purity points and too few lust/dark leads to a platonic relationship ?
I think it would be nice to be able to choose between romantic/platonic.

As for Gracie, i'm glad she will be part of the game from now on, i felt silly about how attached i became with her, but it seems most people loved her too. I don't think is realistic to assume she could return alive and well at any point, only if the story changed.

Maybe if instead of dying she had to undergo treatment in another country, this could explain why the girls had to live with the mc (it would be too expensive for them to move there along with gracie), if they had to sell their house to raise money for the treatment them the girls would be in a much more difficult spot.
To avoid the mc going with them to wherever gracie is (since he's rich) it could be gracie's choice be alone during this time, maybe because the chances of recovery are so slim (it's the only possible treatment but for her to actually recover would be a miracle). This way the girls would keep this little hope that their mother could recover someday, and only receive news about her when the doctors knew that gracie was saved. The letter scene could end with "we never received any news about her ever since" this way we would think she is dead but not completely sure about it.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
They aren't.

unless you install a certain patch
I got it installed.. I mean asking for a paternity test doesn't make MC a asshole imo... The guy was in a coma for years. Is he just to believe gracie didn't have other partners?

So if you don't have it installs.. what are they then? Her daughters that she just sends to you? Lmao

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
So if you don't have it installs.. what are they then? Her daughters that she just sends to you? Lmao
Yep. I'm pretty sure it's mentioned that it couldn't have been anyone else (the father, that is) if you have the patch installed. I don't think there's a mention if you don't have the patch.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's mentioned that it couldn't have been anyone else (the father, that is) if you have the patch installed.
I believe his point is "why would the MC trust her" which while realistic, almost none of the remaining scenario is, so why bother looking at this aspect?

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I believe his point is "why would the MC trust her" which while realistic, almost none of the remaining scenario is, so why bother looking at this aspect?
Shit, I don't know why. Maybe the constant dreams and shit? Though that's probably not really a reason for some.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*Waves* not seen you outside of a wvm thread before :)

If there's pain, it needs to be consensual. Not one of the fetishes I'm interested in seeing though.
hehe I don't stray from home very often but it does happen :)

I agree if it consensual then I'm not against at least to a point

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Interesting to note though that the recent poll on Patreon asking people which path they will take has Purity in the lead followed closely by Lust and Darkness is way, way below both of them. It only has 167 votes at this time (around 15 of which have voted for Darkness), but it's interesting to see the current lack of interest in the Darkness path.
This illustrates a problem that happens often in research studies. People tend to give answers that are socially acceptable rather than what they would really prefer. Another problem here could be that the devs have not fully defined what exactly each option is, so people are not informed on what the consequences of choosing a particular path might be. I think the lack of interest in the Darkness path could be poor presentation (framing) more than an actual lack of interest in it.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
This illustrates a problem that happens often in research studies. People tend to give answers that are socially acceptable rather than what they would really prefer. Another problem here could be that the devs have not fully defined what exactly each option is, so people are not informed on what the consequences of choosing a particular path might be. I think the lack of interest in the Darkness path could be poor presentation (framing) more than an actual lack of interest in it.
Then again, most people would rather tenderly love their daughters rather than hurt them. right?

Reactions: Real Kreten

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
His memory of that night and surrounding years was gone or fragmented. Until the girls showed up he thought she was just a figment of his dreams
Have you ever Googled yourself? At least once?
The MC spends 10 years in a coma, wakes up with a fragmented memory and doesn't Google himself at all since he woke up? He was in a head on collision, he was drunk and coming home from his High School prom driving a classic car. There would be at least one newspaper article about that fact somewhere on the internet. Especially since he lived in a small town and was a wide receiver on the high school football team.

Then once he found out he had just graduated from high school his natural curiosity should be to look at the yearbook or list of classmates names, and even if for some reason he wasn't curious his therapist is going to try to get him to jog his memory with things that should have been familiar to him prior to the accident. If for some reason he never went on any social media and no one he knew prior to his accident had any desire to reconnect to him the least of it should be that he already knows who was in the other car during the accident.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Radiant [v0.1.2] [RK Studios] (737 MB rar pc source)
207 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I wonder who the MC killed. It can't be related to the crash. Killing someone while drunk driving is manslaughter, so a pretty serious crime. He would have been arrested before leaving the hospital. And the woman looks too young to be the mother of the guy he punched (who was fine after the punch anyway).
Maybe, maybe not. Someone in a coma for 10 years after a manslaughter, one must wonder if the police are still looking at him for prosecution or assuming that he is going to die. Yeah, the mom looks really young, thought that is not impossible (my wife was still carded for liquor purchases well into her 40s, so someone looking young is not out of the realm of possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrFriendly
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes