EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I haven't playd this game yet so i have no experience with it. Is it worth playing now or save for later when more content is in?
Reason i ask is cause as far as i know it was very highly regarded at the start, before the slowdown.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't playd this game yet so i have no experience with it. Is it worth playing now or save for later when more content is in?
Reason i ask is cause as far as i know it was very highly regarded at the start, before the slowdown.
Hard to answer... the game isn't bad... it's just that it isn't as good as it could be.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm not saying he isn't right. I'm just bored of the one note he keeps singing. And when he flat-out insults my intelligence... You get the idea.

In fact, his latest posts in this thread can be summarised thusly:
"blah blah blah scam blah blah blah scam blah blah blah scam blah blah blah scam blah blah blah you're stupid because I say you're stupid blah blah blah scam blah blah blah scam blah blah blah I refuse to accept what you're saying blah blah blah scam blah blah blah scam blah blah blah scam"

How can I not get bored of seeing rubbish like that? Actually, that's been the vast majority of this game's posts over the last 10 or so months.

But everyone is already bored due devs false claims as well. Of course there are trolls, but many people (me included) were more patient than we even should.

I understand that there are people who request free games in a week with no substance of knowledge of how hard work it is to make a quality game. But it isn't the case of this one, the dev straight lied. And it wasn't the first time he did as well. That's why people are bored with his talk, most people wouldn't complain if he was honest from the start. Many other games have delays and many fans wait due the sincerity of the dev. It's normal to have delays, but false promises all the time isn't.

He released a closed alpha in august, so all is good as he promised :KEK:
I wonder how alpha versions of wallpapers can be.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Call me The Seer: April 2020

Many fans should reconsider their approach to this entertainment industry.
When people become so hopelessly obsessed with one kind of kink (typically young girls, incest or both) they behave like zombies as soon as new project hits the right buttons and gives them the new eye-candy they were craving.

This is ridiculous. Their supporters are ridiculous. And this type of brain-dead behaviour is nothing but harmful to the industry as it discourages honesty and hard word among devs.
I caught a whiff of it over 2 years ago, and now the stench has spread to a large portion of this industry, especially (I repeat) when certain kinks are involved.

Fortunately, there are still a good deal of devs who take pride in what they create. I tend to try most genres, and it's the story and the game's quality that get me hooked on a certain game, not a fucking kink. As soon as the game's level declines, I move on to something worth my time.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

When people become so hopelessly obsessed with one kind of kink (typically young girls, incest or both) they behave like zombies as soon as new project hits the right buttons and gives them the new eye-candy they were craving.

This is ridiculous. Their supporters are ridiculous. And this type of brain-dead behaviour is nothing but harmful to the industry as it discourages honesty and hard word among devs.
I caught a whiff of it over 2 years ago, and now the stench has spread to a large portion of this industry, especially (I repeat) when certain kinks are involved.

Fortunately, there are still a good deal of devs who take pride in what they create. I tend to try most genres, and it's the story and the game's quality that get me hooked on a certain game, not a fucking kink. As soon as the game's level declines, I move on to something worth my time.
No, no my dude. You are wrong. The problem of these market are the "toxic people" that criticize devs for their dogshit work ethic and patrons dumbness :ROFLMAO:. True story (Irony).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
No, no my dude. You are wrong. The problem of these market are the "toxic people" that criticize devs for their dogshit work ethic and patrons dumbness :ROFLMAO:. True story (Irony).
I realise you were joking, but you're both right.
  • The first release was reasonably well written & the story interesting enough to hook a lot of players initially. Unfortunately subsequent releases haven't lived up to the initial promise.
  • The ridiculously slow development, scant public communication outside discord & repeated inability to meet their announced release windows means few trust the devs. They've squandered whatever goodwill they had.
  • This thread has descended into a circle-jerk of incessant whining/dev bashing, and is undeniably toxic. It's painful to read & difficult to find any actual information about the game (regardless of if said info is trustworthy or not). If you want to starve the game of attention, then simply don't post at all instead of constantly bumping it with shit-posting. No game releases and few posts is more likely to lead to the game being overlooked than regularly whinging about it.
  • Constantly berating Patreons for continuing to support the game is pointless, the bulk of that audience isn't present at f95. If they want to continue to support them despite slow/few releases, that's their prerogative.
  • For the pirates among us, who cares if/when they release. There's no significant impact if there's no financial investment, just ignore it until they actually release something.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This thread has descended into a circle-jerk of incessant whining/dev bashing, and is undeniably toxic.
And this only happened because of:
The ridiculously slow development, scant public communication outside discord & repeated inability to meet their announced release windows means few trust the devs. They've squandered whatever goodwill they had.
Ah, and leave another game (Polarity) without a release for more than 2 years maybe explain this situation a little more.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
And this only happened because of:
YEAH LIKE ? WHAT they want ( the developer and his apes fanantics / naive / apes / yanderes / hardcore followers ) that people throw him flowers ?

END OF MONTH , and SHITY developer maybe is on a bar with Gumdrop and the other from False Hero , but this one wins the whole cake. BAD EXAMPLE for other developers .

DONT SUPOORT THIS TRSH

go suport games with DEVELOPERS down more to earth and no scamers like Duality , or....

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The game is just GREAT! A so-so story, with wonderful female characters and a well developed erotic tension. But apparently devs halted the game development and did whatever they did for about an entire year, releasing only wallpapers and promises of "the biggest update ever" to be released "soon" during this time. It looks like they started working on the game again a couple of months ago, but it takes time to produce a relevant content at least as big as the last released version. The last ETA for the new update was August 2022. They have 3 more days to keep their word.
So, I believe you should play the game now, enjoy what is already there, and with some luck, in a week or so, you will play the new update. (If there will ever be one)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So how much longer will the mods abide this? Huh? Where is the world is the "Abandoned" tag for this scam? How long will tke for the mods to close the thread with that tag and let this game die down at least on this forum and prevent idiots like me from giving money to scamming projects?

ISN'T IT HIGH TIME FOR SOME RULE CHANGING AND PROTECT YOUR USERS, MODS?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So how much longer will the mods abide this? Huh? Where is the world is the "Abandoned" tag for this scam? How long will tke for the mods to close the thread with that tag and let this game die down at least on this forum and prevent idiots like me from giving money to scamming projects?

ISN'T IT HIGH TIME FOR SOME RULE CHANGING AND PROTECT YOUR USERS, MODS?
protect them from what,their own stupidity?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

Yes, but also no.

I admittedly was among those "zombies" that considered this game as the new revolution in the AVN industry and didn't take me too much before I subscribed to RK Studios (also because I was already subscribed to Dammed's other project, Polarity).

But the point is this game truly deserved all that success in a very little span of time. It was super promising and probably nothing like seen before (maybe there were a couple of exceptions at that time, I might not be super informed). Thus, I was happy to see all the big numbers and support this project had gathered around it.

But then, the updates started to become less and less frequent, and so did all the dev posts. At that point, I decided this project was not worth my support anymore. This happened around a year ago.

What I'm trying to say is the problem, the real one, is not due to the huge bubble it became. Rather, the people who kept (and still keep) throwing money at them for absolutely no logical reason. Patreon should be meant to support CREATORS, not procrastinators. I don't want to call them scammers as it might be too harsh on their regards, all they need to do is release a good update and be much more consistent with their work to make people change their mind about them.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes, but also no.

I admittedly was among those "zombies" that considered this game as the new revolution in the AVN industry and didn't take me too much before I subscribed to RK Studios (also because I was already subscribed to Dammed's other project, Polarity).

But the point is this game truly deserved all that success in a very little span of time. It was super promising and probably nothing like seen before (maybe there were a couple of exceptions at that time, I might not be super informed). Thus, I was happy to see all the big numbers and support this project had gathered around it.

But then, the updates started to become less and less frequent, and so did all the dev posts. At that point, I decided this project was not worth my support anymore. This happened around a year ago.

What I'm trying to say is the problem, the real one, is not due to the huge bubble it became. Rather, the people who kept (and still keep) throwing money at them for absolutely no logical reason. Patreon should be meant to support CREATORS, not procrastinators. I don't want to call them scammers as it might be too harsh on their regards, all they need to do is release a good update and be much more consistent with their work to make people change their mind about them.
You didn't fully understand my post: "people who kept (and still keep) throwing money at them for absolutely no logical reason" are the zombies I talked about. People so obsessed about their favourite kink that it clouds their vision and become puppets in the hands of shady devs; addicts that keep getting milked in the hope that they'll eventually get their dose.
You were just a fan who changed his mind, and rightfully so.

Also, the game hit you so hard that you thought it a revolution. The only revolution was 3 cute underage daughters and a sentimental story.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, any alpha testers around here just to give a confirmation if they are testing anything at all or it´s just lies?
And if testing the new update, no instrutions by the devs to say there are errors and the update needs to be delayed, right?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
For those who create, I believe that Radiant is an excellent example of a great start to a story.

Radiant gave us:

An interesting and emotional start (dance, an amazing experience with Gracie coupled with the sudden end of that experience, the coma, then rebuilding health and life).

This was just the prologue.

The Gracie dreams and the meeting with the triplets and then the start of the journey to get to know them were all very well done.

Sadly, things started to go off the rails with the overly aggressive cop (and no real forewarning about this neighborhood asshat).

Even with the bad cop, Radiant could have grown and realized its great potential If development had not fallen off a cliff.

Radiant is, for now, a story of what could have been...

It has at least 7 romance paths, some of which are variations on standard tropes (Brooke, Miranda, Allison, Vanessa).

This does not even address the sub-paths (love, lust and pure branching paths for each of the women),

The others would have been a matter of how good the writing was to support them, with the ones below standing out (for me).

Liv's 'Dark Love' was intriguing
Maddie's just plain dark S&M path was not my thing but certainly not a standard trope
Ivanova's (yes - not her name but she reminded me of Ivanova from Babylon 5 so sue me :) path of hating the man who killed her son and marriage and trying to decide what to do about that hate

This story is pushing GOT relationship complexity and I think the pathing and managing all the different story evolutions proved too daunting to manage.

IF Radiant is to be saved, it will take dedication and delivery with a willingness to even put certain paths on hold for the sake of moving the greater Radiant story forward.

I'd rather see Radiant continue with reduced romance pathing versus see it die due to the weight of pathing has fallen into the category of too hard to continue everything.

David Weber does well co-authoring book series, like his multiverse series starting with Hells Gate, and he shares author honors with different writers as coauthors for different books in the series.

Perhaps there would be a way for part of the Radiant team to add new help, get re-energized and push Radiant back into regular production.

I have not seen much of this in the AVN industry, but it is a novel solution and it could work for Radiant.

As it stands, I don't see Sir Damned and Alorth resurrecting Radiant on their own.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes