Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So, any alpha testers around here just to give a confirmation if they are testing anything at all or it´s just lies?
And if testing the new update, no instrutions by the devs to say there are errors and the update needs to be delayed, right?
Why do you think alpha testers would waste their time in this cesspool?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The last comment I made on this post was in 2020 and nothing has really progressed. Too bad, the story as far as it went, left me intrigued

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Milky City vibe is strong in this one.
Yes, and it's called the ICSTOR syndrome, and some Devs suffer from it. It's called coming up and uploading something that has the potential of being successful and then sitting on their sorry and greedy asses, feeding the community with BS excuses and seeing how much they can leech with the least efforts. I had been away from this thread for well over 6 months and I'm glad to see I was right to delete it & move on to much better things, and this is exactly where I'm going back to. Best of luck to the hopefull.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Yes, and it's called the ICSTOR syndrome, and some Devs suffer from it. It's called coming up and uploading something that has the potential of being successful and then sitting on their sorry and greedy asses, feeding the community with BS excuses and seeing how much they can leech with the least efforts. I had been away from this thread for well over 6 months and I'm glad to see I was right to delete it & move on to much better things, and this is exactly where I'm going back to. Best of luck to the hopefull.
Even L&P has 3 or 4 updates in the timespan that we are waiting for an update here. And that´s quite something

herlam

Apr 3, 2021

Now he make fun at the people who support the game....
What a tragic personality he is.
He also writes that he is fixing again some images that can take half a day or 30 hours of work… :FacePalm:

• Wow
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

He also writes that he is fixing again some images that can take half a day or 30 hours of work… :FacePalm:
To be fair, from his point of view, he most likely thinks (and he is probably right) that the people that are still complaining about the wait time, are not supporting on patreon. No one (at least if you're smart) would still be complaining about the wait time and giving him money every month.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
To be fair, from his point of view, he most likely thinks (and he is probably right) that the people that are still complaining about the wait time, are not supporting on patreon. No one (at least if you're smart) would still be complaining about the wait time and giving him money every month.
I stopped supporting this game from June when I realized how long ago the previous update was.
He is milking and I don’t care about that, but I have a problem with the way he behaves and reply.
As a person who supports games in Patreon , I strongly believe that Patreon rules must change.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I stopped supporting this game from June when I realized how long ago the previous update was.
He is milking and I don’t care about that, but I have a problem with the way he behaves and reply.
As a person who supports games in Patreon , I strongly believe that Patreon rules must change.
Yeah I won't disagree with you that the rules on patreon need some changes. I mean polarity hasn't seen an update for 2 years and sir dammed is still earning $400 a month. The last post on the patreon page for polarity was a year ago.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I see both your points, though in my humble opinion Patreon should backtrack and go the other direction... it currently attracts the wrong type of sponsors/patrons for what those means. If you are paying 5 or even 10 dollars a month for two years, the minimum for a game development, you've just handed 120 - 240 bucks for a game, that's still nearly nowhere close to bigger budged F2P games get spent on, but it's still the overcharging for a game. Now... if you paid the same money on the artist and didn't get the game until it's out, now we are talking.
Of course, that's a very risky business model, also one that punishes amateurs and those trying to earn while learning their craft or starting from zero, but it would stop people from bitching... especially if patrons would still need to buy the game once it's released.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
but don't forget guys coming out in august still :KEK:
He's already shipped out a closed alpha, presumably for the testing group only.
It's unlikely that it will show up here before September but the fact remains, he did release in August 2022.
The testing group seems to take at least a week for this game.

Dammed said that subsequent releases will be faster from here on but I will reserve judgement on how true this statement is until August 2023.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
He's already shipped out a closed alpha, presumably for the testing group only.
It's unlikely that it will show up here before September but the fact remains, he did release in August 2022.
The testing group seems to take at least a week for this game.

Dammed said that subsequent releases will be faster from here on but I will reserve judgement on how true this statement is until August 2023.
Only delusional fanboys would say shit like that. Oh he shipped a closed for the testers, fuck all the remaining patient patrons who've been feeding him money +1 year without an update and expected to be playing it in August, as Dammed said they would. Go read the wall text of excuse and tell me where does it say its a release in August *for testers only*. Fanboys like you its why devs like Dammed can get away with robbery like this.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020

Dude's trying to justify by mentioning other devs saying how fewer content those people release at a time. Perhaps thinking releasing wallpapers is "content" for this game? lol

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes