seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Have you ever Googled yourself? At least once?
The MC spends 10 years in a coma, wakes up with a fragmented memory and doesn't Google himself at all since he woke up? He was in a head on collision, he was drunk and coming home from his High School prom driving a classic car. There would be at least one newspaper article about that fact somewhere on the internet. Especially since he lived in a small town and was a wide receiver on the high school football team.

Then once he found out he had just graduated from high school his natural curiosity should be to look at the yearbook or list of classmates names, and even if for some reason he wasn't curious his therapist is going to try to get him to jog his memory with things that should have been familiar to him prior to the accident. If for some reason he never went on any social media and no one he knew prior to his accident had any desire to reconnect to him the least of it should be that he already knows who was in the other car during the accident.
Dammit, you are TOO LOGICAL. To see all the OBVIOUS things that none of us have seen. Damn you.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MC does not remember having sex, and for several years before the accident he has lost all memory of.
And as I said in my other response to MysteryCrabs I would have expected him to research himself. He would have Googled himself at least once if not many times since waking up. It is unlikely for him to just shrug and move on with life and never try to figure things out about his past.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This illustrates a problem that happens often in research studies. People tend to give answers that are socially acceptable rather than what they would really prefer. Another problem here could be that the devs have not fully defined what exactly each option is, so people are not informed on what the consequences of choosing a particular path might be. I think the lack of interest in the Darkness path could be poor presentation (framing) more than an actual lack of interest in it.
Or it might just be as simple as it appears. The game has started off very nicely with a heartfelt story and 3 sweet, gorgeous girls. Unless you're a total hardcore sadist, I can't see too many people wanting to go down the route of potentially doing despicable, harmful things to these characters because of how they and this story have been set up.

I think you might be overestimating just how many people would want to do sick, twisted, depraved things to 3 sweet young girls, even if they don't yet know what that would entail.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dammit, you are TOO LOGICAL. To see all the OBVIOUS things that none of us have seen. Damn you.
LOL, unfortunately I have two weaknesses. I am too logical and I am infatuated with redheads. You could say I am a very logical person except for when it involves a redheaded woman, then I am very illogical.

I'm looking forward to more of the game, just found the fact that the MC was completely unaware of everything unrealistic. Maybe he researched himself, saw that so many people had moved on from their lives and didn't feel any connection to anyone, and so moved on as well. Perhaps he knew who Gracie was sort of but having no memory of that night just felt it was an unhealthy obsession for a classmate he didn't really remember.

Anyway, yeah. I often find loopholes in plots, I'm really fun at parties too :)

• Angry
Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It is a very serious crime but there are also statutes of limitations with regards to certain laws where you can't be charged for a crime after a certain amount of time has passed. I don't know what that would be for death by dangerous driving in the US, but for the purposes of this game it could be that that time has passed and he can't now be charged. So the woman is likely either looking for some sort of justice or to see if she can forgive him.
Yeah, I am going with your interpretation. Truthfully, I think she is looking for some sort of closure ... i.e., some sort of remorse from the person who took her son away. When he felt sleepy he should have pulled to the side (Lord knows I have done that). His poor decision led to a death, and his mother deserves acknowledgement of that as well as an expression of remorse from the one who took her son's life. Talk about a cliffhanger.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
LOL, unfortunately I have two weaknesses. I am too logical and I am infatuated with redheads. You could say I am a very logical person except for when it involves a redheaded woman, then I am very illogical.

I'm looking forward to more of the game, just found the fact that the MC was completely unaware of everything unrealistic. Maybe he researched himself, saw that so many people had moved on from their lives and didn't feel any connection to anyone, and so moved on as well. Perhaps he knew who Gracie was sort of but having no memory of that night just felt it was an unhealthy obsession for a classmate he didn't really remember.

Anyway, yeah. I often find loopholes in plots, I'm really fun at parties too :)
Dude ... Sarcasm. Here's 50c ... buy a clue.

Reactions: Xarin

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This illustrates a problem that happens often in research studies. People tend to give answers that are socially acceptable rather than what they would really prefer. Another problem here could be that the devs have not fully defined what exactly each option is, so people are not informed on what the consequences of choosing a particular path might be. I think the lack of interest in the Darkness path could be poor presentation (framing) more than an actual lack of interest in it.
The explanation the game gave for darkness sounded like someone will break your arm with an iron pipe or hit you with a car before you can get the girls laid.

"latest updates" is showing an update from 8 hours ago, the op is still showing last week. i guess there was some mod action?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I may have missed that. I blame exhaustion. Working too many hours.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I am going with your interpretation. Truthfully, I think she is looking for some sort of closure ... i.e., some sort of remorse from the person who took her son away. When he felt sleepy he should have pulled to the side (Lord knows I have done that). His poor decision led to a death, and his mother deserves acknowledgement of that as well as an expression of remorse from the one who took her son's life. Talk about a cliffhanger.
And either we'll be able to start a relationship with her (Purity and Lust) by showing remorse and trying to make amends with her, or make her the MC's personal cum-bucket (Darkness) by showing no remorse and making her beg for his forgiveness for her son putting him in a coma for 10 years. Of course, I'd go with the Purity path if this is case because anyone who'd pick the Darkness path would be, quite honestly, pure evil.

Reactions: TundraLupus
Jun 15, 2017
I'm hoping that all routes get equal amounts of love, as someone who is playing the darkness path (and is a bit sadistic) I hope they don't start releasing less content or scrap the path due to it being the least popular.

Reactions: Infidel and moudy

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm hoping that all routes get equal amounts of love, as someone who is playing the darkness path (and is a bit sadistic) I hope they don't start releasing less content or scrap the path due to it being the least popular.
That's the curse of creating multiple routes. It's on the dev to develop all of them fully. Based on experience, however, I would not bet on each route being fully developed in each release. Some releases may focus more on some routes than others. It's just the reality of having to write and create renders for each route.

Reactions: moudy

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry. My asshat was maladjusted.
LOL, I have more important things to expend energy on than being offended by a stranger on the internet. I figured that I'd give my two cents worth about the game, playfully and honestly answer your sarcasm and move on. Your game is promising, I would have liked a little spacing between having the daughters show up and the cliffhanger visitor. But it isn't my story to develop so I will see where you go from here. Good luck, I hope this is very successful for you.

• Love
Reactions: seamanq

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Silly out-of-a-coma twist on the "fucking my family" genre. The image/animations look good. The fans of daughter fucking seem excited (I'm sure a certain well known pol has downloaded this since he seems to be the biggest fan of this niche). All the checkboxes have been drawn out and checked: "I see you twins, and raise TRIPLETS!"

...which means of course we have approximately 6 months to a year the dev will disappear right before the big update (after an odd post about his boss/mom/unexpected illness) that everyone was drooling for since 1.0.

Can't wait.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
LOL, I have more important things to expend energy on than being offended by a stranger on the internet. I figured that I'd give my two cents worth about the game, playfully and honestly answer your sarcasm and move on. Your game is promising, I would have liked a little spacing between having the daughters show up and the cliffhanger visitor. But it isn't my story to develop so I will see where you go from here. Good luck, I hope this is very successful for you.
I am sure the authors of the piece appreciate the feedback. Sorry I was so cheeky. You are right that the spacing of both the arrival of the daughters and the mom of the son who was killed are kind of tight together, but that's not unusual for story writing. It sets up the conflicts that have to be resolved for the rest of the story ... so it is kind of expected.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's the curse of creating multiple routes. It's on the dev to develop all of them fully. Based on experience, however, I would not bet on each route being fully developed in each release. Some releases may focus more on some routes than others. It's just the reality of having to write and create renders for each route.
Still working on your own game? Story started promising. I know offtopic, but one should be possible since everyone is pretty nice overall on this thread. :)

Well to stay on topic, it all depends on how many paths the devs can develop but for myself I suspect that the darkness route will lead you in the dominance/submission realm with possibly some sadism and abuse. Guess if your purity/lust points will be relatively high it will be a Sane, Save and Consensual relation and with very high darkness stats it will come closer to mindbreak and not very sane, nor save or consensual.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes