The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
He's already shipped out a closed alpha, presumably for the testing group only.
It's unlikely that it will show up here before September but the fact remains, he did release in August 2022.
The testing group seems to take at least a week for this game.

Dammed said that subsequent releases will be faster from here on but I will reserve judgement on how true this statement is until August 2023.
View attachment be75f23f-d8eb-4df8-866b-1e845fc71b8c.mp4

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Patreons rules should be changed, how long will this behavior be allowed?
I disagree because it all comes down to personal choices and responsibilities.
No one is forcing the patrons to keep supporting.
If they are unhappy with it, they can simply cancel their support. They are adults, if they choose not to, it's their choice.
That will be Patreon's reasoning for not changing their "rules".

IMO the best course of action is to simply boycott this thread. Let the thread die, that might bring more reaction than the same repetitive whinging

Mar 5, 2020
The only way to fix all of this is the patrons itself...it's a shame all his patrons is a blind
Patreons rules should be changed, how long will this behavior be allowed?
Adult games developpers are a very small fraction of the money exchanged through Patreon. They have no interest in changing their rules just because of them as Patreon is already trying as hard as they can to hide the fact they even exist on their platform

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
I supported the game for a short while, but I was upfront and said I'd stop if updates were slow.... and here we are. I couldn't imagine being this unproductive in my work, I'd be fired without hesitation.
Define unproductive, dude makes a hell of money for a few wallpapers a month, in my book dude is VEEERY productive.
But seriously. It's almost fascinating that so many people are so dumb they give up their money for nothing

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
In many ways, F95 is the ultimate loot box. Since we are on the Radiant thread, you can go beyond the first chapter which is free via Patreon.

While we almost all agree that this chapter (v 0.4) is taking far too long to be published, plenty of people have come here to take chapters 2 & 3 for free -- making this the best lootbox around since the only $ you spend is what it takes to get the download.

For those interested in actually taking a look, versus focusing on the near constant wall of complaining/attacking the devs here, you will see that certain dwellers living on this thread have been happy to attack the dev's within two weeks of the release of both ch 2 & 3.

No matter what the devs do, these creatures have nothing better or more productive to do with their time than attack the devs.

While I agree, AGAIN, that the devs have let down their supporters by taking >1 year for the upcoming release of ch 4, No creator deserves to be trashed the way the self-annointed, facepalming, Lords of Radiant here continue to attack the devs.

I mean, really - who has the inflated sense of self-importance here?? - Patreons who supported part of the development cycle (or are still continuing their support) Or - the Lemming Brigade here on F95 (Facepalms... Present Arms...)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
In many ways, F95 is the ultimate loot box. Since we are on the Radiant thread, you can go beyond the first chapter which is free via Patreon.

While we almost all agree that this chapter (v 0.4) is taking far too long to be published, plenty of people have come here to take chapters 2 & 3 for free -- making this the best lootbox around since the only $ you spend is what it takes to get the download.

For those interested in actually taking a look, versus focusing on the near constant wall of complaining/attacking the devs here, you will see that certain dwellers living on this thread have been happy to attack the dev's within two weeks of the release of both ch 2 & 3.

No matter what the devs do, these creatures have nothing better or more productive to do with their time than attack the devs.

While I agree, AGAIN, that the devs have let down their supporters by taking >1 year for the upcoming release of ch 4, No creator deserves to be trashed the way the self-annointed, facepalming, Lords of Radiant here continue to attack the devs.

I mean, really - who has the inflated sense of self-importance here?? - Patreons who supported part of the development cycle (or are still continuing their support) Or - the Lemming Brigade here on F95 (Facepalms... Present Arms...)
Not to mention they continue to return to the thread again and again

Like WTF

You don't like the Devs or the game why TF are you in here taking a shit, go find another bathroom and let the thread stay silent until something happens of any note.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes