ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I'm hoping that all routes get equal amounts of love, as someone who is playing the darkness path (and is a bit sadistic) I hope they don't start releasing less content or scrap the path due to it being the least popular.
Uuh no offense but you know that's not how running a popular game works right?

Gotta please majority first and foremost. For me personally.. I am doing all so content is content to me.

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
As a child I always wished from November on that I could sleep until Christmas. I couldn't wait.
Now I feel the same way about this game. Can someone wake me up when it's finished? :)

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
I usually avoid 0.1 new games (not enough content to bother 99% of the time and a lot of games get abandoned and forgotten after 0.1) but I'm glad I didn't skip this one...even ended up subbing to it, which is a first for me. It ain't long yet, which is expected, first release and all but the story does a very good job at pulling you in and the renders are among the best I've seen on here.Goes to show that it might be a "pirate" website, but if the game is good, some of us WILL pay for it.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
How does a game that's been here for 8 days have 67 reviews already? Anyone else find that a little suspect?
It is not a surprise considering the quality of the game itself. After all we put all our experience so far, love and effort into it.
But it is also worth the mention that myself and Sir Dammed were already well known in the community before the game was released, so we already had some fanbase.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Then again, most people would rather tenderly love their daughters rather than hurt them. right?
It wouldn't be my favorite route, but do you really act in games the way you would do with real persons ? That's the upside of games, doing and experimenting anything without any real consequences you wouldn't want to happen to people dear to you. I have sometimes affection for fictionnal characters, but I never acted with them as if they were real. Though I imagine playing true could have its charm too, like a role play stuff.
But I always end up in lust routes when available...

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
Reading the changelog is the fastest way to learn.

The change log is a little confusing. I'm not sure if those 4 animations are just updates to old content, or actually new content. The fact that it says "Update not necessary" further muddies things. I decided to just download the game and check.

S3XYYYY1 It looks like there is no new story content. Just improvements to the old content.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Talking about father-daughter stuff, I wonder how many of the fans of this genre are (like me) actually young guys who still never thought about children. Despite being different from the main character, I really enjoy playing guys a bit older than me, and furthermore when a hot girl in the game says daddy a kind of weird and fucked up soft spot is hit inside me ahah. Only if she's hot tho.

Reactions: Infidel and nevion

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Or, y'know, the insane notion that I'm a fan of the genre... as can be demonstrated by the various games I've played and reviewed both on F95Zone and off (in Discord servers etc)... such as SL, PL, and others.
Please take my humor as tongue-in-cheek as intended.

...or don't :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes