HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Nice to see this game isn't dead. Have to say i really enjoyed this new update, especially the scene with Jade. Hopefully future updates happen in more timely manner.

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
View attachment 2025843

Liking small boobs is not a fetish at all. Outside of the U.S., about 25% of both men and women prefer women with small breasts, 25% prefer women with large breasts and about half the people prefer average. Those numbers are to large for it to be a fetish.

Also, fetish is something you get off too, not something that attracts you.
I don't see the diff. I get off to things that attract me. boobs in general are attractive but small boobs are very attracted to me. and in turn these small boobs turn me on more then normal, hence the fetish. you say its not a fetish because to many people are into it but why does that matter? fetish is a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body. I have a high/abnormal degree of love for small boobs and this is why its a fetish. the amount of people into it has no influence on if its a fetish or not

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
I don't see the diff. I get off to things that attract me. boobs in general are attractive but small boobs are very attracted to me. and in turn these small boobs turn me on more then normal, hence the fetish. you say its not a fetish because to many people are into it but why does that matter? fetish is a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body. I have a high/abnormal degree of love for small boobs and this is why its a fetish. the amount of people into it has no influence on if its a fetish or not
Guys being attracted to tits of any size is not a fetish. thats just attraction. needing a specific tit size to get off would be a fetish.
i mean, i like small tits, i prefer a large A to a small B, but have no issue with going smaller or a bit larger. Dont think ive ever been with a girl that fits into any of that though.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
1 year for new update? i'm hoping at least there are 10 hours of gameplay
It says there is 3 hours of new content. I doubt thats true for most people. Im reading it very slowly right now, as im distracted, primarily because i wanted to to finally get to some action, but most of this chapter has been the girls crying about their mother who died two years ago now. not trying to dismiss the mourning process, but its been forever now.

Reactions: Sesinho

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Mostly true, but it gets muddied if you actually want to enforce that copyright. If you reside in the US and don't register it, you can't sue for infringement.
True, but you can sue after you register even if the infringement occurred before you got it officially registered; the only thing is you can't get statutory damages which is how you get the large payout in a lawsuit.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I have a high/abnormal degree of love for small boobs and this is why its a fetish. the amount of people into it has no influence on if its a fetish or not
If small breasts are about the only thing that can get you off in an above average way - Sure that's a fetish.
In general it's not a fetish. It's in the definition. Can argue with it, or against it. Fetish is in the definition of it.
So, you have that fetish, but generally it's not - More of a preference :) You are both right.

fetish
/ˈfɛtɪʃ/

noun

1. 1.
    a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Guys being attracted to tits of any size is not a fetish. thats just attraction. needing a specific tit size to get off would be a fetish.
i mean, i like small tits, i prefer a large A to a small B, but have no issue with going smaller or a bit larger. Dont think ive ever been with a girl that fits into any of that though.
You can be sexually attracted to specific kind of tits to a degree of fetishization, just like with any other thing that might attract you. Also just because you have certain fetish doesn't mean you can't enjoy sex without the fetish being involved. People with feet etc... fetish can still enjoy sex without feet etc... being involved.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
As much as i'd want to complain like everyone about update frequency, i just passed a shitty weekend and seeing this updated made me had a smile before going to work, so that's still something.

Reactions: NyVar and Tatsuya25

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
As much as i'd want to complain like everyone about update frequency, i just passed a shitty weekend and seeing this updated made me had a smile before going to work, so that's still something.
Is the shittyness passing? Are you going to have a better week?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes