hotboy17

May 27, 2019
Can anyone share me saves files for v0.32 end ? Also please share the location for the save files .

Feb 26, 2022
Can anyone share me saves files for v0.32 end ? Also please share the location for the save files .
On Windows, location for savefiles for Ren'Py games is pretty much always the same:
[gametitel]/game/saves

and mostly all Ren'Py games also puts extra backup saves in:
c:\users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[gametitel]

Do note that the appdata folder is a 'hidden' folder, so you need to turn on show hidden files in file explorer.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
God the progress is slow in this game. After a long wait, we get 1 real sex scene and it is with a side character. Slowly progressing updates and slowly progressing story. I don't know how much longer I am going to have any interest in this game. I mean it's not as bad as happy summer, but I am still losing interest after this update. Maybe... maybe it will be interesting in like 5 years from now, but right now it's just a blue baller. 2 years, 4 updates, and no real progress with the main characters other than some clothed dry humping and 1 finger bang. That really doesn't do it for me. People get invested in the main character, but some devs just try to tease to get more patrons. Here's a tip: Start things with at least 1 main character and then add the others as you move along. Mix in the other side character as you progress. That is how you keep people interested. Good luck with your game. Not sure I will download it again.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Hello guys... last week I lost my SSD.... and all saves of all games are lost.... so.. if somebody can please share the save from the previous episode, please.... send me in message ou down here... thanx.
It's not hard to simply play again and skip dialog to choices. Hell since it's been a year and a half I forgot what it was about anyway so ended up starting over rather than getting dropped in the middle without a clue what any char is talking about. Also, this is why you backup every week or month. The $50 or so spent on Aomei is worth it, boot drive backups are easy.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
God the progress is slow in this game. After a long wait, we get 1 real sex scene and it is with a side character. Slowly progressing updates and slowly progressing story. I don't know how much longer I am going to have any interest in this game. I mean it's not as bad as happy summer, but I am still losing interest after this update. Maybe... maybe it will be interesting in like 5 years from now, but right now it's just a blue baller. 2 years, 4 updates, and no real progress with the main characters other than some clothed dry humping and 1 finger bang. That really doesn't do it for me. People get invested in the main character, but some devs just try to tease to get more patrons. Here's a tip: Start things with at least 1 main character and then add the others as you move along. Mix in the other side character as you progress. That is how you keep people interested. Good luck with your game. Not sure I will download it again.
After all these years, Devs still do this and at this point theres no excuse. Back in 2017 They could of gotten away with "Im a new Dev and the software is new to me" but not anymore. The go-to nowadays is "This is a side project from my real job", well why dont you just release the game when its basically finished?

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Cool update. Punishing Maddie was ...idk. Maybe too much for me but definetly an interesting option that you don't see a lot in games like this. Will she develop some kind of weird punishment kink? Move out of the house? Kill herself? Too early to tell I guess but it's intriguing. I wish the different paths with the other girls had more variation through dialog too, but I guess that's something we will see (or not) more in the future too.
PS: Olivia and Brooke need to learn to share :Kappa:

Reactions: JHorcoc6
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes