FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
i need some milf :LOL:
Ok, maybe a version of this game where the three woman you knocked up as a teenager come back into your life 25 years later (still hot-as-fuck of course) having spent the last two and a half decades missing your magical dick and needing more?

...after you awake from a coma of course.

I smell a sequel!?!

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
The change log is a little confusing. I'm not sure if those 4 animations are just updates to old content, or actually new content. The fact that it says "Update not necessary" further muddies things. I decided to just download the game and check.

S3XYYYY1 It looks like there is no new story content. Just improvements to the old content.
thanks

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/04/15: Updated Mod, Version: 0.1.2
Edit: Fixed bug on line 2251

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and

Note: Patreon version has all Incest and Taboo content removed.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
2020/04/15: Updated Mod, Version: 0.1.2
{snip}
Unless you've updated it since I downloaded it a few minutes ago, line 2251 of ch1.rpy file has a bug.

"A Loving Relationship {color=#0f0}[Pure +1]{/color}"":
should be:
"A Loving Relationship {color=#0f0}[Pure +1]{/color}":

Easy enough to edit it, and I just did, then the game loaded fine.

Last edited:

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
it says 4 new animations in the changelog but I just keep getting the same shit from the last update??

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Unless you've updated it since I downloaded it a few minutes ago, line 2251 of ch1.rpy file has a bug.

"A Loving Relationship {color=#0f0}[Pure +1]{/color}"":
should be:
"A Loving Relationship {color=#0f0}[Pure +1]{/color}":

Easy enough to edit it, and I just did, then the game loaded fine.
Ah yeh, I fixed it but forgot to recompress the folder. Will upload the correct version now. Thanks for alerting me.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Those types of animations should never be put in the changelog, it's just misleading.
Lol yeah I think most people would just see that as "U.I updated"...I'm pretty sure +4 animations in a changelog is universally recognized here as there's 4 new animated sex scenes in unspecified positions.

There are 4 new animations. Why shouldn't that be put into the changelog? You'd be the first person to read the changelog and complain that you were "misled." Anyway, I updated it to be even more clear. Sorry you felt that way.
Lel

Jun 15, 2017
Or, y'know, the insane notion that I'm a fan of the genre... as can be demonstrated by the various games I've played and reviewed both on F95Zone and off (in Discord servers etc)... such as SL, PL, and others.

The Dark path being less popular than others is something calculated/expected way, way ahead of time. I'm not "just" a developer -- I'm also a huge fan of multiple games in this industry so I'm fairly good at understanding how players think.

And let's just say that... if I had planned to develop the route less than the others I wouldn't have included it in the first place... and if I were willing to change the game over a single poll I wouldn't be very good at what I do.

One of the biggest reasons for varying paths: variety. Just because the majority prefer the lust/love routes on their main PT's doesn't mean they won't enjoy having the option to experience the game differently on a second or third PT.

Double-standards happened.
That’s really reassuring to hear! There are several devs that would/have changed there game due to what is most popular, so it’s great to hear you will be making the game you want to make not what others want you to make.

Reactions: Broly1997 and SrRK

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
We have no reason to believe review manipulation at this time, we do enforce regular review rules in this thread the same as any other.

I'll consider this matter closed so move on before I have to come here swing my hammer.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
It would have to be... an exceptional tuck job. We've seen them all in their skivvies afterall
<We don't know the sizes of those dicks.... could be small since they have bigger chests.... just saying
(Why am I writing this?... This could just give the devs some ideas)

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes