Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Radiant 0.4.0 beta with JokerLeader Walk through and the Taboo patch

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
The taboo patch doesn't seem to be working

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
game 100% needs gallery BUT.. its still a 9/10 game only issue is wait time.. but its worth the wait.. just like "light of my life".. now its time to replay it 3 times for all paths.. gonna be a long week

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Played through the dark path just to see the scenes. I've played through dark games on this site like Raptus, but that belt scene with Maddison was really unsettling to me for some reason. Fair enough to those that enjoyed it though, to each their own.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Played through the dark path just to see the scenes. I've played through dark games on this site like Raptus, but that belt scene with Maddison was really unsettling to me for some reason. Fair enough to those that enjoyed it though, to each their own.
that's because in raptus the mc is a complete sociopath, in this game even if you're on the dark route the mc still has dialogues that make him look more or less normal, and that makes the beating scene out of character, I think the dev of this game should work better in the dark route and make the character a little more sociopathic, but that's just my opinion

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Just finished, and it was good enough with the exception that it´s not this time once again that you see Maddie naked, we already saw the other sisters, but for some reason, the hottest one, not still.
I´m playing the Dark Path and my final save i chose to forgive Maddie, that extreme beating was to much and had to load the previous save, didn´t like it, was expecting something else.
Also, Allison´s path turned to Lust in the end instead of maintaining the Darkness route for some reason, no idea why.
Liv remains without a path defined, which is weird as well.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Who else thinks that giving Jade a creampie should result in her getting pregnant after her thoughts that she isn't on birth control? I believe the dev is planning something with that, why else put that line in the game.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just finished, and it was good enough with the exception that it´s not this time once again that you see Maddie naked, we already saw the other sisters, but for some reason, the hottest one, not still.
I´m playing the Dark Path and my final save i chose to forgive Maddie, that extreme beating was to much and had to load the previous save, didn´t like it, was expecting something else.
Also, Allison´s path turned to Lust in the end instead of maintaining the Darkness route for some reason, no idea why.
Liv remains without a path defined, which is weird as well.
Allison didn't have a defined path yet for me until it changed to lust at the end of the new chapter, I want to know what triggers getting on the lust path, I doubt it's just points that decides that, as I want to have everyone on a romance path, Maddie and Liv are still undefined for me.

I also think the other girls should be on the stats screen, not just the triplets and the MC's psyche (which still isn't defined for me).

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Allison didn't have a defined path yet for me until it changed to lust at the end of the new chapter, I want to know what triggers getting on the lust path, I doubt it's just points that decides that, as I want to have everyone on a romance path, Maddie and Liv are still undefined for me.

I also think the other girls should be on the stats screen, not just the triplets and the MC's psyche (which still isn't defined for me).
Allison was on the Darkness path when the update started, no idea why it changed for me

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Well, i played this update, i'm glad it's finally out, it's quite good as the previous one, if i don't consider the time that was used to create this i'm "happy" but if i remember that i had to wait one year i'm sad, too short for one year update. hope the next one will be soon, one month or two,

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Who else thinks that giving Jade a creampie should result in her getting pregnant after her thoughts that she isn't on birth control? I believe the dev is planning something with that, why else put that line in the game.
Doesn't matter if someone is on birth control or not. Nutting in them only matter if they are ovulating. It's not like semen hangs out in a club waiting for the egg to be released.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes