Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
well people with a single google search is enough to know what the devs of this game do, alorth has another game called neko paradice and I also saw in an old patreon post that he said he was working on the animations for Tales from the Unending Void, and sir dammed (the other dev) was working on another game called polarity but ended up abandoning it so I don't know what else he's doing. but I think this explains more or less why updates take so long, people are not robots

Reactions: JJehosophat42

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe, maybe not. I don't truly know. I have limited private convos with many of the devs I push public releases out for but I've really nothing to add regarding this VN other than what I've already stated.

At the end of the day I'm kinda pissed that SanchoMod keeps getting added then removed from the VN's OP. How the fuck are folks supposed to know it exists otherwise? There's a few VN's like this where I work my ass off only for folks to not even know some of the best mods ever released on the site even exist. Fuck it, I need another drink.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Don't like the dev's mouse cursor? Me neither. Let's nip that sucker in the bud.
Thank you for this. I don't remember it in the previous versions and thought it looked bad right away. Not sure why they would waste their time on something like that.

At the end of the day I'm kinda pissed that SanchoMod keeps getting added then removed from the VN's OP.
Dammed did come in and update the OP so it might have gotten removed then. Maybe they're like DPC and don't like your kick ass mod?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for this. I don't remember it in the previous versions and thought it looked bad right away. Not sure why they would waste their time on something like that.

Dammed did come in and update the OP so it might have gotten removed then. Maybe they're like DPC and don't like your kick ass mod?
Nah. Damned and I are on good terms. He's actually onboard with the mod. It's not him, it's the "dirty laundry" 'round this joint. BTW, you're certainly welcome. The mouse cursor fix was super-easy tbh.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So how many dark pts do i need with Maddie? and or does the MC need the dark pts

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Also, Allison´s path turned to Lust in the end instead of maintaining the Darkness route for some reason, no idea why.
Liv remains without a path defined, which is weird as well.
Allison didn't have a defined path yet for me until it changed to lust at the end of the new chapter, I want to know what triggers getting on the lust path, I doubt it's just points that decides that, as I want to have everyone on a romance path, Maddie and Liv are still undefined for me.
It's the scene where you go to the woods with Ali.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes