Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So how many dark pts do i need with Maddie? and or does the MC need the dark pts
I think you must be on the dark path with her already, but not certain. I finished the game with 22 Maddie Dark points. Avoided the belt spaking by forgiving her. The choice to belt spank gives you more 3 dark points with her.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah well, I don't like incest, I don't like soap opera drama. Seems like I'm playing the wrong game, I'll see myself out.
I would give the drama part of this game a 3/5, so I kinda agree.

But this game is not incest... well unless you install a certain "unofficial" patch. You know that, right?
Why complaining about a patch you installed yourself? :WaitWhat:

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
On Windows, location for savefiles for Ren'Py games is pretty much always the same:
[gametitel]/game/saves

and mostly all Ren'Py games also puts extra backup saves in:
c:\users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[gametitel]

Do note that the appdata folder is a 'hidden' folder, so you need to turn on show hidden files in file explorer.
Thanks but can you share the save files ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi Joker, in your Mod my chosen names are not adopted when it comes to choises. It's posible to change this?
It is but for me to do that, o have to re-do the all Mod.

Unless I find a different way

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
People are seriously complaining about the "beating" when right before that scene you have the option to forgive her. people are stupid lol
It's also only in the patched version of the game so even the mentioning of all the dark content can be avoided completely by simply choosing not to download the patch.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's also only in the patched version of the game so even the mentioning of all the dark content can be avoided completely by simply choosing not to download the patch.
Well, the "patch" is just a formality to appease the monetary sites and simply converts the VN to what it was originally intended to be. The correct answer is to simply choose not to whip her ass even if on the dark path if it is wished to be avoided. The choice and the MC make it quit clear that "harsh consequences" are what's coming if that choice is made. It's not complicated really, it's that simple.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So which is better for romance, lust or pure path?
Both. One thing we've told players from the beginning (it's also mentioned in the tutorial a bit) is that on your "main" playthroughs, the game is best played without trying to manipulate stats or variables too much -- ideally you should select the choices that make sense to you or that feel right rather than trying to strictly adhere to any one path. If you're purely looking for romance from a story perspective and don't care about "content" as much, Purity. If you're purely looking for content and don't care about story-driven romance, Lust.

The most balanced path from a romance & content perspective is a mixture of both Purity and Lust.

Recently added this to the dev notes for more clarity... hope it helps!

chrome_xT9HTkP6X9.png

It's the scene where you go to the woods with Ali.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is indeed a bug/will not be the case in v0.4 Full. That said, if you or others don't feel like replaying the chapter (continuing to new content from saves made in "beta" is never recommended, but you won't have to restart)... there are many opportunities to switch the path you're on with the girls throughout the game.

Also as an aside because it's been mentioned a couple of times... the non-beta version of 0.4 uses Ren'Py 7.5.3.

Last edited:

quickguy42

Mar 25, 2022
Hi!

Been reading here that the game is being updated slowly, and I want some clarity. This game is pretty good, and would love to support this to see it through to the end, but how long do the updates take? I don't feel good about supporting something that would be abandoned like some great VNs already have been. So long post short, how does the updates timeline look, and what are your thoughts about supporting this game financially?

Reactions: Jorjor69 and VOYEUR

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - integrated iPatch not being set fully On by default for some users when starting a new game.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Note: Dammed Bud, can you change the description for this in the OP from "Cheat/Enhance mod" to something more correct like "Multi-Mod" or "SanchoMod"? Thank you sir.

Reactions: Ghostly and SrRK

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi!

Been reading here that the game is being updated slowly, and I want some clarity. This game is pretty good, and would love to support this to see it through to the end, but how long do the updates take? I don't feel good about supporting something that would be abandoned like some great VNs already have been. So long post short, how does the updates timeline look, and what are your thoughts about supporting this game financially?
Last update took more than a year with poor comunication and transparency from the devs. He promissed the next chapters from now on will take 4-5 months. He will fullfil his promise? Let's see

quickguy42

Mar 25, 2022
Last update took more than a year with poor comunication and transparency from the devs. He promissed the next chapters from now on will take 4-5 months. He will fullfil his promise? Let's see
Hi!

I see then I will hold off right now and see if the communication gets better. Thank you for the response!

Great game tho!

Reactions: VOYEUR

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I would give the drama part of this game a 3/5, so I kinda agree.

But this game is not incest... well unless you install a certain "unofficial" patch. You know that, right?
That’s a very good point!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah well, I don't like incest, I don't like soap opera drama. Seems like I'm playing the wrong game, I'll see myself out.
...But this game is not incest... well unless you install a certain "unofficial" patch. You know that, right?
Really? Game banner with 3 girls, an MC that creampies the mom at prom in the prologue, same said girls show up at MC's doorstep and you think this VN isn't about the taboo? Seriously? This VN is indeed incestual at it's very core. To think otherwise is simply delusional at best. Why in the world would you reckon that's debatable? The "patch" is simply a formality to appease monetary sites, nothing more. And let's be frankly honest. If you do not like incest then simply don't play VN's that state they are.

To quote the overview: " ...that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your- ". What do you really think is being implied here? Be honest.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes