jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Before the month ends, Neko Paradise V0.14 gets out and there is a chance for TFTUV ep 14.
I'm responsible and partially responsible for over 10 updates a year, even if it's split between various games.
And to the people that complain... you guys still fap to them, so?
:whistle:
Fuck the haters

Your Art is #1 hands down man.

DPC does nice graphics but his women are almost entirely not my taste and his stories are junk and he himself is prick of the highest order.

I think Oceanlab does quality work but I would still take my Alorth VNs/Games if I could pick only one.

Thanks for the update. And of course thanks to SirD as well.

PEACE

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Before the month ends, Neko Paradise V0.14 gets out and there is a chance for TFTUV ep 14.
I'm responsible and partially responsible for over 10 updates a year, even if it's split between various games.
And to the people that complain... you guys still fap to them, so?
:whistle:
You think grabbing Liv by the pussy is fap worthy? :KEK:
Also don't stick your dick into crazy... ;)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Fuck the haters

Your Art is #1 hands down man.

DPC does nice graphics but his women are almost entirely not my taste and his stories are junk and he himself is prick of the highest order.

I think Oceanlab does quality work but I would still take my Alorth VNs/Games if I could pick only one.

Thanks for the update. And of course thanks to SirD as well.

PEACE
why is dpc a prick? what did I miss? lol. their games seem boring to me too but it's not that big a deal either

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
You think grabbing Liv by the pussy is fap worthy? :KEK:
Also don't stick your dick into crazy... ;)
While the triplets scenes are hot, not really fap worthy for most, no, but the Jade scene is fap worthy. And the other games content is also fap worthy for sure. Though I do get it, that some players don't enjoy catgirls, aliens or whatever else.
But still, a lot the nonsense that is said in this thread is only worth to watch with popcorn and that's it.
I can agree on certain critiques, but what I see mostly in this thread, are complains that are obviously made due to a lack of insight about the differences in 3D applications and overall development.
But the funniest part is actually the wanna be developers/artists that think they can be better and faster.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
While the triplets scenes are hot, not really fap worthy for most, no, but the Jade scene is fap worthy. And the other games content is also fap worthy for sure. Though I do get it, that some players don't enjoy catgirls, aliens or whatever else.
But still, a lot the nonsense that is said in this thread is only worth to watch with popcorn and that's it.
I can agree on certain critiques, but what I see mostly in this thread, are complains that are obviously made due to a lack of insight about the differences in 3D applications and overall development.
But the funniest part is actually the wanna be developers/artists that think they can be better and faster.
I'm not criticising you but the dev cycle you and Dammed have is a bit on the very long side. ;)

Don't worry though... it's what most people here are used to by now. A bit more transparency and more communication here on F95 would be nice though. I know we are filthy pirates and we make stupid jokes about the game and sometimes about you devs... but in the end... well I think most people here like the game.

Also I don't have anything against girls with cat features... while not easily spottable I have one in my sig... ;)

Reactions: botc76

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I'm not criticising you but the dev cycle you and Dammed have is a bit on the very long side. ;)

Don't worry though... it's what most people here are used to by now. A bit more transparency and more communication here on F95 would be nice though. I know we are filthy pirates and we make stupid jokes about the game and sometimes about you devs... but in the end... well I think most people here like the game.

Also I don't have anything against girls with cat features... while not easily spottable I have one in my sig... ;)
I agree on transparency and communication, but not on this website. We do have discord for a reason and supporter pages for that. It's not like I would want to come here every week or so. While I own my game thread, I don't even upload anything there, except fixes of whatever was uploaded.
When I come to f95 it's normally to check the sidescroller/platform hentai games, because I like to play those...
Succubus Affection, Castle of Temptation or similiar stuff to militia wars, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Most of the games I play have had three to four updates in the 14 months this took, and each update has provided more content than your 14 month update; minimum was two.

If y'all are working on too many projects to bring any of them to market in a timely manner, maybe expand your team.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
i dont mind the long w8 and building up a good realation with them is for me the best thing am pretty sure allison will be easy to get she dont care ad all if she go naked in front off you and do other stuff and olivia can be a jealous type if you do things with allison there a other thing to work with and maddie is a hard one but i like it try to gain her trust step by step but i think when the time comes it will be intence and do do the dark path i dont see it as healty ad all just wanna be a good father and gain there trust so keep up the good work

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Most of the games I play have had three to four updates in the 14 months this took, and each update has provided more content than your 14 month update; minimum was two.

If y'all are working on too many projects to bring any of them to market in a timely manner, maybe expand your team.
I am expanding the team, I've been training people as artists, but what do you think? That it happens instantly because I want to?
Training them takes around one year to make them reach the same quality and consistency.
4 updates in 14 months only? That's basically half of what I did.

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I was reading somewhere that there were complaints about lost supporters, but maybe if the update(s) didn't take so long to come out, they wouldn't have the issue of supporters leaving and have any reason to complain about it.
You can't expect to take several months to over a year to release an update, and expect everyone to stick around, especially with the number of developers stalling with excuses after excuses these days, or games being abandoned.
I know this site is a bit of a rumor mill, so I don't fault you for misinterpreting all the "he said she said," but figured I'd quickly point out that I've never complained about losing patrons in between updates. It's the opposite: I regularly encourage people to drop their support in between them, then simply pledge again when a new chapter is ready -- explaining that in doing so, they'll be spending no more than $5 per chapter of the game and have access to everything we've ever posted to Patreon for a month.

As explained... one of the good things about Patreon is you don't have to be actively subscribed when content is posted to see said content. The moment your subscription becomes active-- you can see everything.

I also brought this up to highlight a point; a very common contradiction parroted here:
"Updates take a long time because milking." <-> "The dev is losing money & supporters because he's taking a long time."

Make no mistake, if I wanted to milk the people on this website, I'd stop putting so much emphasis into the finer details of VN development and literally churn updates out. Said updates would likely earn me a far greater income and reputation while being half as good and requiring less than half of the effort.

How do I know this would work? Because I've seen it done dozens of times. A simple example formula to highlight what this would look like: quickly churn out a 40 minute discussion between each triplet and follow it up by one or two brief scenes, usually the lewd variety. This would require maybe 100 renders, 1-2 animations, a week or two of rushed dialogue, and about a week of coding. The end result would be about 2-3 hours of content and F95Zone pirates unanimously praising me like I'm the best thing since sliced bread. It's almost laughable how easy it would be.

I won't do this because I don't have any desire to milk you guys. I am passionate about this project and love creating it... so I'll keep putting my effort and focus into doing the best I can with every single chapter and update, with as little regard for appeasing the angry people in these comments as possible. ← If you take issue with that I encourage you not to support me, to keep getting the game for free if you desire, and to hopefully have fun playing it/enjoy yourselves. What I am saying here is not a declaration of ill-will, and I have nothing against anyone here. Many of the complaints, or at least some of them... were very valid.

On another note, and setting all of the above aside... I do agree and have admitted numerous times that Chapter 4's extra-extra-long development time was our fault, and not something we're proud of. These things do happen. As players have been notified, I've spent a couple of months working towards finding more of a middle-ground between "speed" and "quality" for Chapter 5 onward... and will continue working towards this/trying to shorten dev time for every single update. P.S. I hope this self-admitted shame of mine brings many people here some great masturbatory material -- you know who you are, and we see the glee you experience at the shortcomings of others! :LOL: /j

Anyway, I hope you and others had fun with the chapter!

Last edited:

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Wow...A and D finally came here to answer a few questions...bruh...
D - "I worked towards finding a middle-ground between "speed" and "quality," and will continue working towards this." - shortly - "next update 1.5-2 years... see u later my dudes"
Polarity updates - bruh... if anybody try to belive him pls don't ) just look at his other game, and im not even a big fan of his games just a traveller, but devs like him or Blue Cat, Irphaeus, Enyo Eerie or even...god help me - Icstor... just lazy liars that's it, and poor Alorth, he hooked up with the wrong guy

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I am expanding the team, I've been training people as artists, but what do you think? That it happens instantly because I want to?
Training them takes around one year to make them reach the same quality and consistency.
4 updates in 14 months only? That's basically half of what I did.
So you did the programming, script writing, along with all renders and animations, for six or more updates, each of which provided a minumum of two hours play, all by yourself?

Got it.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
there other games that stile have no sex like summer's gone sure people wil complain but for me a good story comes first and every min to have sex with a girl gets boring so i hope you keep up a good story and am pretty happy with that

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So you did the programming, script writing, along with all renders and animations, for six or more updates, each of which provided a minumum of two hours play, all by yourself?

Got it.
Neko Paradise - Everyhing myself -4 updates in 14 months, a total of over 1200 images and 70 animations, since it's sandbox it requires 3 times the amount of coding compared to a regular VN.
TFTUV - 5 or 6 updates in 14 months, animating only, between around 70 and 90 animations
Radiant - 1 update - artwork and animation - 1000+ renders, 17 animations, 2 hours and 30 minutes content regular playtime, one path playthrough.
Tale of Eros - Everything myself - 1 Update, 20m gameplay.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Neko Paradise - 4 updates in 14 months, a total of over 1200 images and 70 animations, since it's sandbox it requires 3 times the amount of coding compared to a regular VN.
TFTUV - 5 or 6 updates in 14 months, between around 70 and 90 animations
Radiant - 1 update - 1000+ renders, 17 animations, 2 hours and 30 minutes content regular playtime, one path playthrough.
Tale of Eros - 1 Update, 20m gameplay, also everything by me.
Seems to me like you should go on vacation... :KEK:
That just can't be healthy...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes