• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
OK with the fetish but a virgin mother... It'd be less dumb if she was 40yo instead of 23 (and the kid is already 5yo)
This may sound like a flimsy excuse, but I'm honestly not bothered by bending the laws of reality a bit for the game, especially for the sake of fan-service or fetish content. I advertise the game as "adult fantasy" for this very reason: I'm not trying to write a non-fiction. There's plenty of things I could do differently for the sake of realism if I was.

As for the specific subject (Brooke): of course it's a little bit silly, and a clear example of me doing what I described above (sidelining realism for the sake of fantasy). But certainly not that far fetched or impossible. Our world is crazy and weird, and I imagine there's at least a few virgin mothers out there. Also, Brooke has her reasons which will be expounded upon in her next date scene and have already been foreshadowed (heavily religious family, being socially awkward and a loner, winkwink).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I personally don't really care about hyper realism in adult games. Real life is already boring enough. It doesn't mean that these games should be devoid of all logic, but as long as it makes sense in the world that the dev is creating that is what matters. Also it's not like artificial insemination is some kind of science fiction technology that we could only dream of.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I personally don't really care about hyper realism in adult games. Real life is already boring enough. It doesn't mean that these games should be devoid of all logic, but as long as it makes sense in the world that the dev is creating that is what matters. Also it's not like artificial insemination is some kind of science fiction technology that we could only dream of.
Probably some people though the game was more serious after the first release and were disappointed based on their own expectations.

Reactions: dolfe67 and SrRK

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This may sound like a flimsy excuse, but I'm honestly not bothered by bending the laws of reality a bit for the game, especially for the sake of fan-service or fetish content. I advertise the game as "adult fantasy" for this very reason: I'm not trying to write a non-fiction. There's plenty of things I could do differently for the sake of realism if I was.

As for the specific subject (Brooke): of course it's a little bit silly, and a clear example of me doing what I described above (sidelining realism for the sake of fantasy). But certainly not that far fetched or impossible. Our world is crazy and weird, and I imagine there's at least a few virgin mothers out there. Also, Brooke has her reasons which will be expounded upon in her next date scene and have already been foreshadowed (heavily religious family, being socially awkward and a loner, winkwink).
I have posted before that some 3000+ women got fertility in the UK as single women (Only country that seemed to have records on this)

Odds are that at least one of them likely had some hang ups about sex and was a virgin

That was 2017 and the number was growing year by year prior to that.

So yeah not too far fetched at all

Reactions: SrRK

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Was great to play through again, however my one criticism is there's zero camera angles during Maddie punishment scenes. It would really add to them to see more of her / her face during those scenes.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
My dude... I married a girl who'd been with 3 dudes before me. I dated a girl in high school that had 7 partners before I even touched her. I've even tag teamed a girl with a close friend/ex-roommate.
LOL thanks for the CV =) Any references I can call for verification? I didn't mean you the writer is insecure, but the readers who need this to enjoy the game. I hadn't even thought about virgins being a fetish... I don't get it, BUT that's what a fetish is I guess.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
LOL thanks for the CV =) Any references I can call for verification? I didn't mean you the writer is insecure, but the readers who need this to enjoy the game. I hadn't even thought about virgins being a fetish... I don't get it, BUT that's what a fetish is I guess.
Well to be fair, I do play many of these games myself... and when creating Radiant, I try to make something I myself would enjoy. I get it, it's definitely a little weird. :ROFLMAO: Most fetishes are.

For me, I think it's just a domination thing mixed with some corruption. I couldn't tell you why others are into it but I'm sure it's similar.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Anyone know what's supposed to be in the true edition that isn't already in the taboo edition?

Dammed if you can say it, it would be better

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well to be fair, I do play many of these games myself... and when creating Radiant, I try to make something I myself would enjoy. I get it, it's definitely a little weird. :ROFLMAO: Most fetishes are.

For me, I think it's just a domination thing mixed with some corruption. I couldn't tell you why others are into it but I'm sure it's similar.
Well, for me it's a matter of purity. Yeah stupid as fuck i know. For some reason i like it.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
EDIT: Better wording. If i want everyone to be an obedient sub, do i have to pick all the dark options, or are there direct choices? Like can i pick all the pure ones and still make them subs? or go 50/50 with lust/dark and still make them all subs?

Original: Do you have to be an evil prcik and choose all the dark options to make everyone an obedient sub?

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjabush
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes