• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I confess that I didn't expect anything else from the game, but I was surprised. (DeepL Translate :p)
I was beyond surprised. Pleasantly surprised! My first playthrough but have followed this thread from start.
I tried to get it on--lust and more lust!--with the triplets but I really only care about Allison.
But 0.04 now allows a different set of Lust Interests.
Allison is still #1 due to the taboo vibes ; Jade is beautiful, perky, minx ; Alita has much potential as a tsundere.

Reactions: leevicious

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
True edition is likely to be against F95 rules and therefore not something you can talk about here

So remember, "There is no fight club."
Hmm a patch because patreon (taboo patch) and another one because F95 (true edition) -rule 7 I guess- o_O

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
lots of replayability?????
God I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means, it didn't say anything about it being a sandbox with lots of clicking.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
for ur sake, no. It took them 1.5 years for a update that would've been done in 1 month max, we're just too drawn to this game to stop now...RUN AWAY!
I agree with you there asakura14 but, I still like the game. It just sucks that the people that make it do not seem to care much about the game or use and put any development off till just before the abandon tag hits or they "have to" put some update out. Wish they gave a sh#t about the game.

lostkaoru

May 21, 2022
really like the daughters thing, can't say i had the experience in other games

the sex scene is okay but other than that quite sure its gonna be a successful game.

Wouldn't mind the interaction with the wards increase and have lesser side girls.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
really like the daughters thing, can't say i had the experience in other games

the sex scene is okay but other than that quite sure its gonna be a successful game.

Wouldn't mind the interaction with the wards increase and have lesser side girls.
You have no idea about Sir Damned' history and his track record. If Polarity is any indication, I wouldn't hang my hopes too high for this one. Empty promises, nothing to show, no delivery, only keen on subscriber numbers.
Maybe they start another project ... and off they go ...

Did you read up, did you background check, did you get any of the history surrounding the developers and their games? How the heck can you be "quite sure" that THIS game will be a success?!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes