HooPyDood

Feb 22, 2020
Interesting story so far. But I'd like the whole night of the accident being revealed later and have the game start with the MC waking up at the hospital.

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Before I forget, I'd like to suggest something on the off chance the devs read this.

A gallery of previously-seen sex scenes would be very helpful going forward. It would really help with checking if there's stuff I've yet to unlock and replay for; and it would also make searching for specific scenes so much easier. (E.g. I wanted to view the Gracie sex scene again, had to start a new game and skip for it.)

It's not the biggest thing right now since there's not much content yet, but it might be very useful to consider for later versions of the VN.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Not a bad game, but still too early to say anything for certain. Don't quite get the flurry of good reviews though. It's been long since DMD, aren't F/D games falling out of fashion yet?

On second thought, I get it. It's in every man's nature to yearn to be a father and it's every man's nature to be a pervert, so it's only natural that we, guys secretly fantasize being a perverted father.

I mean it could be awkward because you have a real mother and sisters back at home, but your unborn child... ... ... there's no reason to go easy on her. So, yeah it all makes sense. But, hey, I'm not judging... look at my signature and you'll get an idea. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: SrRK

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Umm... Will I get a knock on my door tomorrow from the FBI if I put in something like 17 years... ... ... 364 days ... ... ... 23 hours...

1587025006547.png

Reactions: RivenMain69

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Since they don't have a susp reaction on F95 yet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jk thanks for playing, Johnny. I still remember your comments on the Polarity thread and I'm glad you tried this one too / appreciate the honest feedback.
WC, dev. Haven't played Polarity yet though. BTW... jokes aside, this one looks promising, keep up the good work. (y)

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
EnhancedStatusMenu.png

I just updated my "Cheat Menu" and created an (unofficial) "Enhanced Status Menu" instead, inspired by the official status menu. This Mod lets you view -- and change! -- the status of the player and other characters.

How to use this MOD? Download and extract the content into the "game" subdirectory of your Radiant directory. Start your game and you should see "Status" in the top right corner. Click it to open the Status Menu. Once in the status menu all yellow values can be changed by either using the buttons to the left/right or by clicking on the text.

As of version 0.1.2 of the game, changing values does not have any effect (as far as I know).

WARNING: changing values MAY have severe implications to any future game update. Therefore I suggest using it as Status Menu (without changing values) only!

// EDIT: Latest Updates of my Mod can be found here.

Last edited:

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Some mods on here really dont do themselves any favours do they?
Hope this gets back all the excellent reviews it fully deserved.
Keep up the good work both of you :love:

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Once upon a time, daughters would come in ones (DMD, DFD)... Then they started coming in pairs (PL, LoML)... Now they come in trios (Picture Perfect, single again, this one)... I guess the more, the merrier... :BootyTime:

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
View attachment 621822

I just updated my "Cheat Menu" and created an (unofficial) "Enhanced Status Menu" instead, inspired by the official status menu. This Mod lets you view -- and change! -- the status of the player and other characters.

How to use this MOD? Download and extract the content into the "game" subdirectory of your Radiant directory. Start your game and you should see "Status" in the top right corner. Click it to open the Status Menu. Once in the status menu all yellow values can be changed by either using the buttons to the left/right or by clicking on the text.

As of version 0.1.2 of the game, changing values does not have any effect (as far as I know).

WARNING: changing values MAY have severe implications to any future game update. Therefore I suggest using it as Status Menu (without changing values) only!

View attachment 621819
I haven't tried it, but it looks pretty nice, I like that.
And it doesn't modify any game files, I like that even beter.

Reactions: theMickey_

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Once upon a time, daughters would come in ones (DMD, DFD)... Then they started coming in pairs (PL, LoML)... Now they come in trios (Picture Perfect, single again, this one)... I guess the more, the merrier... :BootyTime:
Wait for a sequel to FoTM - the MC in that game has potentially done enough (many times over) in a short space of time to father multiple daughters with around ten different mothers... thus, nineteen years later...

Anyway, ahem, great start to the game, RK Studios.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This is such a naive story! As if some 16-year-old schoolboy was writing it. First, the MC protects the beauty from the villain at the prom night! Of course, she immediately falls in love with him. Then, the modest girl turns into a wild slut.
And in the end, three unfamiliar girls come to the MC, and say that they are his daughters and he is like: OK! LET ALL LIVE TOGETHER! AS ONE BIG HAPPY FUCKING FAMILY!
What the hell?! It's so cliche!

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Wait for a sequel to FoTM - the MC in that game has potentially done enough (many times over) in a short space of time to father multiple daughters with around ten different mothers... thus, nineteen years later...

Anyway, ahem, great start to the game, RK Studios.
Ah yes, an army of daughters. Just what I've always wanted.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Convert it into an open world game.
Generally, i hate all VNs. But i can't hate this one.
If this contains free roam feature, it may become one of in my favourite list along with Takeover, dark magic, false hero, etc...
I love free roam games. My mc need freedom. I hope one day developer will add a map & freedom in radiant

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes