• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
it's a bit annoying that every time someone says something positive about this game the same 3 assholes come to give you a facepalm
I'm a new asshole. I haven't been with the other three.
And the facepalming is very warranted. It's for catering high hopes after so much disappointed and lies.
If you lost the trust of the people, it is very hard to earn that back.
You see, it's the people who are annoyed about the game developers after so much disappointment. And THEY get annoyed about anyone who puts them or their game on pedestals, giving them praise and potentially luring others and their hopes into the rot until the developers have proven themselves and truly delivered to earn back such trust.
Can you imagine how annoyed those people are when there is constantly new visitors to the scene, that know nothing of the history and did no background-check or research to still praise them blindly? Just put yourself in their shoes for a second. Hence the faceplaming

So, don't take the facepalming personal. It is aimed towards the naivety and unwarranted praise for the developers or their product - not you personally.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I'm a new asshole. I haven't been with the other three.
And the facepalming is very warranted. It's for catering high hopes after so much disappointed and lies.
If you lost the trust of the people, it is very hard to earn that back.
You see, it's the people who are annoyed about the game developers after so much disappointment. And THEY get annoyed about anyone who puts them or their game on pedestals, giving them praise and potentially luring others and their hopes into the rot until the developers have proven themselves and truly delivered to earn back such trust.
Can you imagine how annoyed those people are when there is constantly new visitors to the scene, that know nothing of the history and did no background-check or research to still praise them blindly? Just put yourself in their shoes for a second. Hence the faceplaming

So, don't take the facepalming personal. It is aimed towards the naivety and unwarranted praise for the developers or their product - not you personally.
I think we all agree that the development of the game is very slow, but that does not mean that the game is bad or that certain aspects of the game cannot be praised, I think they are two separate things

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I think we all agree that the development of the game is very slow, but that does not mean that the game is bad or that certain aspects of the game cannot be praised, I think they are two separate things
Exactly my friend, development sucks. One of the best games around but the developers take 14 months to do something that should take 4-5 at most. Has nothing to do with the game itself.

You dont like it dont support it, Damn will tell you that himself. I supported Polarity and quit when all the empty promises started. Has nothing to do with not being a great game, I just pirate all 3 games for free now.

Love the game. Put the aholes in your ignore list eventually they disappear. That's what aholes do....

Last edited:

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
it's a bit annoying that every time someone says something positive about this game the same 3 assholes come to give you a facepalm
Honestly, i love this game. When it first came out i was talking to my girlfriend about how it was one of the best written games that i have played on here. That was over 2 years ago. Since then this game has had one good year, and one bad year. The game in itself is pretty good, no longer would i consider it one of the best written though, especially after the last episode. And no, im not complaining about the lack of sex. To me, the last episode seemed like the dev was a bit rushed, which is sad since it took more than 14 months to come out.

I would say this game is hopeless and all the negative, not because the game itself but because of the Dev. He is either incompetent at keeping a somewhat decent schedule, which means the game will never be completed properly; or worse, he is milking Patreon Subscribers.

Whether or not you want to call me an asshole or not is up to you, i don't really care. but i would fully suggest not getting to invested in this game, and definitely do not give a monthly subscription of any amount to it.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Honestly, i love this game. When it first came out i was talking to my girlfriend about how it was one of the best written games that i have played on here. That was over 2 years ago. Since then this game has had one good year, and one bad year. The game in itself is pretty good, no longer would i consider it one of the best written though, especially after the last episode. And no, im not complaining about the lack of sex. To me, the last episode seemed like the dev was a bit rushed, which is sad since it took more than 14 months to come out.

I would say this game is hopeless and all the negative, not because the game itself but because of the Dev. He is either incompetent at keeping a somewhat decent schedule, which means the game will never be completed properly; or worse, he is milking Patreon Subscribers.

Whether or not you want to call me an asshole or not is up to you, i don't really care. but i would fully suggest not getting to invested in this game, and definitely do not give a monthly subscription of any amount to it.
I have never denied that the schedule of this game is quite bad, and I don't want to get repetitive but I will say again what I said in my other post since it seems that you didn't read it. I think they are two separate things, certain aspects of the game can be praised while the bad schedule can be criticized,

As for the writing, it still seems decent to me, although it is true that the update do not justify the 14 months of waiting, you also have to understand that the dude who makes the renders is involved in other projects, surely for you creatings renders is a piece of cake for me it certainly is not,

And as far as supporting this game financially don't worry it's not in my plans at the moment maybe in the future if the devs improve certain aspects, although of course I don't know what the hell you care about how other people spend their money

Reactions: GuyFawkes
Jan 7, 2019
Exactly my friend, development sucks. One of the best games around but the developers take 14 months to do something that should take 4-5 at most. Has nothing to do with the game itself.

You dont like it dont support it, Damn will tell you that himself. I supported Polarity and quit when all the empty promises started. Has nothing to do with not being a great game, I just pirate all 3 games for free now.

Love the game. Put the aholes in your ignore list eventually they disappear. That's what aholes do....
If Dammed really believed that then they would have put the patreon on hold for those 14 months but didn't so ya he lies and makes false promises.

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
what a waste of time he/they (dont know if its 1 or more devs) did the same with polarity bringing out 1 or 2 updates and than nothing and then expecting people to sign up on their paetreons

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So, I'm kinda curious, does anyone recommend going back and going for the "Dark" decisions? Or is it actually genuinely quite dark and a bit more along the lines of being just mean as opposed to being kind of "taboo and kinky"? (If that makes sense?)
Curiosity finally got the better of me, so I did a dark playthrough, which I'd never really bothered with before.

It's fair to say I found that a somewhat traumatic version of the game, for me. A bit of kinky BDSM and the like would be no big deal, but no. This was pure sociopathic sadism, and even though I recognize that there are no real people involved here, I was disturbed by the treatment of Maddie well before reaching the end of it. I'm enough of a deviant that fucking them really doesn't trip my switches in any negative way, but the sheer abuse factor really does. It would disturb me less if the MC snapped and just outright killed them, rather than the abuse delivered thus far.

I don't foresee myself ever exploring further content down those branches, I'll stick with the pure/lustful angles of the game going forward.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I completely agree. I just stick to the dark path because out of curiosity I had decided to use three maximized paths: pure, lust and dark. And know I will just continue all three of them. But the last one is by far the least appealing to me. After having finished the game three times with these paths (in the year 2525, I fear...) I will make a "normal" playthough, based on the results of the three maximized paths - if I'm still alive then...;)

• Haha
Reactions: sickqt

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Curiosity finally got the better of me, so I did a dark playthrough, which I'd never really bothered with before.

It's fair to say I found that a somewhat traumatic version of the game, for me. A bit of kinky BDSM and the like would be no big deal, but no. This was pure sociopathic sadism, and even though I recognize that there are no real people involved here, I was disturbed by the treatment of Maddie well before reaching the end of it. I'm enough of a deviant that fucking them really doesn't trip my switches in any negative way, but the sheer abuse factor really does. It would disturb me less if the MC snapped and just outright killed them, rather than the abuse delivered thus far.

I don't foresee myself ever exploring further content down those branches, I'll stick with the pure/lustful angles of the game going forward.
You should try raptus... hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Riiiight...
Their goals on patreon:

Let's hit 1000 Patrons!
Help us climb to 1200!
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
You will get money from me when you can show three consecutive updates of 45 min to an hour long every three to four months... Otherwise Drop Dead Fred.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You should try raptus... hahaha
Well, Abby's cute, I can say that, but it didn't impact me at all the way the dark path of Radiant does. Raptus feels like something put together by an angry 13-year old incel. The writing was just bad. But.. again.. Abby was cute. ;)

Since the triplet pursuit is taking such a slow pace with Radiant, I'm glad we have some of the side girls. I like the slutty restaurant gal, and the cashier girl you get to bang out by the lake. The amount of virginal characters seems unrealistically high overall, but at least the MC is getting some action.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Well, Abby's cute, I can say that, but it didn't impact me at all the way the dark path of Radiant does. Raptus feels like something put together by an angry 13-year old incel. The writing was just bad. But.. again.. Abby was cute. ;)

Since the triplet pursuit is taking such a slow pace with Radiant, I'm glad we have some of the side girls. I like the slutty restaurant gal, and the cashier girl you get to bang out by the lake. The amount of virginal characters seems unrealistically high overall, but at least the MC is getting some action.
Yes I liked that too, unlike others I think side girls are great, although jade (the girl from the liquor store) seems a little crazy but she's still cute,

And yes I also agree that there are many virgin girls, the case of the triplets can be a bit believable (still a bit unlikely since they are very hot) but with brooke it is almost a joke, I understand that for some that is a kink but personally, I never found it appealing . I couldn't care less if a girl is a virgin or not. but hey, it's personal taste

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And yes I also agree that there are many virgin girls, the case of the triplets can be a bit believable (still a bit unlikely since they are very hot) but with brooke it is almost a joke, I understand that for some that is a kink but personally, I never found it appealing . I couldn't care less if a girl is a virgin or not. but hey, it's personal taste
True enough, and while not impossible, it's often implausible. My pal Miguel(real name hidden just as a courtesy to him) is coming up on his 50th birthday in about a month and a half, and he has still never gotten laid, despite the fact that it drove him to attempt suicide a bit over a decade back. I've encouraged him to see a professional just to get it out of the way, but he hasn't relented.

I think the issue for him is that he's just built it up into something in his head that it can never be, and so now he avoids finding out because the reality will be more depressing. I mean, sure, it's fun, it is an exceptionally pleasant experience with a decent partner, but.. meh. Once you've had a good taste of it, it's more or less the same no matter who you're with (some variations apply), and it's really just not that a big of a deal. This is one case, though, where I believe it is absolutely better to have at least had the experience, so you know it's not that big of a deal.

Me telling him it's no big deal is like those rich fuckers trying to tell me money doesn't by happiness. LIKE FUCK IT WON'T, YOU LYING CUNTS! .. Okay, maybe it's more of a lease-on-happiness, but virtually everything in the world that makes me unhappy can literally be solved by copious amounts of money, so in the end it's the same fuckin' thing.

Get out there, get your groove on, even if the only option is a professional. It's worth it to know.

But srsly, finding over half a dozen girls 18+ in your life, and some clearly in their mid-20s, who've never had the dick and they aren't lesbians? Very highly improbable in the real world.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
But srsly, finding over half a dozen girls 18+ in your life, and some clearly in their mid-20s, who've never had the dick and they aren't lesbians? Very highly improbable in the real world.
I don't know about you, but I play these games to get a break from the real world. I'll trade some suspension of disbelief for some entertainment.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know about you, but I play these games to get a break from the real world. I'll trade some suspension of disbelief for some entertainment.
That's fair, I guess I'm just biased against it, because (in most cases) the virgins are played as not just inexperienced, but ignorant. I have a hard time overlooking glaring ignorance. ;) Especially when virtually every game has them all addicted to their phones/internet.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Yes, by now certain types of female characters have become stereotypes: the tall busty and grumpy older sister, the petite innocent younger one who turns out to be a nymphomaniac . We know, that's fine with me!

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes