ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
well then I guess you won't be a patron of any game lol, almost all "AAA" avn are updated once or twice a year, there are very few that are constantly updated (usually those that use honey select)
That's where your wrong I've played several Daz games that have updated in 4 months and your right HS games some times do it faster. And yes i know the higher quality Daz games update once or twice a year. I don't mind twice a year as long as they have large updates and higher quality. But there are very few of those.

Reactions: Grelk and Tatsuya25

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I didn't know you played this game
I played the first 2 chapters and then decide just watch the thread to follow the progress and wait for more releases to play more content.
But considering how things went with the chapter 3 and 4 development, this game will be just another one in sea of abandoned/never finished games.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I played the first 2 chapters and then decide just watch the thread to follow the progress and wait for more releases to play more content.
But considering how things went with the chapter 3 and 4 development, this game will be just another one in sea of abandoned/never finished games.
Why are we still here, just to suffer?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So why the fuck he made a progress tracker with 26 hearts? Seriously, why devs love complicate everything?
Patreon and SS supporters asked for better/more regular communication.

The hearts graphic is part of that communication - certainly not perfect, but far better than nothing.

It would be helpful if this graphic had more meaning, but it is not Light of My Life in terms of the details required to complete each scene.

I know that the graphic lags actual updated scenes by weeks (and there must be a significant number of scenes that are partials and not noted as such if they are going to make the late Feb release deadline).

It may well have to do with the division of labor - who writes and codes the scenes versus who creates the renders/animations.

If we get a release by the end of February, then this will be Much better than the prior release which took a year to land.

I'm looking forward to the next release and more time with the triplets.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorjor69

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Some other dev promised to release their next update (or what's done) at the end of a certain month dead or alive, 3 months later still nothing :KEK:

Wait & See, prove us wrong dammed.
Actions speak louder than words. Some people still don't get it... Devs like to talk a lot, make you feel bad for them (probably with their made-up sad stories and illnesses, PC troubles etc) There is already a few Devs who have "moved" recently. Like, 3 or so (around the same time?)

I really find it hard to trust anything a Dev says. Show me it rather than tell me stories.

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
first playthrough as a good caring guy. Well, I must say the story is lovely and surprisingly tame.

Just for the records, how many different paths are there?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes