Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I really don't know if I can decide yet. Ally is definitely pushing for best girl, but Maddy is so cute that I think once she warms up that she could take the #1 spot.

Reactions: SrRK

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
One of the best first releases I've come across on this site. Well written, great renders and choices in what types of relationships you want between the characters are all positives. The only minor suggestion I have is including the ability to name your save files. With so many different paths to take it may get confusing to keep track of saves

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really don't know if I can decide yet. Ally is definitely pushing for best girl, but Maddy is so cute that I think once she warms up that she could take the #1 spot.
I think all 3 are great personality-wise, but I'm leaning towards Maddie since she's got the best tits and will probably be the hardest to bed which makes it more rewarding.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I ended up naming mine Hailie, Allie, and Maddie by random chance because I didn't like Olivia's name, but the names aren't too different than what OP gave.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Two things...
First of all, a father romancing his daughter... Even a seasoned writer would find it hard to write a serious story along that plotline...
Secondly, even if they could, it would require a long build-up with potentially little pay-off overtime... Something, I don't think the audience of adult VNs has fully learned to appreciate yet...

Don't get me wrong, I would really like it, hell, I even dream of it - a convincing yet enjoyable story with an incest theme... But I haven't quite seen it done in adult VNs yet... But there are a handful that gets close...
Oh! You underestimate some devs from Patreon! LOL! I saw many who tried to build some kind of "deep dramatic plot" on this topic. I will not say the names, otherwise the fanboys will rush to express their dissatisfaction with my opinion and will start calling me toxic again.

And yes, I also love the smooth and slow development of relationships in adult games. So I understand you perfectly. But I also love comedy fuck fest. In any case, it’s too early to say anything about this game. I hope the author will be consistent and able to create a good game without any cringe.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
(Should I restart my playthrough, I'm naming myself Professor Utonium.)
I'ma go with no on that. I was going to name my MC Max Cawke, but Max is a youthful name, so I went with Richard Hardy.

Oh! You underestimate some devs from Patreon! LOL! I saw many who tried to build some kind of "deep dramatic plot" on this topic. I will not say the names, otherwise the fanboys will rush to express their dissatisfaction with my opinion and will start calling me toxic again.

And yes, I also love the smooth and slow development of relationships in adult games. So I understand you perfectly. But I also love comedy fuck fest. In any case, it’s too early to say anything about this game. I hope the author will be consistent and able to create a good game without any cringe.
Funny you bring that up. I'm of the opinion that deep romantic plots should be reserved for situations where you're not fucking a member of your immediate family. There's no way to make it believable, or credibly convince everyone around them that the situation isn't cause for immediate arrest. So I say don't try, just gimme the faps and lemme do with them what I will. I like character development and all, but romancing your sister or mom does not a good wincest game make. I'm all for a different kind of romantic development in a different kind of game though.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes