JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I think people who are into virgins aren't as much interested in tearing a hymen with their dick and seeing blood come out of her pussy, but rather primarily they like the idea of taking a girl before any other man touched her, so she is pure for MC. And that aspect is still intact for Brooke.
Fair enough, but are you really going to going to take their word for it?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
My citing of those two authors was merely to point out that, contrary to Son of Durin's rather silly statement ("Make something that sucks (other than a vacuum or sex toy) and you won't make money at that"), they both made a lot of money creating things that are absolute dogshit.
Listen, I am no fan of the Twilight Saga or 50 Shades of Gray, but to call them absolute dogsh*t is a bit much. It's a typical YA fantasy novel, the whole genre has a unexpected amount of success, even across generations. There is something about romance in a supernatural world that simply gets teens going...

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Listen, I am no fan of the Twilight Saga or 50 Shades of Gray, but to call them absolute dogsh*t is a bit much. It's a typical YA fantasy novel, the whole genre has a unexpected amount of success, even across generations. There is something about romance in a supernatural world that simply gets teens going...
I thought I was being nice.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I Remember reading a quite a few months ago that the mysterious "True Edition" is supposed to involve lewd content with a certain character whose name starts with an N...(and it's not Natalie)
*Plays through again*
Who has an N name?.....oooohhhhh dearrry no

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
*Plays through again*
Who has an N name?.....oooohhhhh dearrry no
Wow, quoting a post from 8 months ago (and more than 100 pages by my settings).
Anyway, no one knows what the "True Edition" is supposed to be. Right now its just vaporware.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Wow, quoting a post from 8 months ago (and more than 100 pages by my settings).
Anyway, no one knows what the "True Edition" is supposed to be. Right now its just vaporware.
The search function: damned if I do, damned if I don't :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The search function: damned if I do, damned if I don't :)
Don't take crap off of someone that's been here 4 years longer than you and has participated quite a bit less. His lower than 1:1 reacts ratio tells you all you need to know. ;)

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes