Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I'ma go with no on that. I was going to name my MC Max Cawke, but Max is a youthful name, so I went with Richard Hardy.

Funny you bring that up. I'm of the opinion that deep romantic plots should be reserved for situations where you're not fucking a member of your immediate family. There's no way to make it believable, or credibly convince everyone around them that the situation isn't cause for immediate arrest. So I say don't try, just gimme the faps and lemme do with them what I will. I like character development and all, but romancing your sister or mom does not a good wincest game make. I'm all for a different kind of romantic development in a different kind of game though.
>not calling the mc Dick Pounder
A missed opportunity right there. As for the deep romantic plot, just make it legal in the country the game takes place in.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
One of the best first releases I've come across on this site. Well written, great renders and choices in what types of relationships you want between the characters are all positives. The only minor suggestion I have is including the ability to name your save files. With so many different paths to take it may get confusing to keep track of saves
Name the save pages instead.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So am I the only one who nicknamed Olivia, Allison, and Maddison "Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup" respectively? (Should I restart my playthrough, I'm naming myself Professor Utonium.)
Beat you by about a week. ;)
Going to make a second playthrough save where the girls are called Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup and the MC is called Professor Utonium. :ROFLMAO:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well another strike on meself at the end. That game will not be kind to the sad perv' that I am.
But, by my beard, is it good! I love it. Kudos to the devs and eagerly waiting for chapter 2 :D

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
So am I the only one who nicknamed Olivia, Allison, and Maddison "Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup" respectively? (Should I restart my playthrough, I'm naming myself Professor Utonium.)
Oh my... :oops: I didn't notice the similarities.. hair colors and all... Was this intentional? Hmm... I guess so...

Now... to buy them matching outfits... :unsure:

Last edited:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Wow, where do I even start. First time, after downloading like hundreds and having gigs and gigs of H and X rated games, I have never ever been so interested and felt so emotional over the story before. I teared up twice during this game, first when you read the letter, second when you are talking to Olivia about the "passing" And the reason for that is you made the characters acceptable and likable.

I cannot wait for your next update and I think I will fully back you once I see the next one. I am also right now in love with Maddie lol

Reactions: SrRK and Alorth

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
You hit the nail on the head with the second part of this. I've been writing stories for almost 10 years and I can easily flesh them out more/prefer to do so. Hell... the original draft of Radiant is far different/far more in-depth than what I put into the game.
Sounds like material for a director's cut/special edition to me

Reactions: SrRK

lestatman

Apr 16, 2020
Rally enjoying the game and sadly Episode 1 ended. Looking forward to the next episodes. Maddison is my favourite.

Reactions: SrRK
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes