armond

Apr 26, 2020
dont try to be obtuse. The core of your argument is that since Im not paying I Shouldn’t be complaining about devs missing deadlines.
In before their shitty meandering overly long non reply full of empty arguments and passive aggressive bait, I agree with you clearly (y)

Reactions: White Lamp

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
dont try to be obtuse. The core of your argument is that since Im not paying I Shouldn’t be complaining about devs missing deadlines.
Which is an absolutely valid argument. You are owed nothing. So sit back, relax, and wait for a kind soul to leave you some scraps.

Imagine a pirate ship boarding a merchant vessel, killing all the crew then complaining to the skies that the cargo hold is empty and there is no loot to reward the trouble they just went through. Wouldn't that be silly? They take what they can get because they are pirates.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I remember the devs saying 0.5 is going to have the 'True Edition' patch.. i wonder if that's also a lie..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I remember the devs saying 0.5 is going to have the 'True Edition' patch.. i wonder if that's also a lie..
Hey! Since the update numerical is completely arbitrary anyway, this upcoming mini-update (I know it's supposed to be 2/3rds of a full update but bug-fixes will undoubtedly bite everyone in the arse) is only 0.45. If
the Dev decision is made to make the follow-up update 0.451, then 0.452, etc....
Many a drop will be drunk/spewed/spunked before 0.5 would be allowed to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

friendmb

Oct 4, 2020
I have minimal interest in this other than drama, all I will say is that nowhere on Earth is it still February right now.. Even if they all lived in American Samoa, its morning of March 2nd already...

Reactions: cancercowboy

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I have minimal interest in this other than drama, all I will say is that nowhere on Earth is it still February right now.. Even if they all lived in American Samoa, its morning of March 2nd already...
Unless a top-tier donor says the update has not yet been released--highly unlikely--only the Devs know for sure.
The lowest tier donors were supposed to receive the update seven days after the initial release. So actual calendar date is March 8 at the latest.
As usual, we on this thread await a hero.

Just grab a drink and some crisps and enjoy the process.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Which is an absolutely valid argument. You are owed nothing. So sit back, relax, and wait for a kind soul to leave you some scraps.

Imagine a pirate ship boarding a merchant vessel, killing all the crew then complaining to the skies that the cargo hold is empty and there is no loot to reward the trouble they just went through. Wouldn't that be silly? They take what they can get because they are pirates.
it’s ridiculous to try to restrict speech in that manner though. This is also a forum to discuss the game. Expressing disappointment in missed deadlines fall within that paradigm.

to try and lecture me about ethics of piracy when your also doing it is also annoying to say the least.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
it’s ridiculous to try to restrict speech in that manner though. This is also a forum to discuss the game. Expressing disappointment in missed deadlines fall within that paradigm.

to try and lecture me about ethics of piracy when your also doing it is also annoying to say the least.
Dude I didn't mean to restrict your speech, much less defend the particular devs of this game. I just pointed out how silly it is to come to a pirate forum and berate the devs for a missed deadline on the content you mean to consume for free. Can you even fathom the monumental sense of entitlement you displayed? C'mon man...

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Dude I didn't mean to restrict your speech, much less defend the particular devs of this game. I just pointed out how silly it is to come to a pirate forum and berate the devs for a missed deadline on the content you mean to consume for free. Can you even fathom the monumental sense of entitlement you displayed? C'mon man...
Didn't say it was you bud. Relax, no need to be defensive. Reread what I said.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya25

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Well, hopefully when something is actually out, there will be content for Mira, which is the only character I'm interested in, lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: White Lamp

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Stop the press a Dev missed a date lol this shit happens all the time not like this dev is the only one who does it

Yeah hope that worse worse case , one week or 2 weeks , for it to be out

But WITH THIS DEVELOPER , puuf you better no take chances, becuase if he can he will go and pull out a year of delay of a missed date

XD

Reactions: armond

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
From Patreon:

"RK Studios 19h

Chapter 5 alpha will be out tonight! It will likely be late at night/early AM, aka when most people in the USA are sleeping. Thanks for your patience guys, I just wanted to make sure it was absolutely perfect/not cut corners. I appreciate all of you for dealing with my antics!"

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes