Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Radiant [v0.5 alpha] [RK Studios]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC and ANDROID

Size ~ 606 MB

PC/MAC: -

android_.gif
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
What is the dev time between Alpha and Beta?
Not sure if i have the will power to wait a month.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Will the patch in the OP work for 0.4? If not, anybody still have the patch for it?
It should. For some reason I have a really old version of the patch laying around and its identical to the "patch.rpy" file in the new one. That should be the only file you need. Doubt the extra files added to the new patch will do anything in an older version, but might be safer to just ignore everything else.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Will the patch in the OP work for 0.4? If not, anybody still have the patch for it?
It will work. The "Taboo Edition" patch is included in the same 'game' folder you get from the "True Edition," and that patch is universal. Older versions of the game won't have any issues or be aversely affected by having True Edition installed.

If you want to play True Edition, but dislike incest, instructions to remove Taboo Edition are included with the file.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
what kind of consequences are we talking about and is there an balance between the dark lust and pure or can you just roll with one of them or will that have heavy consequences?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
60% of the update was finished in just under 6 months, the remaining 40% will probably take a further 4 months.
I'll just wait for the full update. I wasn't even expecting them to release anything this early. I can wait a few more months.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
what kind of consequences are we talking about and is there an balance between the dark lust and pure or can you just roll with one of them or will that have heavy consequences?
For the best possible experience in the game, choose the options that best suit your playstyle. stat manipulation and worrying about sticking too closely to one profile like "pure" or "lust" won't have any practical benefit, outside of achievements. conversely, having a significant mix of pure and lust or lust and dark won't necessarily have any negative effects.

As for consequences.. those that arise are often related to direct choices you've made, not the Psyche & relationship profiles... but to my knowledge the closest thing youll get to seeing consequences is some of the girls getting mad or jealous, or MC causing some unintended drama. "Consequences" like ending a relationship path with a specific girl are made intentionally obvious and the game will warn you. This is a harem game and for the best possible outcome you are meant to pursue every girl.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes