SD3

Sep 6, 2022
this works for 0.5 alpha?
Not needed, you can just grab the patch from Lewdpatcher in the OP. It's compatible with any version of the game and will have the same effect as the Taboo Edition did prior to chap 5.

So whats up with the new update, is it actually content or bug fixes? Also Andriod upload when?
it's the 5th chapter's pre-alpha, so there's new content. about 1-1.5 hours worth, depending on the speed that you play.

If you want to play the chapter in full tho, wait for the beta or v0.5.

Reactions: bolabola

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Not needed, you can just grab the patch from Lewdpatcher in the OP. It's compatible with any version of the game and will have the same effect as the Taboo Edition did prior to chap 5.

it's the 5th chapter's alpha, so there's new content. about 1-1.5 hours worth, depending on the speed that you play.

If you want to play the chapter in full tho, wait for the beta or v0.5.
Gotcha

Reactions: SD3

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
For the best possible experience in the game, choose the options that best suit your playstyle. stat manipulation and worrying about sticking too closely to one profile like "pure" or "lust" won't have any practical benefit, outside of achievements. conversely, having a significant mix of pure and lust or lust and dark won't necessarily have any negative effects.

As for consequences.. those that arise are often related to direct choices you've made, not the Psyche & relationship profiles... but to my knowledge the closest thing youll get to seeing consequences is some of the girls getting mad or jealous, or MC causing some unintended drama. "Consequences" like ending a relationship path with a specific girl are made intentionally obvious and the game will warn you. This is a harem game and for the best possible outcome you are meant to pursue every girl.
thanks you for the answer that clear up the biggest worrys i have for the game that i could not just play the way i want but i wanna know is it bad that under relationship it say darkness also i just saw that if i take some dark ones they scared should be carefull about that or not?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
well i get where he is coming from. i dont want the devs to crash and burn but i think they dont deserve the amount of support they get by just looking at the amount of work they have put out since the initial release. last release took a long time with numerous amount of excuses and its what made the devs hated by many
All he does is shout, abuse and insult. Is he even old enough to be on here?

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
I saw in an earlier post that the next update is scheduled for August. Does that mean 0.5 beta won't release until August, or is that supposedly the release date for 0.6? I find it hard to believe 0.6 has any chance of releasing that quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: fz

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
People play a f*ck*ng alpha (leaked) and complain that it's incomplete, it's an alpha what do you expect?? and I understand the animosity there is towards these devs, but this time the update didn't take long to come out, I think we have to give them the benefit of the doubt, we complain that it takes almost two years to release an update, but when it takes less time to release it, then we complain because the update has less content, it doesn't make sense, anyway I haven't played this version and I don't think I'll do it until the beta comes out, I think it doesn't cost anything to wait a little longer, at least that's what I will do

Last edited:

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
thanks you for the answer that clear up the biggest worrys i have for the game that i could not just play the way i want but i wanna know is it bad that under relationship it say darkness?
Darkness isn't "bad" per se, it really just depends on how you view it and how you want to play. that being said the dark path is a lot different, story-wise, than the other paths. if you make predominantly dark choices you will start to notice a lot more sadomasochist content and a darker tone in the game... but having a few dark points while most of your points are in pure and lust won't change much of anything, so dont worry.

I saw in an earlier post that the next update is scheduled for August. Does that mean 0.5 beta won't release until August, or is that supposedly the release date for 0.6? I find it hard to believe 0.6 has any chance of releasing that quickly.
this update took less than 6 months, so it's not unreasonable to assume that's about how long the next one will take. By the end of August is the planned release date for v0.6. The beta of v0.5 will be out this month.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Played through, didn't notice any bugs, animations look good, for an alpha it's damn fine. Only problem is it raises my expectations, not a bad problem to have (y)

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Darkness isn't "bad" per se, it really just depends on how you view it and how you want to play. that being said the dark path is a lot different, story-wise, than the other paths. if you make predominantly dark choices you will start to notice a lot more sadomasochist content and a darker tone in the game... but having a few dark points while most of your points are in pure and lust won't change much of anything, so dont worry.
also i just saw some of the choice says (girls name +1 scared) should i be carefull about that?

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
this update took less than 6 months, so it's not unreasonable to assume that's about how long the next one will take. By the end of August is the planned release date for v0.6. The beta of v0.5 will be out this month.
Thanks for the reply. I will be very pleasantly surprised if v0.5 beta is released this month. I'll be even more pleasantly surprised if they can do the last ~30% of 0.5 AND release 0.6 by the end of August.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VOYEUR and SD3

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
also i just saw some of the choice says (girls name +1 scared) should i be carefull about that?
only if you dislike the type of content or story beats that would be associated with that type of thing. you won't see any overtly negative consequences for the odd choice or two. the game has a dark path that is meant to be fulfilling for players who enjoy darker themed content, and those variables are likely related to that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
"Scared" and "Darkness" basically makes you act like a real asshole towards, at first, Maddie, but there may be some for Allison as well. Some "spanking" can be fun, but this game gets cruel and, I suspect, on the "Darkness" path, you'll end up with rape content, and that's only for real sickos..

Also, facepalms from those who seem to want that kind of content are a badge of honor.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
only if you dislike the type of content or story beats that would be associated with that type of thing. you won't see any overtly negative consequences for the odd choice or two. the game has a dark path that is meant to be fulfilling for players who enjoy darker themed content, and those variables are likely related to that.
so (girls name +1 scared) only matter for what playstyle you want and the same with darkness relationship right?

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
so (girls name +1 scared) only matter for what playstyle you want and the same darkness right?
yep exactly. variables like +scared are associated with the dark path. if you made a choice that added +scared and that's the choice you wanted to make, it's not a "negative" consequence by the game's standards, it's just registering that you've made dark choices. You'll never get a game over or a relationship ending consequence

"Scared" and "Darkness" basically makes you act like a real asshole towards, at first, Maddie, but there may be some for Allison as well. Some "spanking" can be fun, but this game gets cruel and, I suspect, on the "Darkness" path, you'll end up with rape content. If that's your bag, seek help.
To my knowledge you can actually follow the dark path, but opt out of doing anything too cruel or over the top. for example, the "belt scene" gives players a couple of chances to opt out and forgive before it happens, but opting out doesn't remove them from the dark path.

my interpretation is that there will be a "lighter" dark path and a "heavier" dark path. that said, yeah.. on the dark path the mc is definitely tempermental and an asshole, and can do some pretty dark stuff. I dont think full blown rape or anything quite as extreme is planned to happen tho. i also believe the type of dark content is meant to vary from girl to girl.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
yep exactly. variables like +scared are associated with the dark path. if you made a choice that added +scared and that's the choice you wanted to make, it's not a "negative" consequence by the game's standards, it's just registering that you've made dark choices. You'll never get a game over or a relationship ending consequence
well thank you so much for letting me know i was worry there was game over or a relationship ending consequence :)(y)so thanks for the help

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: theola and SD3
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes