msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2026922
Radiant [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed a lot of issues with my scripts.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Just a heads up on game update. Will you be updating the mod or will you wait for full ver?

humanjelloman

Jul 2, 2020
I honestly thought this was dead, we'll see if this is only a blip or if it's actually gonna be finished after 3 effing years..................Honestly I don't have much faith, but I would absolutely no mind being proven wrong.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I honestly thought this was dead, we'll see if this is only a blip or if it's actually gonna be finished after 3 effing years..................Honestly I don't have much faith, but I would absolutely no mind being proven wrong.
Yeah the fact that it has been in development for 3 years and we barely had any progress in the story is kind of sad. Guys like NLT finish full games in that time frame.

humanjelloman

Jul 2, 2020
Yeah the fact that it has been in development for 3 years and we barely had any progress in the story is kind of sad. Guys like NLT finish full games in that time frame.
Ah a fellow SSP fan, I knew you had good taste! lol but yeah seriously with this devs insanely sketchy history with finishing games I'm still very much doubting it will be finished. Especially if people keep giving him money for doing nothing -_-

Reactions: Badjourasmix

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Just a heads up on game update. Will you be updating the mod or will you wait for full ver?
Thanks, but most likely, I will update on a full release.

Edit: I will try to update the mod on my lunch break, but after that, I will only update the Mod on full releases.

Edit 2: The Mod is updated

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Holy shit, 6 months of waiting and no progress with daughters... a few pointless scenes, some stupid events with side characters and that's all, this is starting to get ridiculous, if I was his Patron I would feel like an idiot...

Just would like to add that the earlier update(Chapter 4) had 1060 renders, this update(Chapter 5) only has 349...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes