Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
I see people don't appreciate enough is music. Radiant hit the perfect score, but there's room for improvement. Dialogues, renders are already spot on, and on top of that when you add the ideal music, it's 10/10.
One good example is Badik. They hit the correct ambient sound and plays the right song at the right time.
Another example is sunshine love. Everything is good except the music. The music is too distracting doesn't match with the mood at all.
So well done Sir Dammed and Alorth.

Reactions: SrRK

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I see people don't appreciate enough is music. Radiant hit the perfect score, but there's room for improvement. Dialogues, renders are already spot on, and on top of that when you add the ideal music, it's 10/10.
One good example is Badik. They hit the correct ambient sound and plays the right song at the right time.
Another example is sunshine love. Everything is good except the music. The music is too distracting doesn't match with the mood at all.
So well done Sir Dammed and Alorth.
The first thing I do when starting a VN is mute the volume of everything. I just put shit I've yet to listen to in the background while playing VNs.

Reactions: Krynh and moudy

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
60 pages and 85 reviews just during 10 days? What the hell happening here? :D
Well that's what you get for putting hard work in a great and full of feels story, attractives characters (not just physically), great renders and fitting music... and Bern.
I know.... the humanity....:p

Joking aside, it is well deserved and I hope it keeps growing.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if my CC wouldnt expire without replacement at the end of may (wirecard) i would patreon this shit.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One option there could of been for that spot when you berate her when she's really sad and walking by to go to her room the MC could grab her and hug her which would cause her to break down crying and cling to them. Since the MC hasn't hugged her yet this could be where the MC can do it at.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes