Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So when is the full ver. coming? I don't want to spoil things playing an incomplete alpha.

Reactions: malridoo

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I agree but there are things that explain why it takes so long, like the fact that the artist of this game works like in another 50 games apart from this one, the devs should find other artists to help them release bigger and better updates, But I guess it's not easy to find someone
Hm this Dev get his renders from another person, his dialogue is solid. I give him that.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
People call anything milking, gosh, like I hate icst*r and that kind of devs that make believe all devs are milkers. the devs of this game can be irresponsible, disorganized and a bit stupid, but I don't see them being malicious enough to be scammers tbh, the bad thing about this is that this thread is full of trolls like tr*velo who uses his time to troll people and call any dev milker in almost every thread on this f*cking forum. Embarrasing

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
The only legitimate complaint about this game is the fact that neither of the Devs devotes their full time to this project, so considering the amount of money they make from it and the content they put out it feels like a milking sham.

Regarding the lack of content with the main girls, ya'll realize it's just wayyy too fucking early in the story to be pumping out full lewd content with them right?!?!? The introduction of the side girls waiting to jump on MC's dick is supposed to solve the blue balling issue.

Far from me to defend Sir Damned or Alorth but some of the criticism here is just ludicrous. Stop giving them money when there is so little content so far apart. Give them a reason to invest more time and resources into Radiant.

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
Constantly missed deadlines and an impossibly ever-growing amount of pointless side characters.
deadlines i dont really mind because im not a donator, as for side characters..i mean they are side characters, they arent slow burn like the daughters,The daughters are the Main fem lead, of course it takes time before we had sex with them..And i dont understand what you mean with too much pointless side characters when MC literally spent time with the daughters in lake and in the house.Bonding with them.

and we got actions too

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
The only legitimate complaint about this game is the fact that neither of the Devs devotes their full time to this project, so considering the amount of money they make from it and the content they put out it feels like a milking sham.

Regarding the lack of content with the main girls, ya'll realize it's just wayyy too fucking early in the story to be pumping out full lewd content with them right?!?!? The introduction of the side girls waiting to jump on MC's dick is supposed to solve the blue balling issue.

Far from me to defend Sir Damned or Alorth but some of the criticism here is just ludicrous. Stop giving them money when there is so little content so far apart. Give them a reason to invest more time and resources into Radiant.
i mean this is their side job..i dont have any high expectation since they do this for additional income while working their real life job.Developers job is a risky one because people have a high expectation from dev team since people paid to get the content.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is the only game dev I've ever put my money on but I'm kinda regretting my choice of donating. You're making an overkill amount of money but I don't see that being translated into better or bigger updates.
I've been a supporter since almost the beginning. Are there times when I considered dropping support - sure, but my biggest issues - almost no communication with their supporters and too much time (about 1 year) to get the last rev (v 0.4) - have been addressed.

There is better, more consistent communication now and the v 0.5A rev took about 5 - 5 1/2 months - a significant improvement over the last rev.

If you feel like you are not getting enough for your support, then consider supporting a different creator who does give you what you want. You can always return down the road and, if there is enough content for you to justify it, start supporting on Patreon or SS again.

For me personally - there are some creators who I've found that I will give a set amount of $ support to as my way of thanking them for the time and effort they put into a good/great story, particularly if I find that story after it is already completed.

While you are a supporter, consider taking the time to share what you like/dislike about Radiant with the dev on Patreon or SS so you have a better chance to be heard.

And regardless of what you choose, I hope you get to take the time to enjoy Radiant and the latest rev.

Cheers!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Fine.
I bite, First:
very short. a joke with priority on secondary characters. then this nonsense where every character in the story wants the MC's dick. problem is not fucking everyone. yes it is how easy it is. neighbor wants your help with her problem too.
I'm curious - this game is tagged as a harem game.

The MC gets to choose who to pursue - but harem means Many choices, according to the F95 edition.

Does it mean something different to you?

So you are here whining about harem choices in a harem game... Really?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
This game just crashed my PC. After a hard restart, my PC asked me if I would like to finish setting up Windows. Sooooooo.... yeeeeaaaaah...... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: standbygames
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes