buff

May 29, 2017
This one is becoming a good example of why I am just done with this multiple-path "your choices matter zomg!!!!" bullshit. We wait forever for content, then in order to see it you have to have multiple playthroughs going. It's a pain in the ass to keep track of which-save-is-what and the names and storylines of a bunch of characters when you are only actually playing them for an hour or two every few months. Just not worth it.

I much prefer VNs with the Akabur-style fake choices (where dialogue is just tweaked a bit) and you can just enjoy the story and let the content come to you. Replaying a game multiple times every fucking release just to see what you paid for is irritating.

That being said -- at least they are getting the releases out. It's actually a good thing that this one is not quite done; it means they are serious about sticking to something like a release schedule, even when they had an excuse to delay it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
NGL, this was a very boring update that barely got my dick hard.
Well, not to give them too much credit given their history - but this is an Alpha and notably very incomplete. You may want to wait for the Beta at least before judging the release too harshly. Just sayin...

fz

Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 2448885
Since Sir D has a section in his discord to talk about F95, I'll post this here. While I obviously think the game has potential (because I'm here), I think his estimation of gameplay time is disingenuous. Firstly, not everyone plays all 3 paths - most people only play one path. If we take Chapter 4, which was one of the largest updates and took over a year, there was no way I spent 2.6 hours on that chapter. Another supporter on his discord mentioned the Chapter 5 alpha took 45 min- 1 hour, when Sir D was claiming the alpha takes 1.5 hours. I think part of the issue here is Sir D plays through all 3 paths when testing the game, but in reality people tend to stick to one path.

Secondly, if there were more differences between the paths, like scenes (renders) other than conversations, I think more people would try the alternative paths. Like the Maddie dark path has extra scenes vs the lust path - that's worth playing an extra time maybe. There's a whole pure path where overall there's less scenes in the current version than lust or dark - why would people spend time playing through that right now if they're not already?

Last but not least, I have to disagree with his assertion that games shouldn't be measured by renders per update. Many games go down multiple paths - see most Blackheart games or Friends in Need or Desert Stalker. Those games have actual scene and text differences between paths (lots of renders) and update more frequently to boot.

Again, I think this story has potential and the renders are great, but the reality is this game does update rather infrequently (although props for improving from 14 months to 6 months) and therefore the sense of progression after 3 years feels slow compared to other games.
Even if those estimates for how much time/content there is in the game were true (they are not), the problem is that basically NOTHING happens!

Salax1980

Sep 29, 2019
I downloaded version 0.5 alpha today. Savegames from version 0.4 cannot be loaded, so you have to restart. I noticed that chapter 2 is completely missing (Natalie is at the door and then he jumps to the dream with Gracie in front of the tree)

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Even if those estimates for how much time/content there is in the game were true (they are not), the problem is that basically NOTHING happens!
let's not lie, things have happened, the problem, as has been said several times, is that updates take so long that it feels as if things have not progressed, especially with the one that lasted 14 months to come out

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Habe mir heute Version 0.5 Alpha herrunter geladen. Spielstände von Version 0.4 können nicht geladen werden, so muss man neu starten. Dabei ist mit aufgefallen, das Chapter 2 komplett fehlt (Natalie steht an der Tür und dann spring er zum Traum mit Gracie vor dem Baum)
This is an English forum pal

UruZai

Sep 10, 2019
Radiant [v0.5 alpha] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 576Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Boss, is this incest patched?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 2448885
Since Sir D has a section in his discord to talk about F95, I'll post this here. While I obviously think the game has potential (because I'm here), I think his estimation of gameplay time is disingenuous. Firstly, not everyone plays all 3 paths - most people only play one path. If we take Chapter 4, which was one of the largest updates and took over a year, there was no way I spent 2.6 hours on that chapter. Another supporter on his discord mentioned the Chapter 5 alpha took 45 min- 1 hour, when Sir D was claiming the alpha takes 1.5 hours. I think part of the issue here is Sir D plays through all 3 paths when testing the game, but in reality people tend to stick to one path.

Secondly, if there were more differences between the paths, like scenes (renders) other than conversations, I think more people would try the alternative paths. Like the Maddie dark path has extra scenes vs the lust path - that's worth playing an extra time maybe. There's a whole pure path where overall there's less scenes in the current version than lust or dark - why would people spend time playing through that right now if they're not already?

Last but not least, I have to disagree with his assertion that games shouldn't be measured by renders per update. Many games go down multiple paths - see most Blackheart games or Friends in Need or Desert Stalker. Those games have actual scene and text differences between paths (lots of renders) and update more frequently to boot.

Again, I think this story has potential and the renders are great, but the reality is this game does update rather infrequently (although props for improving from 14 months to 6 months) and therefore the sense of progression after 3 years feels slow compared to other games.
Yeah, i don't know what estimations our good dev uses here, but even playing from beginning to end it is not even close to 8h of gameplay, neither did i spend even close to 2.6h on 0.4.

Even if you play all 3 paths (if you can even call it that at this point) and many simply have no interest in that, they aren't much different overall.
I mean, if i play all 3 paths, i will read the first one and for the other 2 skip the already read text, there is no way i read the entire update 3 times, which is like 95% the same.

And games should be measured by the amount of renders, among other things obviously.
But lets face it, this isn't a masterpiece in terms of writing either...well, i give them that the first release was actually very good written....the rest, not so much.

Lastly, what he doesn't mention is, that the absolute majority of devs here do this solo, as a side project beside their day jobs and with a fraction of the founding/support they get.
Yeah, i have different standards when it comes to a full time devs like they are, compared to someone which does it in his freetime, beside his normal job.
That these devs neither make bigger updates, nor faster ones, even after they became full time devs, is another point...but yeah.

But then, my opinion of Sir D is pretty much as low as it gets after all the lying and shit he pulled with Polarity.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, I plowed through the alpha. As expected, its pretty lackluster if you only care about our main girls. And Dammed keeps adding more and more side dishes when the slow burn with the girls and the choices is more than enough to keep this going. If the remaining 30% is not sorely focus on the girls... welp, we're in the garbage, because we still have the russian mother and the asian model one without screen time, so... yeah.

As for everything else, didn't found bugs or issues but I'll still keep my save clean from the actual update.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
I would like an interaction towards a certain character (which I won't mention for obvious and rules reasons), at least not sexual, but spying on her while she sleeps, or bathes or changes clothes. Something a bit "innocent" and without going to the extreme. But I don't think that will be possible, anyway.

On the other hand, I hope that by the time she stops being alpha or beta, the dinosaurs do not return to planet earth.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 2026922
Radiant [v0.5 Alpha] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: I will update the Mod only on full releases.

Download: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Could you please load this somewhere other than Mixdrop as all I am getting is adverts, pop ups etc every time I click on the download button

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes