verdana nick

Dec 21, 2022
Whether or not it's worth playing is entirely subjective and up to player interpretation..but something to point out is that Orgitas just straight up lied to you (intentionally or not, its clear he answered despite not playing it). It's an early version of the chapter missing the last few scenes, but it's not "vry unpolished" or anything like that.. it has the same exact level of production and finish as every other update and theres currently only 1 very minor known bug

I would say play it and decide for yourself cuz there's a lot of angry people here who will give you info that is intentionally misleading.
I agree with this comment, I just played through all chapters from start to end and this alpha build didn't feel unpolished at all. the only thing that felt unpolished throughout the series to me was the intro itself! I once started with it about 3 months ago and deleted the entire folder within the first 3 mins of prom (no spoiler here) bcoz I found some line way too basic and lazily written (subjective) for the time. but am glad i picked it up after 2 months today and completed it. this game picks up well and carries a good tone throughout.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 2026922
Radiant [v0.5 Alpha] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I will update the Mod only on full releases.

Download: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Hi
just something I noticed that I think it needs a correction when you release the mod for the non-alpha game version

1678364714327.png

I think this here is somewhat wrong. The rejection is the option below, right? I don't know if this is affecting some var in the wrong way or if this is only a visual misplacing of info from the mod.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi
just something I noticed that I think it needs a correction when you release the mod for the non-alpha game version

View attachment 2452016

I think this here is somewhat wrong. The rejection is the option below, right? I don't know if this is affecting some var in the wrong way or if this is only a visual misplacing of info from the mod.
The Mod does not change the variables, but, yes, the rejection is in the wrong choice that's my fault, I will correct that, thanks.

Edit: Fixed, thanks again.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
Well, not to give them too much credit given their history - but this is an Alpha and notably very incomplete. You may want to wait for the Beta at least before judging the release too harshly. Just sayin...
These guys usually seem to build scenes in chronological order (that seems to be pretty common when the art and writing is split between two people, presumably makes it easier to stay in sync). I took that to mean that the main payoff scenes, which will typically be in the last 25-35% of any given chapter, will probably be in the followup release.

Still glad they released something more-or-less on schedule, but I'm holding out for the rest of the update before investing time in trying to remember who the hell everyone is in this game.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Glad this project is still being worked on, even if it takes a long time between updates.

That being said, there is one thing that confuses me... In the Tags it mentions Harem. Is it supposed to be more of a mini harem or full on harem game? just asking since multiple girls seem incredibly jealous.

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
I downloaded version 0.5 alpha today. Savegames from version 0.4 cannot be loaded, so you have to restart. I noticed that chapter 2 is completely missing (Natalie is at the door and then he jumps to the dream with Gracie in front of the tree)
Same here. Based on what I'm seeing from the other responses, not really sure it's worth starting over with the new update

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This has been a known side project for the dev team since it's inception. Supporters of the team aren't going to drop them, they have known what the situation is and has been bud. Apparently it's only new news to some of you folks, but otherwise old news for most.
All projects must be side projects, then. I mean Alorth does actual work/animation for other stuff aside his own game, but Dammed doesn't work on Polarity since Radiant debut, so it's no longer a side project for him. It's just insanely poorly planned development plus a fuck ton of not doing jack shit to play games and calling his situation a "burn-out".

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Glad this project is still being worked on, even if it takes a long time between updates.

That being said, there is one thing that confuses me... In the Tags it mentions Harem. Is it supposed to be more of a mini harem or full on harem game? just asking since multiple girls seem incredibly jealous.
I don't know about full harem (I have not seen anything definitive from the devs about being able to end the game with all the LI's in a happy harem - or not, for that matter).

I see signs that the triplets are getting over their issues but there is a lot of world-building that needs to take place for them to be fully on board with sharing the MC in a romantic & physical relationship, not just with each other, but with another woman from outside the family.

By this, I mean that some of the triplets might decide that, if they have to share the MC with an outside love interest, who that LI will be.

I could see Brooke and her daughter better than Mira, for example (at least on the lust path).

It could even be a path choice where the dark path is better suited to the triplets and Mira, based on what we saw of Mira in rev 5.

This is just my conjecture, but the path choice influencing the 'outside the family' LI choice would be an interesting dynamic.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021

I want to say that Dammed did say that a full harem with all the LI will be possible but it will take time to get some to get used to the idea. That was awhile ago though when he shared his ideas on where he was taking the game.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
How far do things progress with the main 3 in ch4 and 5? I seem to recall lots of side girls i didn't care about when i played the first few chapters.

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
I downloaded version 0.5 alpha today. Savegames from version 0.4 cannot be loaded, so you have to restart. I noticed that chapter 2 is completely missing (Natalie is at the door and then he jumps to the dream with Gracie in front of the tree)
Same here. Based on what I'm seeing from the other responses, not really sure it's worth starting over with the new update
Actually, I managed to load all my save files from 0.4 just fine. Not sure if you're loading from some point after the result stats screen or something. Wild guess but maybe it's because you played on 0.4 with taboo patch and now you are not using it on 0.5 (unlikely).

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
New Patreon post today. Any mention about beta release? I’m guessing the remaining 30 percent will be about the triplets.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Actually, I managed to load all my save files from 0.4 just fine. Not sure if you're loading from some point after the result stats screen or something. Wild guess but maybe it's because you played on 0.4 with taboo patch and now you are not using it on 0.5 (unlikely).
Yup, saves are completely compatible (and always have been) so long as people save where the game says "save your game."

Other things that often cause issues with save files are unofficial walkthrough mods -- for example if you used a walkthrough mod in your last playthrough, and don't load your game with the same exact walkthrough mod installed, it likely won't work & you'll get a traceback.

More or less a direct quote from the dev: Girls will display common emotions such as jealousy or hurt feelings over your actions, or when/if they learn that you're sleeping around. Some, not all, it depends on the girl. There will even sometimes be drama, or cattiness between them. But this will eventually be overcome. So long as players persist and make smart choices it will work out and lead to the happiest outcome for all involved.

So yeah, for the happiest possible outcome for all chars it is recommended you go for the full harem, but the road leading to the actual harem will sometimes be "turbulent."

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
Is there anything with Vanessa in this update? I chose to tell her to fuck off so I could be on her dark path but that means I won't see of there's any dates or anything with her...

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
Is there anything with Vanessa in this update? I chose to tell her to fuck off so I could be on her dark path but that means I won't see of there's any dates or anything with her...
Actually I just played through the update and she still texted me even after I said "fuck no". Is this a bug?

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes