Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah I mute the music too. Sorry Dammed . The only game I didn't mute was Melody
I too have to admit to playing theses VNs without the sound on, but for me it's an issue of concentration because I've always needed complete silence to read and write. Noises ruin my concentration. Even when writing comments here, if I've got the TV on I have to mute or pause it to properly focus my thoughts on what I want to write.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i don't watch subbed anime without volume but i guess that's cause you have voice actors emotions you wanna hear so i guess i have no point to what i was just saying and it dosen't apply here

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I liked the music. It makes all the difference ; for exemple in this game, it's the difference between a hit to the feels and a freight train to the feels.
I can still hear that damned "tchoo-tchoo"....

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Maybe someday.
Yeah, may do you some good to at least try it next chapter but it's okay if you ultimately prefer playing without. The music in this game isn't just a set of random tracks mindlessly looped like we're used to: every track was carefully chosen and is played to match the specific scene/current mood.

Sometimes, when more concentration is needed or when things are in stasis the music will stop and start back up again later, etc. I believe this has the potential to make the game a lot more immersive for the average player.

I also try to use songs that are not annoying or distracting.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah, may do you some good to at least try it next chapter but it's okay if you ultimately prefer playing without.
Oh, the maybe someday was for listening to music in Tales From the unending void. :D Not Radiant.

I'll listen to the music next update :p

Reactions: SrRK

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
In most games/VNs found here I did mute the music too and have some other music playing in the background from spotify, but if I try a new game I check out how the music is, especially since in the last time I found some games worth keeping the ingame music playing. Radiant is one of these good examples, another one is the already mentioned Tales of the Unending Void or Love of Magic is another game which has good music and uses it to intensify the shown (renders + text) emotions.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I also loved the music in Tales.
I had a question Dammed if you don't mind answering. I saw that you were likely going to have the dead Gracie appear in more dreams for the mc. But will that be something the mc can slowly work out of? I'm asking because I'd like to see the mc begin to get over Gracie and move on to other relationships such as the ones he is beginning to form with his daughters. Now again I know this is just the first release and the mc's connection to Gracie has just sprung back up in his mind again but I wanted to ask nonetheless.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never read the DEV notes I was just wondering why the MC would think that Chris Hanson would be coming after him when the girls are all 18. But since I was given the option to set their age I changed it to something else.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I never read the DEV notes I was just wondering why the MC would think that Chris Hanson would be coming after him when the girls are all 18. But since I was given the option to set their age I changed it to something else.
And people call it cradle robbing when a 40 year-old marries a 22 year-old. Jokes aren't always literal

Reactions: senjeny and Krynh
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes