Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
No it's not. It's equally taboo in Muslims m countries, in Hindu countries or anywhere else. Has nothing to do with the church. Ever since Caligula created a harem with his sister and mother it's been taboo and illegal.
Regardless of the fact that incest is repulsive and immoral for most people I find it crazy that it's illegal almost everywhere, thanks to god it's legal in my country I mean...... no thanks to god but you know what i mean xD

Last edited:
Reactions: 13lokiz

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Regardless of the fact that incest is repulsive and immoral for most people
To many, perhaps, but I don't think "most" is fair to say, at least not as a fact. Morality is entirely subjective, as is whether or not you are repulsed by something. I understand the illegality merely from a public health perspective, as too much inbreeding results in some pretty unpleasant results. There are quite a few places around the world where if it weren't against the law there would be more people partaking of it openly, and in the US at least, having come from England and other UK-dominant countries where the obvious results of inbreeding had been known for years, it's no surprise why it's illegal in most of the states. We did inherit a lot of the 'common law' from England, afterall. (how their royal family is German now confuses me a little, but I was shit with most history).

In any event, outside of procreation purposes, I have absolutely zero issue with it. If MC is going to bang his daughters, that's fine, as long as he's not actually producing the next generation, even if a one-off from particularly young women is virtually foolproof in terms of results.

And for the occasional player who isn't a complete deviant, there's always the harlot from the restaurant, or coworkers, to be diddled with abandon. I like the woman at the restaurant. She's bold, and almost shameless. Respectable traits, fuck what other people think, do your own thing.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I understand the illegality merely from a public health perspective, as too much inbreeding results in some pretty unpleasant results. There are quite a few places around the world where if it weren't against the law there would be more people partaking of it openly, and in the US at least, having come from England and other UK-dominant countries where the obvious results of inbreeding had been known for years, it's no surprise why it's illegal in most of the states. We did inherit a lot of the 'common law' from England, afterall. (how their royal family is German now confuses me a little, but I was shit with most history).
Yeah, I also know it's illegal because they take for granted that no incest relationship is consensual, but come on who hasn't had a bit of fun with a cousin... right?

Reactions: ChuckTooBig

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Can i get if a spoilers free answer, How dark is the dark path for Maddison?
The Dark path is still in its infancy.

What I've seen are really hints at future content, so don't take them as gospel, just potential for the future story.

Choosing the Dark path can lead to sadist or masochist sub paths.

Going Dark path and choosing the harshest choices is not just about Maddie - the MC will scare both Maddie and Olivia - future consequences unknown but there will be consequences.

The MC has to make choices for his own psyche - pure, lust, dark.

I believe that the further down the dark path he goes so he can push Maddie down that path, the greater the chance that other options will become more limited in the future - which makes sense.

Beyond this - all you can do is wait to let each path develop and then see what happens when you push the dark choices and the Maddie dark path.

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
Radiant [v0.5 alpha] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 576Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

is this file patched or not?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Be a raging dick to her and always choose Darkness. If that's your thing, well....
dude, no offense but don't you think you're a bit annoying with the dark path of this game? whenever I see you talking about that route it's to complain about it or judge someone, and I don't think it's fair to judge someone for it, especially not on this site, it's fiction after all, like killing people in gta or enjoying gangster movies, it doesn't have to be necessarily bad

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
dude, no offense but don't you think you're a bit annoying with the dark path of this game? whenever I see you talking about that route it's to complain about it or judge someone, and I don't think it's fair to judge someone for it, especially not on this site, it's fiction after all, like killing people in gta or enjoying gangster movies, it doesn't have to be necessarily bad
don't worry friend, by now on this site I'm used to seeing every type of subject, nothing surprises me anymore

Reactions: aidenboy

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
The Dark path is still in its infancy.

What I've seen are really hints at future content, so don't take them as gospel, just potential for the future story.

Choosing the Dark path can lead to sadist or masochist sub paths.

Going Dark path and choosing the harshest choices is not just about Maddie - the MC will scare both Maddie and Olivia - future consequences unknown but there will be consequences.

The MC has to make choices for his own psyche - pure, lust, dark.

I believe that the further down the dark path he goes so he can push Maddie down that path, the greater the chance that other options will become more limited in the future - which makes sense.

Beyond this - all you can do is wait to let each path develop and then see what happens when you push the dark choices and the Maddie dark path.
Well I am not sure how I am going to approach anyone. I do have hunch Maddie has something do with everything going on bout the past.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well I am not sure how I am going to approach anyone. I do have hunch Maddie has something do with everything going on bout the past.
Pick the path or paths that interest you and try a playthrough focused on each, or just pick one for now.

I think the lust path has the most content at the moment so you can always add other playthroughs later, once you believe that there is enough different content to make for other fun playthroughs.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes