Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
While Sisterly Lust is quite dated from an aesthetic standpoint, his current game, Tales From the Unending Void, is *much* better visually, and there is still plenty of incest if that is what you're looking for.
The only thing where SL in better than TFTUV is the dynamics between the MC and his LIs. In SL he mainly concentrates on his family plus some side chicks, but in TFTUV it's all over the place. The SL mostly concentrates on the lewds and TFTUV on the story, so the sexual content in the SL seems to be more plentiful and concentrated. I find Adriana and Sasha from the SL to be among the sexiest girls from the games I played so far and TFTUV has nothing of their kind.
To put it short, as the whole product TFTUV is miles ahead but for description of the lewds and love dynamics I prefer SL as for me the text is at least as powerful as the images.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Nah, at 6000 dollars a month it's definitely going. You'll certainly get a few wallpapers and excuses each month.
bet that with that amount he goona get new bullets to shoot himself you know, because the old ones are beyond rusted by now ,' life shooted him ' he says you know , life should have used a basuka
clown developer , lier developer , troll developer who say will do one thing then does other

and if you dont knew when the game begined on patreon those 'such nice guys ' wanted 3 k bucks to release a full update each 4 months , thats how was, then they got beyond that number and they no do what they promised, they changed their patreon stuf like 2 times if no more, back on these days.

puuuf if want to suport some developer go suport other , becuase this is lier beyond ....

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
here is a message from one of the devs explaining, among other things, why they don't pause payments

View attachment 2740784
I mean that's what patronage is, if you're not into it, don't do it. But the people who give folks a hard time for continuing to support are strange... That's what they want to do, what's it matter to you* how they spend that money?

*you being people who complain, not you the person I'm quoting.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I mean that's what patronage is, if you're not into it, don't do it. But the people who give folks a hard time for continuing to support are strange... That's what they want to do, what's it matter to you* how they spend that money?

*you being people who complain, not you the person I'm quoting.
Ahem...[puts on glasses] This has been debunked.
We're really doing this shit again? Give him your first born for all i care. But the excuses are not really plausible. And no, patronage does not work like that. I'm sure the sponsors of the Sistine Chapel would not have just sat by and accepted that its artist do nothing because "that's how patronage works".

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ahem...[puts on glasses] This has been debunked.
We're really doing this shit again? Give him your first born for all i care. But the excuses are not really plausible. And no, patronage does not work like that. I'm sure the sponsors of the Sistine Chapel would not have just sat by and accepted that its artist do nothing because "that's how patronage works".
The Pope would have just condemned Michelangelo to hell; then again, most of the Popes of that era were so skeevy and corrupt, they'd be joining him if that's where he ended up.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes