MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't believe staff have implemented the ability for us to link more than one Patreon account just yet and my first game, Polarity, is already linked. That said, I could be wrong as I just kind of briefly looked.

Yeah this was among my favorite things that people were Sherlocking about :ROFLMAO:

"But I zoomed in... MC's eyes are green!"

And yet...

Saying that someone "has your eyes" almost never refers to color alone. In fact, if it were just about color than the other 156 million people who have that color would also "have your eyes," making the statement completely irrelevant.

It of course refers to the look -- whether it be the shape of the irises, the width/height, the shape of the sockets and eyebrows, etc. I swear: pretty soon I'll be writing a kids book with big crayon-drawn pictures explaining common sense just to get people to stop failing at being lewd-game detectives.
As the spitting image of my father, I meant the overall look of the eye.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
As the spitting image of my father, I meant the overall look of the eye.
Yeah I was referring to an earlier comment from someone else, yours just reminded me that it existed :p I think it was in the first 10 pages or so.

Actually I recommend skimming this entire thread, there's some gold hidden around.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah I was referring to an earlier comment from someone else, yours just reminded me that it existed :p I think it was in the first 10 pages or so.

Actually I recommend skimming this entire thread, there's some gold hidden around.
This game just make me download Polarity,to see it again after 7-8 months:)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Great game, I loved it and anxious to see if it will continue like this, it surely was a nice start ;)

Reactions: SrRK

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
Well, I didn't really pay attention that the thread is only 12 days old. I just had a quick look at the changelog and thats all...

Also, 65 pages and lots of patreons, so I expected this game to be older. honest misstake imo.
You aren't wrong in that. I also thought the same thing. I'm glad a creator of this caliber is making the story. But with the pages, patreons, and hype. One would think it has more, it just speaks to the promise of the story. I will definitely be following it.

Reactions: SrRK and fbass

xandeross

Nov 6, 2017
I can't get the incest patch working on the Mac version. The installation guide says to put the patch into the '/game folder', but no such thing exists on the Mac version, it's just a single self contained program. And my file directory-fu isn't powerful enough for me to set up such a folder myself. Does anyone have any advice?

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes