Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I will stop ranting but just a reminder that this game has been in development for 3 years. In that time frame there are devs that have started and finished one or multiple games. NLT for example, started Treasure of Nadia in october of 2019 finished it and is close to finishing Genesis Order. People here are still waiting for sex with the main girls.
It is not very fair to compare them with ntl media I also tell you... it is like comparing electronic arts with some ramdom indie dev

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is not very fair to compare them with ntl media I also tell you... it is like comparing electronic arts with some ramdom indie dev
Sure maybe it is not the best comparison, but for 3 years of development time, it's laughable how little the story has progressed in this game. I didn't play 0.5 but considering that it wasn't even a full update I will assume that things haven't progressed that much.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'll be honest i thought the game started out perfect
But i think it's kinda getting worse each update
This could have been one of the biggest games on here imo

Hopefully the dev can release some great content in the future
And stop this from becoming just another boring fuckfest.
Because the game has great potential.
The devs won't, they're too busy making excuses updating their own games to focus on one that could actually be something impressive.

• Sad
Reactions: Joshy92

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The devs won't, they're too busy making excuses updating their own games to focus on one that could actually be something impressive.
Alorth might be updating his own game, but wtf is SirDammed doing? He clearly isn't working on polarity either.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
"Syncophant" is not a word.
You want "Sycophant". A sycophant is a person who acts obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage.
Do you see how even the correct word doesn't fit your knee-jerk hater reaction?
Well that's what I get for spelling phonetically, Having said that you prety much did a cut and paste in google didn't you. It's alright ,in your zeal thinking you had me in a Gotcha moment. You failed to look at what obsequious means... Should have done your homework, tsk, tsk. It means to be obedient or attentive to an excessive and or servile degree. Using your Google it gives as an example ( They were served by obsequious waiters )... sorry you had to fall on your sword there.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You guys are mean give the man a break so he can play Final Fantasy in peace... also good to see he's looking for bugs in that game not in his:LUL:
View attachment 2781686
Also Baldur's Gate 3 is coming out August 3rd so expect him to be playing that game and 'bug testing' it for quite a while after release, so i wouldn't expect another update for Radiant till the end of the year..

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
You guys are mean give the man a break so he can play Final Fantasy in peace... also good to see he's looking for bugs in that game not in his:LUL:
View attachment 2781686
lmao this guys priorities are so out of whack…. Spending 20 mins to find a bug in a multi million dollar game so he can brag about it.

And the fucking “bug” is the hair didn’t move the right way in one scene.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2781686
Yeah this game is absolutely fucked. This will never be finished. I doubt that Sir dammed would ever leave the team willingly so unless he actually dies and alorth finds another person to work on the game, this game is dead.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is one of the reasons I would never take this dev seriously
You wouldn't see DPC going on twitter saying he is playing FF16
Well, I hope not anyway I don't have twitter so I don't know for sure lol

Reactions: ben1414 and dav121
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes