Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Asssuming we're ever getting more of this game, the dark route may exist for the others as well. Also, seriously, what did you expect "dark" would be? Candle lit dinners?
dark , light , red blue whatever color the route be, should be better than 14 months really updates

hope developer get a heat strike... nvm he already got that as excuse before

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The only female creature in this game that doesn't jump on MC with screams "please have sex with me" is Maddie. And why Maddie dark route is SO sadistically dark like what the fuck? First spanking until she screams, then spanking with belt(!) until she hyperventilates whats next beat her with a metal pipe until she blacks out from pain? I was having a little bit other image in my head about "dark" route.
And Maddie is the only character that we haven´t seen naked (butt cheeks aside), despite the dark path she is in. Also, curious this one.

Reactions: frankylili19

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The only female creature in this game that doesn't jump on MC with screams "please have sex with me" is Maddie. And why Maddie dark route is SO sadistically dark like what the fuck? First spanking until she screams, then spanking with belt(!) until she hyperventilates whats next beat her with a metal pipe until she blacks out from pain? I was having a little bit other image in my head about "dark" route.
TBH I don't see much difference between light and dark route. You still have to fuck everyone. I hope the oldfart will survive. The only difference is how far you go into BDSM territory. I thought the light route was that the MC is the real father to the triplets while he is free to choose the LI from the other girls. Seems that's not the case.

WatchmanW

Apr 4, 2020
seriously, what did you expect "dark" would be? Candle lit dinners?
I know its a bit silly of me. And from the looks of it you can just skip hard-beating and it wont affect the route you on (probably). But its just breaks my heart to see that by far the only interesting girl in this novel have only scenes of hardcore sadistic beating and nothing else!
I thought the light route was that the MC is the real father to the triplets while he is free to choose the LI from the other girls.
It can still happen. I actually thought the same, like light route being the Father (not fucker) of daughters with little to no daughters content, while having romance with other characters.
Lust route is just lust route nothing crazy.
Dark route is some kind of blackmailing father forcing his daughters and other characters to do everything he tells them using different methods.
But it just turn out to be that lust route is the almost carbon copy of light route but with more sex scenes, while dark route turned out to be for straight up sadists. Developer actually pointed itm out in the first page of the thread that dark route is heavily inclined towards sadism. But there is no saying about it the game for some reason?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I know its a bit silly of me. And from the looks of it you can just skip hard-beating and it wont affect the route you on (probably). But its just breaks my heart to see that by far the only interesting girl in this novel have only scenes of hardcore sadistic beating and nothing else!

It can still happen. I actually thought the same, like light route being the Father (not fucker) of daughters with little to no daughters content, while having romance with other characters.
Lust route is just lust route nothing crazy.
Dark route is some kind of blackmailing father forcing his daughters and other characters to do everything he tells them using different methods.
But it just turn out to be that lust route is the almost carbon copy of light route but with more sex scenes, while dark route turned out to be for straight up sadists. Developer actually pointed itm out in the first page of the thread that dark route is heavily inclined towards sadism. But there is no saying about it the game for some reason?
Good points.
Light route should be a slow burn focused more on giving pleasure to the girls and treating them with respect going with steps til fucking. (or not) or fucking just one by going light route you date one and is kinda fair.

The lust, making them fight for your attention and being foward with their sexuality, corruption tongue and cheek, by hot and cold and playful situations but always allowing the girls autonomy.
Fucking them all.

The dark one well.
Dark.... I don't think all girls would need the same darkness.

Some is discipline other manipulation and finally love bombing.

That's my humble opinion tho.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Good points.
Light route should be a slow burn focused more on giving pleasure to the girls and treating them with respect going with steps til fucking. (or not) or fucking just one by going light route you date one and is kinda fair.

The lust, making them fight for your attention and being foward with their sexuality, corruption tongue and cheek, by hot and cold and playful situations but always allowing the girls autonomy.
Fucking them all.

The dark one well.
Dark.... I don't think all girls would need the same darkness.

Some is discipline other manipulation and finally love bombing.

That's my humble opinion tho.
I may be misremembering but in looking at the script, they all have the dark variable. Shame this game will be over when I'm in cane, if at all.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Looking at the dev's patreon page, it looks like he is more focused on making 4K wallpapers than doing actual work on the game itself.
Scrolling down on the patreon page you see.
4K Wallpaper this.
4K Wallpaper that.
4K Wallpaper bonus
And so on.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Looking at the dev's patreon page, it looks like he is more focused on making 4K wallpapers than doing actual work on the game itself.
Scrolling down on the patreon page you see.
4K Wallpaper this.
4K Wallpaper that.
4K Wallpaper bonus
And so on.
Of course, easy way to keep the gravy train going while making it look like he's not. A wallpaper will take what, a few hours? Plenty of simps and new comers will keep paying and buying the tear-jerking stories, while he's playing Final Fantasy twice.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Asssuming we're ever getting more of this game, the dark route may exist for the others as well. Also, seriously, what did you expect "dark" would be? Candle lit dinners?
IKR, it always gets a laugh out of me when people complain about a dark route in a VN where vanilla is an option as well. If your delicate sensibilities can't take it, live your happy go-lucky fantasy on the vanilla route. So few devs have the balls to write anything dark in their VN, and the ones that do still error on the vanilla side of things...this dev not only has the balls, but some actual knowledge of what "dark" actually is.
Just wish the dev didn't take so damn long between updates, he'd get monthly support from me, instead of just the month an update comes out.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Of course, easy way to keep the gravy train going while making it look like he's not. A wallpaper will take what, a few hours? Plenty of simps and new comers will keep paying and buying the tear-jerking stories, while he's playing Final Fantasy twice.

SneakyPete_.jpg

Prolly because the people crave this style of branching and corruption.

And till a game does it better and eclipses this one.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
View attachment 2841436

Prolly because the people crave this style of branching and corruption.

And till a game does it better and eclipses this one.
Well there is Personal Assistant by Blackheart but something is a bit off putting about it. I know it may sound silly but it's gross. Or maybe it's the fact that it feels more like a parody (kinda like American Psycho versus a real thriller, is the best way to describe thee impression I get from it) so I don't really like it. One that might supplant Radiant is Lost at Birth. It has a variable for dark style, too (for certain for some characters, not sure about the homewrecker). We'll have to wait and see. Still would have been cool to see the dark paths for the other sisters, but the chances are very slim, given this developer's behavior.

Reactions: yossa999

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Well there is Personal Assistant by Blackheart but something is a bit off putting about it. I know it may sound silly but it's gross. Or maybe it's the fact that it feels more like a parody (kinda like American Psycho versus a real thriller, is the best way to describe thee impression I get from it) so I don't really like it. One that might supplant Radiant is Lost at Birth. It has a variable for dark style, too (for certain for some characters, not sure about the homewrecker). We'll have to wait and see. Still would have been cool to see the dark paths for the other sisters, but the chances are very slim, given this developer's behavior.
I know about the complete Blackheart games, but there is only corruption and darkness. without light content. And put some people off. And his renders are a little behind still.

Also the game in my radar doing it right is
Friends in need. But the content is a little short.

Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I know about the complete Blackheart games, but there is only corruption and darkness. without light content. And put some people off. And his renders are a little behind still.

Also the game in my radar doing it right is
Friends in need. But the content is a little short.
Friends in Need is best in the selection above (unfortunately not in the terms of graphics). It lets you decide if you're going to be a knight in shining armor or a complete bastard. And even by acting like an asshole, you have the opportunity to redeem the relationships with some girls later (or have more "fun" humiliating them). So if the game got too dark, it's because of the player and their choices.

Personal Assistant is just a rape and humiliation fest, and if you avoid it, you're just skipping the content. Total meh.

It looks like Lost in Birth lacks a light path, just like Radiant. Either you lust for your daughter, or she lusts for you. The player's choices just change the level of kinkiness. There is no option for a simply father/daughter relationship. I understand how the MC met her mother, what kind of girl she was, and how they made a daughter, but still...

The best game, exploiting the family reunion theme was Connected, imho. But it got abandoned before the actual story began. When I found this game and saw the first chapter, I thought it could be something even better than Connected. But later... you've seen the rest of the chapters.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Friends in Need is best in the selection above (unfortunately not in the terms of graphics). It lets you decide if you're going to be a knight in shining armor or a complete bastard. And even by acting like an asshole, you have the opportunity to redeem the relationships with some girls later (or have more "fun" humiliating them). So if the game got too dark, it's because of the player and their choices.

Personal Assistant is just a rape and humiliation fest, and if you avoid it, you're just skipping the content. Total meh.

It looks like Lost in Birth lacks a light path, just like Radiant. Either you lust for your daughter, or she lusts for you. The player's choices just change the level of kinkiness. There is no option for a simply father/daughter relationship. I understand how the MC met her mother, what kind of girl she was, and how they made a daughter, but still...

The best game, exploiting the family reunion theme was Connected, imho. But it got abandoned before the actual story began. When I found this game and saw the first chapter, I thought it could be something even better than Connected. But later... you've seen the rest of the chapters.

About Personal Assistant:

we should been able to treat Mandy a lot better, and make her your lover.

To have a contrast being evil to the sisters... and light to Daughter but...
A light in this would make the darkness even stronger.

About Lost at birth:

Well lets go even futher beyond-> They missed a lot what made Our fate from ced such a intriguing game

rip pepperoni, About Connected.

Tell me about it, my signature is a daily reminder that Connected is lost...

Some titles do scratch the itch like, Defending Lydia Collier/Nothing is Forever. But yeah is not the same mold. You can be a little corrupt or a white knight. But is never exactly the same.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You are doing something wrong because I have 2 routes where Maddie interactions are not beatings at all (I spank her some and stop - you can choose to stop) and lewdness happens.

Double check your choices

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So if the game got too dark, it's because of the player and their choices.
And it's the same here. You don't have to spank Maddy or be a jackass.

So you want "Melody"? Kayley is the selling point. As are the triplets. It's almost like complaining about violence in Mortal Kombat. Frankly, Lost at Birth with a dark path similar to Radiant and its quality of animations/renders would blow everything else away.
We have this in chapter 3

Code:
if date_CC is True:
        cc "I trust you with myself. More importantly, I trust you not to harm or negatively influence Alice."
    else:
        scene scenes ch03 sc07 14 with dissolve
        cc "I would trust you with myself. More importantly, I trust you with Alice."
        cc "I don't know if you can see it or not, but you're a good person at heart."
    scene scenes ch03 sc07 15 with dissolve
    menu:
        "She's wrong. I want to do horrible things to them both.":
            $ ch03s03_horrible = True
            mct "Fuck that shit. {w}I would do horrible things to both of them."
            mct "I want them both as my personal sex slaves"
But it might be wishful thinking. This may only apply to the side-characters.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes