yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] So you want "Melody"? Kayley is the selling point. As are the triplets. It's almost like complaining about violence in Mortal Kombat. Frankly, Lost at Birth with a dark path similar to Radiant and its quality of animations/renders would blow everything else away.
Nah, I want "Connected". Although who knows where it would go if the dev didn't abandon it.
But if I can't have it, there is another abandoned game, Our Fate. Looks like a Lost at Birth prototype. And if I remember correctly, the MC didn't have to corrupt his daughter there.

• Love
Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Nah, I want "Connected". Although who knows where it would go if the dev didn't abandon it.
But if I can't have it, there is another abandoned game, Our Fate. Looks like a Lost at Birth prototype. And if I remember correctly, the MC didn't have to corrupt his daughter there.
Corruption is such a broad term.

A little manipulation.

Loose hand in the leg,
creating a little crush being a positive influence.

Sugar daddy +
Starting to push boundaries.
Making the person get jealous with another girl.

In our fate the corruption is mild.
Mostly a lust path, what makes good is first off being a older normal dude and his thoughts.

He is straightforward with his lust and feels disgusting.

Reactions: yossa999

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
4K Wallpapers - August 2023 (NSFW)

Been a while since we've seen our girl Gracie, so naturally I had to twist Alorth's arm to get her featured in this months bonus wallpaper:

For those of you who love this girl as much as I do, who are wondering why our boy hasn't dreamt of her in a while... don't fret! We haven't seen the last of our dream visitor, and she may or may not be featured in one of my favorite scenes in the entire game. The beautiful scene will finally be shared with all of you in an upcoming chapter, it's really not that far off, so stay tuned.

We've also got our girls Natalie and Rachel. While we haven't yet spent much time with them, trust me when I say that it's just a matter of when they will win the heart (and desire) of players. Both Natalie and Rachel have big roles to play.

Love you guys, it feels so good to be back... and I appreciate all of the well wishes from the recent devlog.

See you soon,
SirD.

gracie_chill.png

natalie_rachel.png

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It really doesn't. Interested in what, watching them eat breakfast?
So the only thing female characters are good for is being a cum dumpster for the MC? I don't think so.
But it depends on your selection of the games, I guess. If you always choose the type of games where the girls are depicted that way, then there's really nothing interesting about watching them eat breakfast or do anything other than spread their legs.
I really like the breakfast scenes from "Halfway House" where the MC and girls constantly tease and make fun of each other. Also, I love the breakfast scenes in "Summer's Gone", they are very cozy, family alike, funny and natural.
So why don't I enjoy the breakfast scene if the author has the skills to make it interesting without everyone getting fucked at the dinner table. Although I have nothing against the "breakfast" scene of MC and Bella from BaDIK either. :)

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So the only thing female characters are good for is being a cum dumpster for the MC? I don't think so.
But it depends on your selection of the games, I guess. If you always choose the type of games where the girls are depicted that way, then there's really nothing interesting about watching them eat breakfast or do anything other than spread their legs.
I really like the breakfast scenes from "Halfway House" where the MC and girls constantly tease and make fun of each other. Also, I love the breakfast scenes in "Summer's Gone", they are very cozy, family alike, funny and natural.
So why don't I enjoy the breakfast scene if the author has the skills to make it interesting without everyone getting fucked at the dinner table. Although I have nothing against the "breakfast" scene of MC and Bella from BaDIK either. :)
I'm all for story and good writing, hence why I like Ravenous and Lost at Birth, and more recently Point of no Return, to a lesser degree, but expecting to have no sex scenes with the characters that are obviously the selling point is absurd. Like I said, it's like complaining about violence in a game called Mortal Kombat. Leaving aside that these are pron games, even if they weren't, the females are the selling point. A pretty face always sells. Just look at the wars over on Ocean's threads over who's the hottest.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I know its a bit silly of me. And from the looks of it you can just skip hard-beating and it wont affect the route you on (probably). But its just breaks my heart to see that by far the only interesting girl in this novel have only scenes of hardcore sadistic beating and nothing else!

It can still happen. I actually thought the same, like light route being the Father (not fucker) of daughters with little to no daughters content, while having romance with other characters.
Lust route is just lust route nothing crazy.
Dark route is some kind of blackmailing father forcing his daughters and other characters to do everything he tells them using different methods.
But it just turn out to be that lust route is the almost carbon copy of light route but with more sex scenes, while dark route turned out to be for straight up sadists. Developer actually pointed itm out in the first page of the thread that dark route is heavily inclined towards sadism. But there is no saying about it the game for some reason?
It makes sense since she's the most hostile to the MC. Also, no good person would get on that sadistic path, since it's basically a matter of controlling your anger. So, in a way this game is like a psychological experiment.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
It makes sense since she's the most hostile to the MC. Also, no good person would get on that sadistic path, since it's basically a matter of controlling your anger. So, in a way this game is like a psychological experiment.
The sadism part is the most disappointing for me, personally. I thought we had a game where we could be assertive, masculine, and disciplined with a side of sadism. I'll just have to wait and see where it goes.

Reactions: Plaguerave

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'm all for story and good writing, hence why I like Ravenous and Lost at Birth, and more recently Point of no Return, to a lesser degree, but expecting to have no sex scenes with the characters that are obviously the selling point is absurd. Like I said, it's like complaining about violence in a game called Mortal Kombat. Leaving aside that these are pron games, even if they weren't, the females are the selling point. A pretty face always sells. Just look at the wars over on Ocean's threads over who's the hottest.
Withholding the selling point is a great way to force a customer to go elsewhere for the product they want. It's just bad business, and only works as a short term con.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I thought maybe I already forgot the plot, besides I didn’t play the last half-made-update, so I replayed the game from the beginning, trying to choose mostly the purity options.

Uh-huh. You said that expecting no sex scenes with the main female characters is like complaining about the violence in a game called Mortal Kombat. Well, I agree if the game is meant to be MK. But it works in the opposite direction too, why does every game have to be MK? As if there are no other plots exist. If sex with every female character is VN's only selling point, I feel like it's badly written VN.

If the game has a father/daughters characters, then there can be no other storylines with these characters, except for dull incest? But okay, if the game is meant to be an incest story, there's no point in complaining that it's not something else. So, the purity path means the MC loves and cares for his daughters, right? But why he has to fuck all of them? Okay, there is a harem tag, so he has to (but why not 2 of 3?)

And why should he immediately develop romantic feelings for them? When the redhead confesses her feelings to him, what options does he have: to have romantic feelings for her (purity) or to lust for her and later trick her into having sex with him (lust and darkness). How about just being a father and a daughter, at least until they get to know each other better? Okay, I'll shut up and pay in cash at the selling point. I love you girl, buy you a rag doll. It's purity time! But how the hell am I allowed to change my mind later and turn her down on a hometown trip with the girls?

So, given the purity path, the MC has to confess his romantic feelings to her, but is later allowed to get off the hook. A bit of a weird design decision, but whatever. I broke the redhead's little heart, and our relationship became marked as "darkness" on the stats screen. Whoa! So, to keep the purity, I have to fuck all the darkness out of her ass?

The purest thing I could come up with the blonde was to convince her that romance and fisting between us is okay if no one knows about it. I love this girl.

Maddie's storyline seems to be the most sane on the purity path, with the exception of her remote-controlled panties. I just couldn't stop her from cumming, maybe I'm a titan of purity, but not that much. What can I say, fatherly care, it's like that. And then, as a self-parody of the previous chapter, the MC acts appropriately and responsible, showing attention to Maddie and spending his time choosing a really thoughtful gift.

What disappoints me the most is that two-thirds of the story is really well written, feels sincere and natural, but when the plot gets to... well, the selling point, it turns into bullshit. And the whole world revolves around the MC's dick.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes