Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah I made the same mistake myself a few times back when I was still fairly new to the scene.

One thing players can look at is versioning. For this game specifically we will advance the story significantly with every "v0.x" update. Ex: v0.1, v0.2, v0.3, and so on.

Smaller updates where we roll out new features or fixes will come out as "v0.0.x." Ex: v0.1.1, v0.1.2, v0.1.3, and so on. These are usually optional updates that don't really advance the story.
Allright, ye that makes sense. I just meant that I had a quick look at the changelog and didn't even look at version number or the changes :p

Reactions: SrRK

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I'm sure this has been mentioned. It was really hard not to name these girls Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup. Their personalities and parallels to the Power Puff Girls are striking and that makes it even more adorable. Allie is the impossibly sweet, innocent and affectionate little ditz. Liv is the level headed boss. Maddie is the hot head.

Thanks, you sick bastard. You're going to make me fuck the Power Puff Girls and like it.

Edit: Oh wow. This rocketed to the #2 spot just under Milfy City and it absolutely deserves it. You've got a new SubscribeStar sub here. Patreon can eat an entire shipping container full of cocks.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm sure this has been mentioned. It was really hard not to name these girls Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup. Their personalities and parallels to the Power Puff Girls are striking and that makes it even more adorable. Allie is the impossibly sweet, innocent and affectionate little ditz. Liv is the level headed boss. Maddie is the hot head.

Thanks, you sick bastard. You're going to make me fuck the Power Puff Girls and like it.

Edit: Oh wow. This rocketed to the #2 spot just under Milfy City and it absolutely deserves it. You've got a new SubscribeStar sub here. Patreon can eat an entire shipping container full of cocks.
If you make you feel better think for them as Triss,Yennefer and Ciri.Problem solved.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys I'm considering play this game, you guys recommend?
It's a very well-written story with likable characters and has great potential going forward. The main problem right now is that because it is an initial release there isn't very much content. I felt like just when I was starting to really get immersed in the game it stopped. Obviously, that will change if more content becomes available in a next release

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

Thanks for the support!

Reactions: TungstenDuck

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Just listened to the music for the game (didn't play long stopped just after Hao Long). It suits the scene very well and it's the sort of music I'm into (not the loud version when you first enter). Nice work Dammed

Reactions: SrRK

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Oh wow. This rocketed to the #2 spot just under Milfy City and it absolutely deserves it. You've got a new SubscribeStar sub here. Patreon can eat an entire shipping container full of cocks.
Not really surprising considering the very strong start. Good ol' corruption taboo x3 and a likely emotional story ride... and its not a grindy sandbox to boot? Yeah, not only this will be on trending as much top reviewed in a couple updates.

Very nice start but extremely short. When can we expect an update?
Bigger than most, althought it works more like a prologue than anything. Likely it will take a while for the next update.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Not really surprising considering the very strong start. Good ol' corruption taboo x3 and a likely emotional story ride... and its not a grindy sandbox to boot? Yeah, not only this will be on trending as much top reviewed in a couple updates.

Bigger than most, althought it works more like a prologue than anything. Likely it will take a while for the next update.
Corruption taboo?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just played this without any context - didn't even read the blurb in OP.

First of all, we should recognize that there appears to be some Powerpuff Girls influence going on :D

I like the game feel/style, including timing of dialogue + events - the writing is down to earth and clear. Effective soap opera type of cliffhanger (in a good way) ending to the 1.2 installment.

The art is generally decent: some obvious skin texture gloss and stretching that I find distracting (especially since they are in crotch and chest areas) and both facial+body expressions could be more convincing, but they are serviceable for the game's purpose so far - I think the artist should consider working on selling the character's underlying feelings more deeply, even for basic dialogue parts.

The Crucial Choices decision paths are interesting and remind me very much of Dr. Amana, so I am curious how they impact the experience going forward.

Definitely worthy of support, IMHO - it has lots of potential.

For now I would give it a 3/5 .

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes