faramata

Mar 13, 2022
If you want to tag them as "Milker" you need to go to Patr:poop:on or someplace people pay money

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to milk anyone HERE

Yeah there may be some subs who come chat or complain, but they are not paying HERE

Wrong place to propose your Justice tags to interfere with other people living their lives
It actually is possible, how do you think this guy got to 1,500 subscribers? Are we really gonna do this "you're not allowed to complain since you're not one of the suckers", I mean subscribers?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
they're just smart, that's it.
Calling them smart is a grave misunderstanding of intelligence, it's not good business either because if it doesn't work out and you need to get a real job being a "sex worker" (horseshit term for being a model but they perpetuated the concept) may complicate things going forward. These are all parasocial grifts preying upon the lonely or the horney and just like streamers are just losers looking for the lowest effort "job" with a potential big payout. You can tell if you talk to these people that they are ashamed of what they do.

Reactions: Zero-

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Guys, if this situation pisses u off like me, report his patreon site :) Sexual stuff/sexual violence/incest. Let's see if we can wake up this dude :D
You expect people who get off on "Sexual stuff/sexual violence/incest" to snitch on someone who provides that stuff??
An alternative suggestion : stop paying in advance for a delivery, an update, which may never arrive OR paying for 8-9 deliveries when only one arrives. That is, ONLY pay (one-time payment) AFTER an update drops. THAT will wake up a lot of dudes, probably even Sir Dammed.

Reactions: Rasturac

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
You expect people who get off on "Sexual stuff/sexual violence/incest" to snitch on someone who provides that stuff??
An alternative suggestion : stop paying in advance for a delivery, an update, which may never arrive OR paying for 8-9 deliveries when only one arrives. That is, ONLY pay (one-time payment) AFTER an update drops. THAT will wake up a lot of dudes, probably even Sir Dammed.
He has subscribestar too, so if he had lost patreon, maybe he would wake up :) Don't get me wrong, I love radiant, but it is not only game like that, and if it would probably make the situation better, then why not? And i dont pay devs like him anyway, so i dont know the purpose of ur further comment there.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
He has subscribestar too, so if he had lost patreon, maybe he would wake up :) Don't get me wrong, I love radiant, but it is not only game like that, and if it would probably make the situation better, then why not? And i dont pay devs like him anyway, so i dont know the purpose of ur further comment there.
This is not a 2-way convo between you and I. There is a wider audience.
Both Patreon and SS should be shunned because of the horrible system of recurring fees. ofc, Patreon is worse because of its non-logical (every "policy infraction" adjudicated without regards to precedents) censorship.

Last edited:
Reactions: martaprzych

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
This is not a 2-way convo between you and I. There is a wider audience.
Both Patreon and SS should be shunned because of the horrible system of recurring fees. ofc, Patreon is worse because of its non-logical (every "policy infraction" adjudicated without regards to precedents) censorship.
I agree, but It wont happen. I think realistically, u dont. If his patreon gets down, he will (probably, i hope) need to release sooner on subscribestar, because of little amount of subs there and need to gain more of them. Its not perfect, duh, i dont even think its solution at all, but it is better than nothing :) And these payment methods won't change, because...yes, money. They dont care, they want money. All the world is about sex and money, and we are in the middle of it - literally :D

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I agree, but It wont happen. I think realistically, u dont. If his patreon gets down, he will (probably, i hope) need to release sooner on subscribestar, because of little amount of subs there and need to gain more of them. Its not perfect, duh, i dont even think its solution at all, but it is better than nothing :) And these payment methods won't change, because...yes, money. They dont care, they want money. All the world is about sex and money, and we are in the middle of it - literally :D
His Patreon is down. Not so much in terms of total subscibers but by 25% in total revenue over these past 2 months. Obv, many patreons have reduced their monthly support but not altogether paused that support.
Only a drastic rethink by many willing supporters can improve the present situation where Devs, in general, can drop updates if and when they so choose.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
His Patreon is down. Not so much in terms of total subscibers but by 25% in total revenue over these past 2 months. Obv, many patreons have reduced their monthly support but not altogether paused that support.
Only a drastic rethink by many willing supporters can improve the present situation where Devs, in general, can drop updates if and when they so choose.
Ye, and u are naive if you think that will ever happen :) Thats why i like to act, not think what would be the greatest solution, or hope it will solve itself miraculously.

Reactions: Zero-

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
that's just being an asshole
This shouldn't surprise you, since you've been on this forum for quite some time now. All they will achieve is that the triplets will become childhood friends, the MC will become their landlord, and some scenes will be cut. This is basically what we should expect in the next update. Oh, and also expect a lot of new dudes here to cry about being banned from the dev discord a second after they mentioned f95.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to talk about f95 in a dev's discord (unless they actively are part of this community). I imagine it would be akin to going to a car dealership and saying "Hey, yo. I stole this car from here and now there are problems with it. You suck."

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I think you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to talk about f95 in a dev's discord (unless they actively are part of this community). I imagine it would be akin to going to a car dealership and saying "Hey, yo. I stole this car from here and now there are problems with it. You suck."
And yet they keep coming to the BaDIK thread and complaining about being banned from the DPC's discord. :)

Reactions: Orgitas

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
This shouldn't surprise you, since you've been on this forum for quite some time now. All they will achieve is that the triplets will become childhood friends, the MC will become their landlord, and some scenes will be cut. This is basically what we should expect in the next update. Oh, and also expect a lot of new dudes here to cry about being banned from the dev discord a second after they mentioned f95.
The likelihood of getting an update is looking rather slim. And if the number of subscribers drops, he'll probably blame the subscribers instead of his lousy behavior.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes