Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
People got behind this story to have THIS
images (2).jpg
Yes we can have a light path and treat them like human beings.
But slrys this game was made with INTENT.

And yet they keep coming to the BaDIK thread and complaining about being banned from the DPC's discord. :)
3aw3fk.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The likelihood of getting an update is looking rather slim. And if the number of subscribers drops, he'll probably blame the subscribers instead of his lousy behavior.
Didn't you say the same thing before the previous update? :KEK:
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't care too much when they release the next update or if they release it at all. My VN gaming schedule is too busy to worry about it :)
Lately I've downloaded about a hundred games out of greed and never had time to see what's in there at all. Damn, I didn't even play all the Intertwined routes I wanted to try. But if they still manage to release something, I think I will put it at the top of the queue. And it would be very disappointing to see that half of the content was removed due to censorship, and the other part was edited to comply with the publisher's rules.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Didn't you say the same thing before the previous update? :KEK:
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't care too much when they release the next update or if they release it at all. My VN gaming schedule is too busy to worry about it :)
Lately I've downloaded about a hundred games out of greed and never had time to see what's in there at all. Damn, I didn't even play all the Intertwined routes I wanted to try. But if they still manage to release something, I think I will put it at the top of the queue. And it would be very disappointing to see that half of the content was removed due to censorship, and the other part was edited to comply with the publisher's rules.
There is no censorship. The Lewdpatcher patch for 0.5a works fine, which came as a very pleasant surprise.
In any case, the OP dl in each game thread in F95Zone is the SS version rather than the Patreon one.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Man I wish all it took was an outdated meme for him to start working again. Unfortunately he doesn't give a fuck. And honestly he doesn't need to give a fuck because as long as he keeps releasing wallpapers people for some reason will keep supporting him.
His FFXVI shilling is reaching meme levels too, so I thought it might actually work >.<
Honestly, this is how people reacted to FFVII when that first released. That was a damn fine, big game.
What do I see when I look at XVI? Collection quests and bishounen. The boss reveal was frankly obvious and the original Jade Cocoon did something similar to that.
"Dark, adult tone":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now where have we seen that before?

No game is the "greatest game ever" as there will always be people that don't like it, don't care for it or don't have the time to get invested in RPGs. Let's also not forget that every game has its flaws, warts and other blemishes.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
His FFXVI shilling is reaching meme levels too, so I thought it might actually work >.<
Honestly, this is how people reacted to FFVII when that first released. That was a damn fine, big game.
What do I see when I look at XVI? Collection quests and bishounen. The boss reveal was frankly obvious and the original Jade Cocoon did something similar to that.
"Dark, adult tone":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now where have we seen that before?

No game is the "greatest game ever" as there will always be people that don't like it, don't care for it or don't have the time to get invested in RPGs.
I don't know anything about that game, the last one I played until the end, was FFX. But if he is having fun with the game good for him. I've already come to terms with the fact that this game will never be finished. If an update comes out I'll play it but I don't have any expectations about seeing it finished.

Reactions: Maviarab

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
its gg i guess
Don't give up hope!
Next month will be 1 year after Release 0.4 dropped (14 months after 0.3). IMHO, I will only start losing hope if there is no new Release, either the final Part of 0.5 or skipping that and going straight to 0.6, by mid-October.

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Don't give up hope!
Next month will be 1 year after Release 0.4 dropped (14 months after 0.3). IMHO, I will only start losing hope if there is no new Release, either the final Part of 0.5 or skipping that and going straight to 0.6, by mid-October.
He said this today on discord.
Sir Scammed.png

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
This is no time for irrational optimism, pal! ;)
Lol!
Actually, my opinion is based upon rational business logic.
Seeing the Radiant Dev-team "stumble" about but not fall, as well as Sir D show a high degree of logical capability on Twitter/X, all signs indicate a Radiant Release either early September or early October (Yes! This year).

If I'm wrong, oh well! Radiant is not my fav game at the moment, but this game thread IS my fav (all my other ~10 games are either slow to update or near-abandonment as well but all those threads are less fun than this one).

Reactions: Zero-

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Well what do you guys think about a 10 min update if it drops when he says it will.
That must be the easiest scam in history... at this moment the dev must be in his gamer room and is playing FF on the ps5, sitting in a jacuzzi, Thinking about what will be the next excuse to give it from his PC gaming NASA, all bought with people's money, just doing 1k renders a year:LUL:

Man, if they're going to milk people so blatantly, they could at least do their job better,the plot doesn't even make sense anymore

Anyone He will say: Hey, don't you think about the people who are being milked? They let themselves be milked, there is not much to do for them

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
That must be the easiest scam in history... at this moment the dev must be in his gamer room and is playing FF on the ps5, sitting in a jacuzzi, Thinking about what will be the next excuse to give it from his PC gaming NASA, all bought with people's money, just doing 1k renders a year:LUL:

Man, if they're going to milk people so blatantly, they could at least do their job better,the plot doesn't even make sense anymore

Anyone He will say: Hey, don't you think about the people who are being milked? They let themselves be milked, there is not much to do for them
P.T. Barnham owner of the Wringling brothers Barnham and Baily Circus stated that there is a fool born every minute... So Dude your flailing against the wind.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes