yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
But I'm not trying to get anywhere...I'm just giving my opinion and telling the truth here, what's the problem with that?
If a Tree falls in a forest who will here it your venting amongst a bunch of bloody pirates who have no skin in the gamd. That is they have no control of the subscribers. We all here, hear you and agree.

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Well that's the discussion of the thread at the moment, I'm just participating, if you like it you can give it a like and that's it, and if you don't like it you can simply ignore it (discuss with the other person, it's optional), that's how the comments, it has nothing to do with getting anywhere.

Reactions: armond and faramata

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
There's nothing worse than people like you, I'd take 10 milkers over one morally degenerate creature who revenge-reports games to patreon.
oh can do that ? wao so no more ape s feeding this piece of XXX, don't tempt me ....

so he can FOR ONCE at least have a True reason.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Be careful what you wish for.
Odds are it won't just be this game that disappears if you do it.

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Odds are it won't just be this game that disappears if you do it.
I prefer an abandoned tag to a milker.

Many prefer other people's milking to an abandoned tag and just like those milked people don't even get what they want, not to mention they sooner or later contaminate other more honest devs.

Keep going thinking that milking thousands of people for 30-45 minutes of gaming a year is better, maybe that will improve things:geek:

Reactions: hawk784563

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I prefer an abandoned tag to a milker.

Many prefer other people's milking to an abandoned tag and just like those milked people don't even get what they want, not to mention they sooner or later contaminate other more honest devs.

Keep going thinking that milking thousands of people for 30-45 minutes of gaming a year is better, maybe that will improve things:geek:
I'm a supporter of Radiant.

The primary benefit of my support is that I enjoy this creation enough to back it with my $, and I'm looking forward to the next release - whenever it arrives.

Would you like to know what one of the side benefits is?? :)

My monthly support lets me snub 'people' like you each month and I get to do this by supporting a dev who is creating something I enjoy.

Isn't that grand ... and there is not a thing you can do to stop me from supporting them - because I support them via SubscribeStar and SS doesn't care if you and your buddies try to report Radiant.

So, you can go on pretending to be whatever (hero or zero - makes no difference to me) while you complain about how other adults chose to spend their money.

Just remember, your rants are not working.

(PS - you and your buddies will be put on ignore - it just makes it easier for me to watch your constant complaints and threats on this thread diminish in time, like the flame of a guttering candle, until they just go away.)

Finally, I'll close with this:

Bless your heart! (a saying in the south of the U.S.)

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

The primary benefit of my support is that I enjoy this creation enough to back it with my $, and I'm looking forward to the next release - whenever it arrives.

My monthly support lets me snub 'people' like you each month and I get to do this by supporting a dev who is creating something I enjoy.

Isn't that grand ... and there is not a thing you can do to stop me from supporting them - because I support them via SubscribeStar and SS doesn't care if you and your buddies try to report Radiant.

So, you can go on pretending to be whatever (hero or zero - makes no difference to me) while you complain about how other adults chose to spend their money.

(PS - you and your buddies will be put on ignore - it just makes it easier for me to watch your constant complaints and threats on this thread diminish in time, like the flame of a guttering candle, until they just go away.)

Yes, we already know you reading comprehension is lacking, we already know you're stubborn. As for putting putting people on ignore, knock yourself out, until all that is left for you to see is all those frequent updates, or more likely an absolute silence in this thread.

djbagman321

Jan 15, 2021

Thank you for supporting the dev :D. but you a clown for this oh wait... you the whole circus

kendrickzl

Mar 11, 2023
Does the game already have revenge against that cuckold neighbor or not yet? Note: I stopped playing when the cuckold's wife mentioned in helping the MC get rid of him, the game was boring up to that point.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Does the game already have revenge against that cuckold neighbor or not yet? Note: I stopped playing when the cuckold's wife mentioned in helping the MC get rid of him, the game was boring up to that point.
Just accept Beetle Glenn's wife, Rachel. One cuckold neighbor coming right up! Maybe even more revenge in future...
The game may be less boring for you if your playthrough is the Dark path.

Mar 5, 2020
Here is the Dev log from last night, posting it for those of you who enjoy Radiant, knowing full well how much snark Any update will draw from the taker/complainer segment of the Radiant audience on F95:

Devlog - I've fully recovered, new previews, + more.
Hello all, sorry for not posting at all again last month.
(...)
Ch5's beta is pretty much 2... maybe 3 weeks away, and it's nothing to scoff at in terms of size-- as despite technically only being the "second half" of the fifth chapter, it's still larger than most full game updates you get from many other ongoing/in development games.
(...)
That was posted on August 3.

Passing the 3 weeks mark tomorrow, still no sign of an update. I smell another failed deadline and another line of excuses and BS justifications for the delay coming the patron's way. If they are happy to throw him money for nothing...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes