Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think patreon would do anything, because the only promise they made is that they would work on the game. They never established any kind of release schedule or something like that.

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I really like your answer, it is trully valid and all. I have no right to tell others how to spend their money, but i actually have. It is freedom of speech and action. I dont care what others think, or do. If because of such actions, like from my idea, games will die, then so be it. Market hates void and people will handle it. I just want dev to be punished somehow. That maybe wakes him up (and maybe not). I dont care if this game, or his supporters, will get bit on the way (of course I'd prefer them not to, but...it is what it is). :) Also, u mentioned that there are many other authors...there are not for me. I have pretty specific taste in games like this, so it is in my best interest, to prevent other devs (especially from such genre) to milk people too.
View attachment 2874955
hope developer get the memo ♪

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Meh, other people want to give money to a dev that spends more time playing video games than developing, and constantly misses release dates, that's their prerogative.
I love the game, just wish it was in the hands of someone that cared...but because it's not, I don't/won't give money for it. That's what makes places like f95 so wonderful. ;)

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
They will, because it is not a complaint regarding the work of the Dev, it is about a rule that is being violated.

To finish the patreon thing: it's more likely that patreon is just warning the creator, since they're only breaking 1 rule.

Probably someone from support will reach out and warn him:
"Man, stop milking people or we could freeze your account, because on patreon we don't encourage milking why obviously we have to take care of our image... and what you do inflicts 1 of our policies, so stop lying to people and do your job honestly...or go milk people somewhere else"

plot twist: the Dev would rather go milk somewhere else than leave the milking:LUL:
No rule is being violated. You are owed nothing on Patreon/SS. You are entitled to nothing on Patreon/SS. You are however, an immensely unintelligent clown spewing ignorance like a monkey flinging shit at visitors in the zoo.

An analogy to your argument would be something like donating to a charity and complaining about getting nothing in return. You will get nothing buddy, because; again, you are owed nothing!

But hey why don't you go and email Patreon support and tell them "your truth"? About how the evil mastermind devs are scamming idiots. Make sure to share their response with us please. I have a feeling it would be quite hilarious to see them take a shit in your mouth in written form.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It's called commenting, He talked about patreon and because according to him, Devs don't do anything wrong... I just clarified him because he's wrong about it.

If you don't agree with me, it's because you probably can't read, or you prefer to spread disinformation.

Or you are one of the stubborn who believes that these Dev are you friends and you want to defend their milking.
It's called Self aggrandizement:devilish:(n)

Besides you handle says it all ZERO.

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
Think what you want, I'm not surprised...if we tell you that the earth is round, you will say that it is flat.

Reactions: armond

armond

Apr 26, 2020
These "conversations" are so tedious, one person has an opinion and another comes in to arrogantly say the opposite of that opinion and belligerently repeat the the other person is wrong. Shitting up a thread like this is only possible if there is no game to talk about.

Reactions: Joshy92 and JLucci

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
All these discussions are kind of pointless since the devs don't even come here anymore. We are just screaming into the void.

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
This thread never fails to entertain and disappoint all at once :ROFLMAO:

Let's find some middle ground, hmm? I think we can all agree we need more updates to the game, and it sucks that none are getting released.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Dude is freaking playing games when he should be working on one, his own. Seeing this clearly shows (or should show you) he doesn't give a rat's ass about working on his game and releasing an actual update to the people who are actually paying for it (his patrons)

He's a sorry excuse for a Dev.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I think he acts like this only to torque the melons of all the milker crowd... Just wanting to see how loud he can make them scream. I could see him taking great sadistic glee in causing a stroke or two amongst his m.ost vocal critics

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
I think he acts like this only to torque the melons of all the milker crowd
The "milker crowd" don't pay for their milking, they don't care... rather they would only be making fun of their own patreon clients and all defender milker,How sad for them.

Even so, I think that their tw posts about FF are honest,at least he's honest about something:4Head:

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2877121
He has other problems to "solve" so chill guys...:LOL:
He is still posting about final fantasy? He really loves that game.
Thats why I am talking to people, not the dev. Take action if something bothers you much, thats all :)
I wish they released updates more often but I am not subbed to them so I don't really care that much to actually take any action. And I don't even think that patreon would do anything about it. There are people that already explained how patreon works so I am not going to get into that. Other than people unsubbing from, there isn't really anything that can be done. It's a shame because this could be a great game but there are other games to play.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes