Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is what happens when a haveily-awaiked bishounen game happens during the time you're supposed to be working on yours.

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
It's just pathetic he released an alpha version of his release back in March. His site shows he has a few more scenes to complete to finish the chapter and it's been 5 months and still hasn't even completed that. He took well over a year just for the previous content update. I just can't believe people continue to support that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's just pathetic he released an alpha version of his release back in March. His site shows he has a few more scenes to complete to finish the chapter and it's been 5 months and still hasn't even completed that. He took well over a year just for the previous content update. I just can't believe people continue to support that.
Well if you find that so unbelievable, then I guess you never heard of ICSTOR.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Next update it's just renders of the mc playing FF while the girls cry in the back because he doesn't pay any attention to them.
...and then, out of pity for those poor neglected girls, some witch magically turned them into futas and r*ped mc/dammed's behind mercilessly day in day out til he returned all the patreon/subcribestar money he got with 10% interest/mo. :sneaky:(y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, no idea what that is. I just started playing visual novels a few years back so I'm still relatively new to the world and dev drama stuff.
ICSTOR is the dev of milfy city. The dude hasn't released an update in years and still has over 6k subs. As bad as sir dammed is, he is still light years away from ICSTOR.

• Wow
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes