virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
When did 0.5 alpha originally drop? It says "more this month"... which month was that? I'm loving the Brooklyn romance.
It's in the OP.
March 7 on this site.
That 0.5a was supposed to be ~70% complete. The remainder was "promised" by early May....

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Nah the game is not abandoned. They will just keep releasing just one update per year. We already go one in march we can't be greedy and expect them to do their job and release more content.
Oh, well. I'd say "I wish you're wrong", but 6 months radio silence indicate that either you're right or I am and it will be a long time in either case. Really enjoyed this game, tried Sunshine Love after this and was just "ungh" at how utterly bad it was compared to this one. Just closed and deleted it after like first 10 minutes, couldn't stomach it's simping anymore. Then again, I should've known it would happen, cause MrDot's games are always like that. Makes me appreciate Radiant all the more and I think I'm gonna replay it with different choices.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Sunshine Love renders are very good quality and the girls are very beautiful, but damn, that stuff is vanilla as vanilla can get. So boring, and the story sucks.
The mom is the one saving my boner and making me play.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh, well. I'd say "I wish you're wrong", but 6 months radio silence indicate that either you're right or I am and it will be a long time in either case. Really enjoyed this game, tried Sunshine Love after this and was just "ungh" at how utterly bad it was compared to this one. Just closed and deleted it after like first 10 minutes, couldn't stomach it's simping anymore. Then again, I should've known it would happen, cause MrDot's games are always like that. Makes me appreciate Radiant all the more and I think I'm gonna replay it with different choices.
6 months is not even that bad for this game. There was a period of 14 months where they didn't release shit. This is one of those games that it has everything to be one of the top games but for whatever reason the devs just don't want to work on it.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
S
I never said "big bucks", I said "start collecting money" as in regular income. I don't follow devs or their incomes so I have no idea how much a certain dev makes, but I do know patreon exists and people pay monthly and that many devs will basically drop development once they have people hooked and waiting/wanting.

I'm actually finding myself missing playing this game and missing it's characters cause they actually had personalities and ones that differed from one another (which is more than what +90% of holywood productions can achieve lmao).

I wanna see if Liv can accept Brooke in the guy's life. xD
I get that, still people who forget a subscription active when a dev is flaky is a very bad precedent.

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
The games are left from the real world, now YouTube announces that all health advice from practitioners is over. This will be hell for poor people, so if they have any money left, they will buy Penadol and die without pain.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Just affirming he is not going to leave without sucking it till the cow is moribund.
Total agreement.
SirD's previous game, Polarity, last updated late June of 2020. Still searching for fresh meat/supporters on Patreon to join with the remaining 65 true believers. No pauses for the naifs.
Such a tragic fate may well await Radiant.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
yeah that one is too much of a flower as the mc , renders are fine , even plot , but the behavior of the mc is ewww

but hey that mc is even more tolerable than THIS GAME piece of junk of developer

Reactions: Eland51298

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How d you corrupt the girls?. I mean all the dark choices, sounds like an abusive Ass.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes