Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
Because the people who do accuse him of milking don't know what they are talking about. For example all the static and animations he has rendered, thus far, for Episode 10 amount to 55,000 rendered images. Getting to that number, in under a year, on your own.. Is .. Well.. It is setting the bar stupidly high for other Devs to try to compete.
DPC and SirD are polar opposites when it comes to work ethic. I have no idea why I keep coming back to this thread to read the new posts. It's like a train wreck that I can't look away from.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
DPC and SirD are polar opposites when it comes to work ethic. I have no idea why I keep coming back to this thread to read the new posts. It's like a train wreck that I can't look away from.
The thing that baffles me is that this Dev would use the same profile to do public streaming/posts about video games and whatever else he does to fuck off.

If i was in his place and i just wanted to fuck off, i sure wouldnt do it publicly, because it seems that is just asking for patrons to go "spend less time fucking off and more time delivering updates" and stop donating.

But, i guess if the patreon income is still there, he must know something i dont. :unsure:

• Hey there
Reactions: faramata

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only DPC game I tried to play was Being a DIK and I didn't really like it. But from what I heard from the people that play the game, it seems like he puts a lot of work into it. This game barely gets an update per year and the updates aren't even that big.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The thing that baffles me is that this Dev would use the same profile to do public streaming/posts about video games and whatever else he does to fuck off.

If i was in his place and i just wanted to fuck off, i sure wouldnt do it publicly, because it seems that is just asking for patrons to go "spend less time fucking off and more time delivering updates" and stop donating.

But, i guess if the patreon income is still there, he must know something i dont. :unsure:
Same energy as the thieves who post their achievement on social media :4Head:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Same energy as the thieves who post their achievement on social media :4Head:
New generation small dick energy trying to double down about being scum.

keeping a profitable con you should fill the suckers with promises and showing progress to keep the fish nearby.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The only DPC game I tried to play was Being a DIK and I didn't really like it. But from what I heard from the people that play the game, it seems like he puts a lot of work into it. This game barely gets an update per year and the updates aren't even that big.
Well, his other game, Acting Lessons was both awesome and heartbreaking. Seriously, don't play it if you don't want to ugly cry, :ROFLMAO:

Unlike this game where the reason you find yourself crying isn't because of great writing...

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Well, his other game, Acting Lessons was both awesome and heartbreaking. Seriously, don't play it if you don't want to ugly cry, :ROFLMAO:

Unlike this game where the reason you find yourself crying isn't because of great writing...
Acting Lessons, while nice, was a very vanilla game. There are plenty of those, no thanks.

Reactions: Maviarab

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Heh sure...it was no better than this for writing, average at best. Only gets mentioned so much due to 'that ending'....shock value, nothing more.
I'd have to disagree. While the writing in Acting lessons may have been average, (which on a scale of AVN's is actually quite high vs the poor broken-English style writing found in so many AVN's) I would not rate the writing in this game as up to that same level. In the beginning, yeah, sure. As it has progressed, however, the writing level, in my opinion, has declined to simply Fair.

Reactions: karumi56

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yes... so vanilla you had to decide which ho gets turned into a grilled steak at the end... :HideThePain: :FacePalm:
I always kinda wondered how things would've turned out if I'd gone after the villainess from the beginning. But I'm not curious enough to put myself through that again.

Reactions: Grif1001

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
View attachment 2877121
He has other problems to "solve" so chill guys...:LOL:
This is an important world issue, I have more of an issue with localizers that love to insert current year language into stuff where it doesn't fit and censor stuff when it's not needed. Also FFXVI had amazing voice acting, it should be like industry standard. That and Baldur's Gate 3 really raised the bar with voice work. Most game companies hire kiwis/aussies or brits cause they work for less, not to say all of them are bad, but you know when they just dial it in. My big gripes for the year with VA work are whoever did Ada Wong in the RE4 remake and Megan Fox in MK1, that was worse than anything 4kids ever delivered.

It's a shame one of the best games here is always in limbo of is it being worked on, is it on hold, is it abandoned, nobody knows.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes